The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-03, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-03 AT 09:02 AM (EST)

Please post in this thread any spoilers, speculation or information you may come up on Rupert Boneham

Boneham, a mentor for troubled teens, is 39 and hails from Indianapolis, Ind.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham Tumbler 08-28-03 1
   RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham Brownroach 08-28-03 4
 RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham Draco Malfoy 08-28-03 2
 RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham djk 08-28-03 3
 RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham Tumbler 08-28-03 5
 RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham J Slice 08-28-03 6
   RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham Breezy 08-28-03 7
       RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham ginger 08-28-03 8
           RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham Breezy 08-28-03 9
               Another interesting thing jkokoj 08-28-03 10
                   RE: Another interesting thing Draco Malfoy 08-28-03 18
           RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham Tumbler 08-28-03 11
               LOL Breezy 08-28-03 12
               RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham bobstew617 08-28-03 29
 RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham Mistral 08-28-03 13
   RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham Brownroach 08-28-03 14
       RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham Coconut 08-28-03 15
 RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham Rothschild 08-28-03 16
   Rupert Boneham smrtNsassybnkr 08-28-03 17
 RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham corcam 08-28-03 19
   RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham VerucaSalt 08-28-03 20
       RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham Brownroach 08-28-03 21
           RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham AZ_Leo 08-28-03 22
               RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham Brownroach 08-28-03 23
       RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham JazzyJax 08-31-03 37
 RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham KeithFan 08-28-03 24
 RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham ejm92 08-28-03 25
 RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham SteffiGurl 08-28-03 26
 RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham TeamJoisey 08-28-03 27
   3 cheers for Captain Rupert skyisbluu 08-29-03 30
   RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham corcam 08-29-03 31
   RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham I_AM_HE 08-29-03 32
       RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham TeamJoisey 08-31-03 36
 RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham I_AM_HE 08-28-03 28
 RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham PhoenixMons 08-29-03 33
 RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham strid333 08-29-03 34
   RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham VerucaSalt 08-29-03 35
 RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham: ... Purrl 09-19-03 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tumbler 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-28-03, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tumbler Click to send private message to Tumbler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
This guy must go a long way. I don't know about you guys, but I would be too scared to vote this guy out. He's huge and he looks like Hagar The Horrible. He's probably a softy though, just like Hagar. I think he will be one of my favorites.

Tumbler

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
Well, he and Trish are the oldest on the tribe with Jon, who wants to vote the old people out first. So Rupert may not last that long. On the other hand, Sandra is on the same tribe, and she seemed annoying. Jon seemed annoying as well. Early speculation: one of these four will be the first boot from that tribe.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
Well facial hair growth won't be a good spoiler for this guy...

Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:329 Loss To Date:-10
"For the last time, no you may NOT play pin the tail on our lord and savior." - Oh My Gods!

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-28-03, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
I agree, I think he will go a long way. I think he will end up being a loveable teddy bear. Of course it looks like he may be the oldest person on the team of Jon Dalton, the guy who wants to kick off all the old people.

08-28-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tumbler Click to send private message to Tumbler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
Just wanted to add that anyone who works with troubled teens must have incredible patience and great communication skills. He could very well be a leader and could possibly get rid of annoying types as he sees fit. He may call the shots for a while.

Tumbler

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
If you had a guy as beefy as Rupert on your tribe, would you vote him out pre-merge?

Me neither.

Thank you Ms. Slice, but I have to tell you that you are dangerous. - Technoir

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
I agree with JSlice the guy is a beefy bear, you keep him around to help win challenges. Ofcourse we've seen in the past where that doesn't matter and the idjuts vote off the strongest member.

*Breezy ... keeping OT satisfied since 2003*

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
Let's see how he runs.

08-28-03, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
He lists racquetball as a favorite sport so he may be in shape.
He used to be a gravedigger. He should get along with the mortician ok.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-28-03, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Another interesting thing"
The part about being on the tribe with a mortician when he used to dig graves.

It seems to me that Burnett intentionally has lined up the social dynamics by placing people on the same tribes as those that have similar interests, education and background.

I think Draco is afraid of the Hagrid look alike!

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Another interesting thing"
>I think Draco is afraid of the Hagrid look alike!

Hardly. Why should I be afraid of that big hairy oaf? ;)

Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:329 Loss To Date:-10
"For the last time, no you may NOT play pin the tail on our lord and savior." - Oh My Gods!

08-28-03, 01:57 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
He runs pretty darn fast dressed up as a gladiator in that CapitolOne Visa commercial

Tumbler

--What's in your wallet?

08-28-03, 02:01 PM (EST)
12. "LOL"
Funny Tumbler!

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-28-03, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
I KNEW he looked familiar...

I burst out laughing on that one, tumbler!

Mistral 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-28-03, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mistral Click to send private message to Mistral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
He's a "mentor"? Didn't JP say something last season about "someday a mentor might win this."

08-28-03, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
Yes, he did, while he was describing Roger as a mentor type. We know how things turned out for Roger.

Mentoring teens is one thing, but six of the people on this tribe (including the other three males) are in the 30-range and up. They're more likely to chafe at someone trying to pass on the benefits of their "experience", imo.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
But if he has the sense not to be too "mentorish" with his tribe he may do well.

me like.

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-28-03, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
A mentor for the troubled -- is Rupert really
Rasputin ?? I feel he will go far. Read HIS CALLING
under the following link -- a deep, but interesting
analysis of those who serve the troubled.

http://homepage.tinet.ie/~pbarry/ras2/

....."go forth, heal, and be known as Rasputin"

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-28-03, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Rupert Boneham"
I like this guy already....he really does remind me of Haggar, and I agree, he is probably a big "teddy bear". One advantage for Rupert may be that they supposedly have seperate islands for the TC and the Challenges. If the survivors have to row their boat to a different island for each challenge, his strength will definitely be a benefit. They will have to vote out the weak, just to have a team strong enough to complete the journey to Challenge Island, and then compete on top of that.

Go Rupert.....Winner of Survivor Pearl Islands!!!

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
A mortician and a grave digger I guess they will come in handy when everyone is killed off by the hurricane..

Oh My Heck, It's Grizzly Adams!!!!!!!!!!

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-28-03, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
He lists fishing as one of his things also. How can't you not love a man who specifies he loves 2 percent cow milk

He may be older but he looks like a strapping guy and if any tribe thinks smart ya need strength to win physical challenges to keep you out of TC. He doesn't strike me either as a perceived leader hog and he is certainly not going to be an element for jealousy by the other guys (male ego crap). If he ends up leaving I'd say it won't be until at LEAST one woman goes and that straggly blonde hair dude.

08-28-03, 06:39 PM (EST)
21. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
Hi Veruca!

He lists fishing as one of his things also.

I have a feeling Rupert is going to be the "provider" sort. They usually stick around awhile, even the ones that don't have the best personalities.

And Jon, the straggly blonde hair dude, might be the "lazy" type. There are no caps of him working at camp, but we see him lounging on the beach with Christa. Jed/Stephanie redux?

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-28-03, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
The vidcaps show him eating a fish so I wonder if he just caught a batch. Although there is no sign of fire and I can't tell if it's cooked. If not and from the looks of it, he won't be having problems with the gross food challenge.

08-28-03, 06:54 PM (EST)
23. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
The vidcaps show him eating a fish so I wonder if he just caught a batch.

That's what came to my mind too, Leo. Trish is eating some too, but cut into smaller pieces.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-31-03, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
He appears to be pushing the cannon, so that makes me think he isn't much of a leader hog. Though if he is a softee, he might go too easy on Jon at first (sigh)

Go Rupert!!

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
Well, we had a boy-girl final in the battle of the sexes S6, perhaps we'll have a guy that looks the pirate part win S7?

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
Mitch Ratcliffe, "Technology Review" (1992)

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-28-03, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
I really don't know a lot so far, but I just have one of those gut feelings that this guy is gonna be in the Final Four....

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
I really like Rupert so far, and would love to be on his tribe. Methinks he will do quite well.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-03 AT 00:20 AM (EST)

I think we have our winner!

It's the Dread Pirate Rupert!

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

skyisbluu 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-29-03, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skyisbluu Click to send private message to skyisbluu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "3 cheers for Captain Rupert"
That's beautiful, TeamJoisey! Just beautiful
Three cheers for Captain Rupert! He'll win by making everyone else walk the plank!

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-03, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-03 AT 01:23 AM (EST)

Ha I love the pic Joisey!!!!!!! Hey anyone else notice what a coincidence it is that he was a grave digger and has the word Rupert BONEham in his name teeheehee

What a great nickname LOL Captain Bones

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-03, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
waitaminute...isn't he on the DRAKE tribe?? the traitor has a bottleof captain MORGAN's!!!

make him walk the plank!!! arrrr!

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-03, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
He's preparing for the merge?

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
he's my favorite so far (not necessarily to win)

interesting he's the leader by a bunch for the 1st to go poll on the cbs site, with 30 something percent of the vote. Sandra is a distant second.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-29-03, 03:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
OH I just adore this guy! I also have a feeling Rupert will be hanging around for a LONG time (hopefully the LONGEST, oh how I'd lOVE to see this guy win). I only got two really strong "good vibes" from anyone on this cast: Rupert and Michelle. I am going to hoping we see another Rodger/Elisabeth this season with these two - oh the viewers would just LOVE a happy ending with two "good guys" in the final two after last season! Here's hoping we see him in the F2!

I *heart* my ©2003 GeorgiaBelle Creation
"An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it" - Mohandas K. Gandhi

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-29-03, 04:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
The first thing that came to mind when seeing his pic and his occupation was he could be the kind of mentor the way Chris Farley is with his classic SNL skit when he is a motivational speaker reminding people that they should be motivated because their lives are much better compared to his. If he is like Chris Farley's character, I might die ROTFLMAO.

Three is the perfect number.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-29-03, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham"
Hey BR!! Didn't ya just miss this lol

I was doing some searching on him and this mentoring thing is big deal stuff for him and I think his wife b/c another person is listed with his last name (and that is not exactly the most common surname)

I think on brief glance alone he isn't going anywhere. He has the strength, skills to keep them fed and winning IC's. I bet dollars to donuts after the girls make comments about how scary he looked, they will fall in love with him. My only concern is that b/c he is a little different then the rest of the boys he may actually come off a little strange to them as first. I have a gut feeling they win the first challenge though so he'd be safe anyway. They (I hope) would not be stupid enough to boot off such a big man though early b/c the name of the game is keeping your tribe alive first.

Purrl 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-19-03, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Purrl Click to send private message to Purrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: S7 Contestant Rupert Boneham: TV Guide Info"
Rupert Boneham's replies on his:

Strength: Experienced camper.
Weakness: Sweats like a pig.
Strategy: "Gonna be the guy who brings in the big boar."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •