The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-03, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen"
Please post in this thread any spoilers, speculation or information you may come up on Shawn Cohen

Cohen, who turns 29 on Sept. 20, works in advertising sales and lives in New York, N.Y.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen Sophie 08-28-03 1
 RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen Coconut 08-28-03 2
   RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen Brownroach 08-28-03 3
       RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen Coconut 08-28-03 5
           RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen Thaibeach 08-28-03 6
 RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen Tumbler 08-28-03 4
   RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen Brownroach 08-28-03 7
       RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen AZ_Leo 08-28-03 8
           RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen Brownroach 08-28-03 9
 RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen KeithFan 08-28-03 10
 RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen SteffiGurl 08-28-03 11
 RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen Rothschild 08-28-03 12
   RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen VerucaSalt 08-29-03 13
 RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen: TV ... Purrl 09-19-03 14
 RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen Blast 09-28-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-28-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen"
courtesy of Brownroach, who found this quote on Sucks by Jiffy:

"I heard an interview with Jeff Probst this morning in the NYC metro area (Scott and Todd morning show on 95.5 WPLJ). They asked if there were any interesting people on the show this time around, and Jeff mentioned a guy that was from NYC that was in his mid-20s and cocky, but the kind of cocky that you like. Apparently he has a twin brother that they were going to cast on the show as well, but they decided it wasn't fair to have 2 people on there that knew each other already."

Shawn is the only guy from NYC.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen"
On the one hand, he has the same last name as Leonard, he is exactly eight days older than I am, and he's not bad looking.

On the other, his nickname is "The Ultimate Salesman", his favourite magazines are FHM and Maxim, and he likes soy vanilla lattés.

bah.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen"
On the Early Show segment something about this guy annoyed me, though I couldn't quite put my finger on what. I don't think I'll be rooting for him, even if he is from New York.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen"
>something about this guy annoyed me, though I couldn't quite put my finger on what.

He's an idiot? Could that be it? Or maybe the lattés?

maybe I should go over to bashers..

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-28-03, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen"
He looks exactly like my dentist. I am predisposed to dislike him.

Tumbler 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-28-03, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tumbler Click to send private message to Tumbler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen"
He must have had a pretty rough start if it's true that he was wearing an Armani suit when they were "shipwrecked".

Almost as funny as wearing a scout uniform.

Tumbler

08-28-03, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen"
if it's true he was wearing an Armani suit when they were "shipwrecked".

From the vidcaps it must be this guy; his pants are long in the challenge shots and then hacked at the knee around the camp.

He may not be viewed too favorably if he whines about having had to destroy his pricy Armani.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-28-03, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen"
On the otherhand, it appears that one of the women is wearing the jacket so he doesn't seem to be selfish.

08-28-03, 06:44 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen"
Ah, good catch, Leo! -- Trish has it on.

But they still might think, "hey if this guy can already afford Armani, why give him a shot at the million?"

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen"
Can anyone say Brian H Redux?

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
Mitch Ratcliffe, "Technology Review" (1992)

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-28-03, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen"
My only real feeling about Shawn is that he looks like an Amazing Racer, rather than a Survivor. Just like I think Jack Owens should have been a Survivor, rather than a Big Brother. They'll need him for challenges, but I have doubts. Oh, do I.

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-28-03, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen"
RED FLAGS

Armanti suits and soy vanilla lattés ????

Sounds very West Village / Chelsea

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-29-03, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen"
Picture of Shawn posted by MS

we see beard growth

Compare to pic taken of group upon their initial day(s)

Just food for thought

Purrl 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-19-03, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Purrl Click to send private message to Purrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen: TV Guide Info"
Shaw Cohen's replies on his:

Strength: Could sell anybody anything.
Weakness: Others may see his hard body as a threat.
Prep Work: "Mentally, I prepared myself."
Strategy: "It'll change every day."

Blast 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-28-03, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blast Click to send private message to Blast Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S7 Contestant Shawn Cohen"
I'm new here, so if I mess this up, forgive me. I just looked at all the audition tapes, and noticed that Burton, Shawn, Christa, and Nicole all had similar audition tapes,in that they appeared to be interviews rather than tapes that they had created and sent in. Also, in Burton's audition tape, there appears to be the corner of an artwork on the wall behind him that appears very similar to the artwork behind Christa on her audition tape.
Interesting to know that up to 4 of the survivors picked were actually "chosen" without sending in an audition tape...i.e. "found on the beach" like Nicole.

Also, Burton talks in his "audition tape" about reading books and studying up on Survivor as if this happened after he found out he could be/would be on the show.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •