The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Phelle4ever 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-13-03, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Phelle4ever Click to send private message to Phelle4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
I'm not going to ask who you like the most, just who you think Bob chooses?

Personally I like Kelly Jo the best but I really think Estella is the winner.

What do you guys think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? Poncho 11-13-03 1
 RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? delilahj 11-13-03 2
   RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? jewelz10 11-13-03 3
       RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? schmoe 11-13-03 4
   RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? Carpe Nochas 11-14-03 8
 RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? TheWanderer 11-13-03 5
   RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? delilahj 11-13-03 6
       RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? PepeLePew13 11-14-03 7
           RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? Tiggertramp 11-14-03 9
               RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? PepeLePew13 11-14-03 10
 RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? munson 11-14-03 11
 RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? Survivorchick 11-16-03 12
 RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? Puppy Piddle 11-16-03 13
   RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? Mals Rule 11-19-03 34
 RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? 34_4vr 11-16-03 14
   RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? Trishlr 11-17-03 15
 RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? schmoe 11-17-03 16
   RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? kbpc3949 11-17-03 17
       RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? blueeyegal21 11-17-03 18
           RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? schmoe 11-17-03 19
               RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? 34_4vr 11-17-03 20
       RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? kelli_blue 11-19-03 31
 Kelly Jo buckeyegirl 11-18-03 21
   Kelli Jo just called in to The View... EnglProf 11-18-03 22
       RE: Kelli Jo just called in to The ... Poncho 11-18-03 23
           RE: Kelli Jo just called in to The ... Aussiemama 11-18-03 24
               RE: Kelli Jo just called in to The ... PepeLePew13 11-18-03 25
       RE: Kelli Jo just called in to The ... KCarter897 11-18-03 28
 Not sure, but... Siren 11-18-03 26
   RE: Not sure, but... Tiggertramp 11-18-03 27
       RE: Not sure, but... Siren 11-19-03 32
 Slip-up on Jimmy Kimmel? k_henry128 11-19-03 29
 RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? smiley 11-19-03 30
   RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? Breezy 11-19-03 33
       RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? Brettfavre 11-19-03 35
           RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses? 34_4vr 11-19-03 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-13-03, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
I really like and hope it is Kelly Jo

BUT I think Bob will pick Estella

Poncho

delilahj 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-13-03, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail delilahj Click to send private message to delilahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
>I'm not going to ask who
>you like the most, just
>who you think Bob chooses?
>
>
>Personally I like Kelly Jo the
>best but I really think
>Estella is the winner.
>
>What do you guys think?

I agree Kelly Jo is my favorite; but I think Estella will win.

I caught the last 10 minutes of last nights episode and when I caught previews for next week; he seemed more attracted to Estella.

He looked like he was going thru the motions w/ Kelly jo, but that he had maybe already made up his mind that it was Estella.

This reminded me of Merediths' hometown date.
That he genuinely cares for kelly Jo, but not in a girl friend or forever kind of way.

I could be wrong & I hope I am; but I'm about 95%
sure it will be Estella.
I have about 5% doubt, due to the possibility of misleading editing.

MY opinion is also based on previous episodes & that Bob told Estella he did not think of any one else on their fantasy date.

I think if he had picked Kelly Jo, that statement would have been edited out. Because that's not the kind of statement a girlfriend or possible future wife wants to hear!

jewelz10 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-13-03, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jewelz10 Click to send private message to jewelz10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
"I think if he had picked Kelly Jo, that statement would have been edited out. Because that's not the kind of statement a girlfriend or possible future wife wants to hear!"

Since when does ABC edit out stuff a future wife/girlfriend wouldn't want to see/hear? Have you been watching this show? Do you know why Bob's nickname is 'Kissy Face'? He has cleaned the tonsils of every girl on the show.

I hope he picks Estella - they go together DAW's! She is the fakest thing I have seen since Pamela Anderson's boobs.

schmoe 69 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-03, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schmoe Click to send private message to schmoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
I am totally shocked by the first 4 posts in this thread. My perception is that Bob and Kelly Jo have really clicked, and Bob and Estella are just going through the motions.

My prediction is that Bob picks Kelly Jo.

Carpe Nochas 5 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Carpe%20Nochas Click to send private message to Carpe%20Nochas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
I can recall that Trista said to Charlie in limo that he is the one on her mind, but unfortunately there is someone else left in the show. And on beach she said that it doesn’t get any better than to be there with Charlie. I believe it totally led Charlie to believe that she would pick him over Ryan, however we know what happened and it wasn’t edited out. Actually, those two statements had me thinking that she would choose Charlie.

So, I would not read too much into editing. However, I am leaning towards Bob picking Estella, although I like Kelly Jo better.

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-13-03, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
Although I have an underlying fear that Estella may very well win outover Kelly Jo, there are some strong arguments against Estella winning:

- KJ is several years younger than Estella; her biological clock isn't running out of time. Although Bob wants a family eventually, KJ's age is more of an advantage than Estella's.
- He may very well have pick Estella over Mary (who's timeline for having a family was too short), because he probably likes Mary more than Estella, he may have felt it would be easier to pick KJ over Estella in the F2 and wouldn't want to hurt Mary more than knew he already would have in the F3.
- Estella is the only one out of the F3 who he did not spend he night together with in the "suite" offered to them on their private overnight date. If there was that much of an attraction, don't you think they would have taken advantage of the moment to jump each others bones? The attraction is just not there.
- As much as some people think that Bob is a DAW, I would have to disagree. Estella is defintely a DAW. Bob is taking advantage of the opportunities presented to him.

Frankly, everyone one of use would probably do the same as Bob and take advantage of opportunities if the circumstances presented themselves.

delilahj 18 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-03, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail delilahj Click to send private message to delilahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
Bob, suggested they (Estella & him) for go their individual rooms & stay together TOGETHER in the fantasy suite. Estella said something like "you choose" & he chose the fantasy suite w/ Estella!

I think he was plenty interested in her! or just macking her! By the way- What is a DAW?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-03, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-03 AT 07:12 AM (EST)

>I think he was plenty interested
>in her! or just macking
>her! By the way- What
>is a DAW?

Look beside your name in your post above mine... the answer is to the immediate right and below your name. In other words, Bob is a desperate attention whore just like we all are here on RealityTVWorld (not that there's anything wrong with it ).

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-03, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
I am thinking that Bob is not in this for marriage, so the fact that Kelly Jo is younger is inmaterial.

I have no idea for SURE of course who he will pick, but due to the previews, I am thinking he will pick Estella.

Me? I would pick Kelly Jo. But What do I know? I'm a married woman. It's my yenta blood I tell ya.

11-14-03, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
I agree that Kelly Jo is probably more suited for Bob from the way things seem to be (not to mention the fact that they're both from the same state)... but the question of course is whether Bob is truly committed to proposing. If he doesn't want to propose, then he might choose someone he can let down more easily down the road and keep a distance away after the gore has settled down.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-14-03, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-03 AT 10:49 PM (EST)

I'm with the majority here. Love, love, love Kelly Jo - hometown girl and all, just like Andrew's Jenn - but I think he picks Estella.

ETA: And Bob? Let's see. Radio show, Oprah appearances, a book, a CD. Hmmm.

Biggest! DAW! Ever!

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-16-03, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
I didn't like Kelly Jo at first, but I really think those two are soulmates. I think he will pick her.

He never seemed to really connect with Estella (although that could be the bloody editing trying to throw us off)

Puppy Piddle 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-16-03, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puppy%20Piddle Click to send private message to Puppy%20Piddle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
Estella.

Mals Rule 13 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-03, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mals%20Rule Click to send private message to Mals%20Rule Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
Estella will be the "lucky" girl - thank goodness (hopefully) KJ escapes!

34_4vr 32 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-03, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 34_4vr Click to send private message to 34_4vr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
After reading the article in Redbook, I'm thinking he picks Estella. Two things in the article stood out...he said their was an attraction as first sight. Estella definitely made an entrance, while Kelly Jo went for the kiss.

The second thing he mentioned was that he was a legs man over a boobs man. KJ is short, while Estella is a bit taller.

Trishlr 12 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-03, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Trishlr Click to send private message to Trishlr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
I picked KJ on the first air date. They seemed to have great chemistry, a lot in common and looked cute together. (Although Bob has gotten a lot uglier as the show has gone on. When he isn't funny he isn't cute)
Now though, I think that he is going to pick Estella for three reasons.
1. Bob said it took a lot of convincing for him to come on the show. That to me says that he did not come of the show to find a wife. People who are 100% ready to marry would be 100% willing to do whatever it takes to find a mate (Mary), Bob just wasn't sure. My analysis? He is just in it for a good time and if he can score with a (Bob's perception here) babe like Estella who is obviously out of his league, well, that's reason to be on the show. He will NOT propose.
2. I think Bob probably feels like he could get a girl like KJ any day of the week and that it would take a show like The Bachelor for a guy like him to be able to score with a girl like Estella. He probably feels like he could get KJ's at a bar in Detroit if things don't work out but Estella's would only look at him on TV. (This is true by the way)
3. Estellas creepy resemblence to Bob's ex---ewwwwwwwwww!

11-17-03, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schmoe Click to send private message to schmoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
As I have stated previously on this thread, based on superior chemistry, I think KJ will get the nod.

Its always fund (and futile) to play the tea leaves game, and try to pick a winner by analzying quotes from interviews and rumors and the like.

This site just posted an article about the upcoming premier of the Bachlorette. A paragraph contained in the article reads:

"In making the announcement, ABC did not release the identity of the woman who will star on the program, generating media speculation that the show will feature the bachelorette finalist that Bob Guiney, the bachelor starring in the current edition of the network's The Bachelor series, fails to select during the program's upcoming November 19 series finale. Californian mortgage broker Estella Gardinier, 28, and Illinois native Kelly Jo Kuharski, a 24-year old marketing analyst, are the two remaining women competing to be Guiney's final selection. "

This has to be Kelly Jo. Estella doesn't have the personality to lead the next Bachlorette. Kelly Jo does. This would lead one to conclude that Bob chooses Estella.

I'm still going with Kelly Jo as my pick. I think guessing by analyzing chemistry will be more accurate than guessing by analyzing press articles. Its always fun, to speculate from both perspectives.

kbpc3949 16 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-03, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kbpc3949 Click to send private message to kbpc3949 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
This has to be Kelly Jo. Estella doesn't have the personality to lead the next Bachlorette. Kelly Jo does. This would lead one to conclude that Bob chooses Estella.

This is TOTALLY true but I still am holding out hopes that KJ is the one that is picked. I believe they are simply jerking our chains as they did with the Bachelorette in making everyone believe Charlie had won through the editing process.

blueeyegal21 34 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-03, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blueeyegal21 Click to send private message to blueeyegal21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
Just a thought since they anounced the next bachelorette will air in January then it can't be who ever BOB doesn't pick b/c that would be too soon to air it in my opinion...I have to go with it being someone else like maybe Tina Fab

she would be awesome or meredith would be a good one

11-17-03, 04:54 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
I guess it would depend on the date that they completed the bachelor bob series. Anybody know when this series was filmed?

11-17-03, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 34_4vr Click to send private message to 34_4vr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
They started filming mid June I believe, so it's been over for a while. They still wouldn't put the BobLoser (or winner depending how you look at it - ha!) on the next show just because it would have revealed who had lost before the air date. No way that would happen. Bachelorette started filming a couple of weeks ago.

Here's my question...KJ is doing interviews now, is Estella? I remember Kirsten did interviews before the show ended, but I don't remember if Jen did any. Just another similarity thing to throw out to confuse us even more.

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-19-03, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
>This has to be Kelly Jo.
>Estella doesn't have the personality
>to lead the next Bachlorette.
>Kelly Jo does. This would
>lead one to conclude that
>Bob chooses Estella.
>
>This is TOTALLY true but I
>still am holding out hopes
>that KJ is the one
>that is picked. I
>believe they are simply jerking
>our chains as they did
>with the Bachelorette in making
>everyone believe Charlie had won
>through the editing process.

I agree with both these statements. Kelly Jo DEFINATELY has the personality to be the next Bachelorette. Estella doesn't. So as much as I think Kelly Jo and Bob make a better match, I think Bob picks Estella, leaving Kelly Jo to have a crack at 25 hunks on the Bachelorette.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-03, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Kelly Jo "
Call it a gut feeling or something, but I just think it's KJ. That being said, it will probably be Estella, but as she hasn't done any interviews at all, I'm beginning to lean more towards KJ. It's funny, because I really disliked her in the beginning...

I *heart* my J Slice Holiday Creation

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-03, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Kelli Jo just called in to The View..."
Kelli Jo just phoned an impromptu call in to "The View." Of course they were still trying to get Bob's choice out of her which she resisted, but she said a few things that INSTANTLY made everyone on The View think he picks Estella.

Elizabeth (from Survivor) asked her what it was like to have to keep the secret for so long-- and her response *seems* telling. She said that when she got home she got to tell her mom what happened, and that her mom and her family have been a "great support" system or something very similar. Made it sound like she needed support when she returned...

Plus, it seems fishy that she'd be doing all of these interviews in the days leading up to the final announcement if she were really the one picked. There's going to be plenty of publicity...what's the rush? I think the "rush" is one of two things:

a) she needs all the publicity she can get before her 15 are over and Estella is everyone's must-have interview

b) she is the new Bachelorette, and ABC is getting her all this publicity now so that people will be that much more familiar with her when the new season rolls around. (Again, publicity now so as not to interfere with Estella and Bob's publicity in the upcoming weeks)

The thing she said that REALLY made The View women think she's not the one is that she emphatically said she'd "do it all again." None of The View women thought that made sense if she were the one chosen.

I agree (sadly) that Estella is the one Bob chooses, but I think it's really embarassing for everyone that people seem to like Kelli Jo so much more. When Bob showed up on The View when they were live in Charleston last week, the live audience resoundly cheered for Kelli Jo and nada for Estella. How embarassing for Bob!

Serves kissy face right!

But, I'm just thrilled that Estella doesn't look to be the new Bachelorette. I'd gag (and wouldn't watch). I'd definitely tune in for Kelli Jo or maybe even Meredith.

(As an aside, who's to say that Mary isn't the new Bachelorette? Too much desperation to be fun to watch?)

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-03, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Kelli Jo just called in to The View..."
Thanks for your insight EnglProf, it is very interesting and depressing. What Kelly Jo said on the view does seem very telling!! Why would she even need a support system if she was the one chosen......

I am voting for Tina Fab to be the next Bachelorette!

Poncho

Aussiemama 80 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-03, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aussiemama Click to send private message to Aussiemama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Kelli Jo just called in to The View..."
Kelli Jo is too young to be the next Bachelorette. She had not lived enough to be ready to get married. I would love to see Tina Fab be the next lady seeking love. Although she was young she was so much fun!

11-18-03, 04:25 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Kelli Jo just called in to The View..."
I wouldn't be surprised to see Mary as the next Bachelorette to help her find someone, but am not holding my breath on it.

Both Tina Fab and Kelly Jo would be good choices as bachelorettes -- in regards to your comment, aussiemama, about Kelly Jo being too young and then suggesting Tina Fab, Tina's even younger than Kelly Jo is by 2 or 3 years. I don't think they're going to put a 21 or 22-year-old onto the hot spot as the Bachelorette.

My money's on Kelly Jo as the next Bachelorette right now because of the recent rush of publicity soundbites from her, while we've heard nothing from Estella, Mary or Tina Fab in the last few days.

Sounds like we'll be sending our conga-rats (if you can call it that) to Estella tomorrow night.

KCarter897 20 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-03, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KCarter897 Click to send private message to KCarter897 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Kelli Jo just called in to The View..."
Now, all I can say is many people know how to manipulate...and can even purposely mislead people knowing how thier words will be recieved. Who is to say that Kelly Jo didn't say that on purpose?

However, I do think Estella wins, because I think the show makes it seem like he's leaning towards Kelly Jo....which unfortunately makes me think he goes with Estella

Oh well, I like Estella too;)

Siren 246 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-03, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Siren Click to send private message to Siren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Not sure, but..."
I read in the Chicago Tribune book section that Bob's book tour will bring him to Chicago for a signing this Saturday. I was thinking this would be a great time for him to reunite with Kelly Jo since the series will finish this week. Maybe she'll even show up with him, granting him even more tv-generated publicity for the new book. Am I reading too much into this?

If the runner up truely is the next Bachelorette, please let him pick Estella. I don't think I could stand a whole new Bachelorette series starring Estella. On the other hand, I think Kelly Jo has a great personality for such a role.

...Siren
was going to post this yesterday, but my stupid job is keeping me too busy to play in the SB forums very much this week

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-18-03, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Not sure, but..."
Well, we must remember that back before they announced who was going to win with Andrew (final 3 time) and Tina fab was still in the running, she was in Minneapolis at the same time Andrew was for his wine gig. It was just a coincidence. Tina fab was seeing friends and Andrew was selling wine, they just happened to be at the same gala at the same time. Wow, tongues were wagging in town I tell ya! And my friend almost hit Andrew with her car! Another story....

So, my hope is that Kelly Jo walks away from this fiasco being a future bachelorette as she would be fun to watch. But truly due to planning I bet it will be Tina Fab.

About Kelly Jo needing 'family support', it could go both ways in needing support at getting over him, or having support because she just fell in love with this guy and she can't see him for months. THAT would suck. I know I would be a case....WAIT I already am!! She would need support that way too.

Ah folks, this is a toughie. But I think Estella has got it.

Siren 246 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-03, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Siren Click to send private message to Siren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Not sure, but..."
Thanks for that insight. I didn't watch the last Bachelor series with Andrew, so I didn't follow any of the hype of his whereabouts. It's true that it may be too soon for Kelly Jo to be the next Bachelorette, but I still hope it will be her. She would be fun to watch.

At least if Bob picks Estella that will be the last we'll need to see of her, unless of course Bob and Estella get married in an ABC televised extravaganza a'la DAWs Trista and Ryan.

...Siren
Know, know too well, know the chill, know she breaks my Siren.

k_henry128 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-03, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail k_henry128 Click to send private message to k_henry128 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Slip-up on Jimmy Kimmel?"
Bob was on Jimmy Kimmel tonight and he said he had talked to Estella several times since the show ended. Several minutes later he was asked if he had talked to the girl he did not choose since the end of the show and he said he had not talked to her. Between these 2 questions it can be deduced that Bob chose Estella over Kelli Jo.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-19-03, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
Unfortunetly I think he picks Estella

I think Bob is just a DAW and I think Estella fits the lifestyle he wishes to lead.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-03, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-03 AT 11:00 AM (EST)

Agreed.

Brettfavre 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-03, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brettfavre Click to send private message to Brettfavre Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
I really am confused about what is going to happen. The first time I saw Kelly Jo I decided that she was the one he would chose because they have so much in common. There have been many clues leading to Estella, but rumors also indicated Charlie won so much that some of my friends didn't even watch. So I will stick with my gut instinct on KJ. And as for these people being DAWs i really don't know, i think they are just taking advantage of their situation..this show provides normal people the opportunity to fulfill all of their dreams and I think that is what Bob is doing with his music career and given the chance I think i would do the same. And personally I can't wait to see Ryan and Trista, their love is real... I guess i'm just a reality loser !

11-19-03, 06:08 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Who do you Think Bob chooses?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-03 AT 06:32 PM (EST)

Well, I've consulted with the guru of the Bachelor...the know all...the keen eye who has never been wrong in three seasons. This guru is my seven year old son. He says Bob picks Estella, even though Kelly Jo is better.

Edit to add a msg to BrettFavre: thhhbb...my 34 in my moniker is for Walter Payton.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •