The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Well we have our tribes..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-03, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Well we have our tribes..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-03 AT 12:16 PM (EST)

Edited to switch Ryan O. and Burton based on other info.

Here's the full article from Snewser:

http://www.survivornews.net/news.php?id=52

So this looks like how our tribes end up: (Hard to tell some of the faces though)
Drake: Rupert Boneham, Shawn Cohen, Jon Dalton, Sandra Diaz-Twine , Christa Hastie, Trish Dunn, Burton Roberts, Michele Tesauro
Morgan: Tijuana Bradley, Nicole Delma , Darrah Johnston, Lillian Morris, Ryan Opray, Andrew Savage, Ryan Shoulders, Osten Taylor

Judging by facial hair growth, maybe Drake wins first immunity? The growth looks like a few days.

Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:329 Loss To Date:-10
"For the last time, no you may NOT play pin the tail on our lord and savior." - Oh My Gods!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bump Brownroach 08-28-03 1
   RE: Bump Draco Malfoy 08-28-03 3
 RE: Well we have our tribes... SurvivorBlows 08-28-03 2
   RE: Well we have our tribes... Brownroach 08-28-03 4
   RE: Well we have our tribes... Draco Malfoy 08-28-03 5
       RE: Well we have our tribes... Ra_8secs 08-28-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bump "
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-03 AT 12:04 PM (EST)

That's definitely Sandra in the picture. And I'm pretty sure the guy at the far left is Ryan O., not Burton, though they look similar. So I think you have the tribes correct, Draco.

Shawn and Ryan do look a bit scruffy, though Jon may be coming into the game in with some stubble already.

My early sense from the personalities is that the Morgan tribe will get along with each other better than the Drake tribe (pictured). Of course that doesn't mean they won't lose the first immunity.

08-28-03, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bump "
Looks like the tribes are no secret anyways.

http://tvguide.com/showguide/ShowPage.asp?iprogramid=3922341

"For the last time, no you may NOT play pin the tail on our lord and savior." - Oh My Gods!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Well we have our tribes..."
CBS announced the contestants by TRIBES, so I'm not sure there's much left to spoil here:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1636

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Well we have our tribes..."
LOL, I forgot we were supposed to pay attention to CBS. So it's Burton not Ryan in the pic. Both Ryans are on Morgan.

08-28-03, 12:17 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Well we have our tribes..."
And here I thought I was being all insightful and stuff. Not watching TV here at work. Oh well.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-28-03, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Well we have our tribes..."
LOL, Draco

it's hard so spoil when you can't even remember their names yet. Glad we've got episode 8

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit7

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •