The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Alledged pictures of cast"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-26-03, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Alledged pictures of cast"
http://pub124.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=16207.topic&start=1&stop=20

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Alledged pictures of cast MattyMax 08-26-03 1
   RE: Alledged pictures of cast bebekid 08-26-03 2
       RE: Alledged pictures of cast MattyMax 08-26-03 3
           RE: Alledged pictures of cast erikman 08-26-03 4
               Darrah bebekid 08-26-03 6
 little person? dabo 08-26-03 5
 For future reference... diamond 08-26-03 7
   RE: For future reference... FSUGUY 08-27-03 9
       RE: For future reference... diamond 08-27-03 11
           RE: For future reference... Brownroach 08-27-03 12
               RE: For future reference... diamond 08-27-03 14
               Name confirmed! diamond 08-27-03 15
                   Awesome Diamond! jkokoj 08-27-03 19
                   RE: Name confirmed! Brownroach 08-27-03 21
   Hey diamond... jkokoj 08-27-03 10
       RE: Hey diamond... diamond 08-27-03 13
 RE: Alledged pictures of cast KeithFan 08-27-03 8
   Blacked-Out Picture is Available!!! smrtNsassybnkr 08-27-03 16
       RE: Blacked-Out Picture is Availabl... MattyMax 08-27-03 17
           My humble apologies... smrtNsassybnkr 08-27-03 18
 RE: Alledged pictures of cast Ra_8secs 08-27-03 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-26-03, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Alledged pictures of cast"
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-03 AT 01:56 PM (EST)

I'm gonna let a more talented member post the photos here... but the deal is that a poster named quartzeye posted 16 photos of people, but made no claims about anyone or where the photos came from. The poster has 1200 posts.

alright, so the sucks board is going crazy about this, but I say we try to take it rationally, since we are the cut above.

What I notice about the photos is that
1. All the backgrounds are blurred out
2. Many are holding Water Bottles
3. Nobody's looking at the camara.

From this, I am going to agree with some of the speculation on the sucks board, that these were from the final LA interviews. the consistency of the water bottles, light clothing, sunglasses and baseball hats seems to work. Also since no one was looking at the camara, my guess is that these are candid (or hiding in the bushes outside) shots.

But I wonder, why are the backgrounds blurred? Maybe to hide the location of the interviews? (so that the photographer can go back next year?) or maybe that they're bad photos, and they were just 'shopped up a little to focus on the faces...

best thing I got...

MattyMax

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-26-03, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Alledged pictures of cast"
An administrator confirmed that this is not a hoax by quartzeye. I guess that means that quartzeye is acting in good faith that these pics are the best she can come up with. I would agree that these may be pics from the final interview. But it seems like I remember hearing that they narrow it down to 50 or so for the final interview and pick the 16 from those.

All that to say some of these may be contestants, some may end up not being contestants. We have less than 48 hours to wait.

I think the pre-season spoiling prize will go to whoever can hack into SeeBS's website before Thursday morning. I'll be keeping a close eye on Sucks tomorrow to see if someone can do just that.

08-26-03, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Alledged pictures of cast"
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-03 AT 02:43 PM (EST)

Hmm..

I'm trying to imagine a situation where these photos could have been taken. But you're right, if it's the LA interviews, there'd be more, and there are 16 here...

Obviously not departure, they'd be more encumberred with baggage... Perhaps arrival in Panama? Survival training? Wish the background wasn't blurred!

MM

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-26-03, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Alledged pictures of cast"
she also got the pic of brian at the car lot after he got back. i don't think it is a hoax, i worked with her alot in messhall. i think 4 or 5 are in the cast.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-26-03, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Darrah"
I just emailed my DH's cousin who knows Darrah's mom. I sent her a link to QE's thread and asked her if she recognizes Darrah. I have no idea if she will see this and respond back before Thursday morning, but I tried and I will let y'all know!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-03, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "little person?"
Another thread (possible contestants) page 26, see quartzeye post:

http://pub124.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=16160.topic&start=501&stop=520

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-26-03, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "For future reference..."
Not quite sure where to put this, but this seems to be as good a place as any.

A friend of mine (who doesn't watch Survivor, but knows that I do) told me today that a co-worker of her husband's was on Survivor and recently returned having lost a substantial amount of weight. She said he is a black male, but (of course) had forgotten his name. Naturally, I asked her to find out again. I probably won't see her before the cast list is officially released, but it won't really matter - the important thing is the weight loss info.

And yes, I am aware that weight loss isn't always reliable, but it's certainly better than nothing.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-27-03, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: For future reference..."
>Not quite sure where to put
>this, but this seems to
>be as good a place
>as any.
>
>A friend of mine (who doesn't
>watch Survivor, but knows that
>I do) told me today
>that a co-worker of her
>husband's was on Survivor and
>recently returned having lost a
>substantial amount of weight. She
>said he is a black
>male, but (of course) had
>forgotten his name. Naturally,
>I asked her to find
>out again. I probably won't
>see her before the cast
>list is officially released, but
>it won't really matter -
>the important thing is the
>weight loss info.
>
>
>And yes, I am
>aware that weight loss isn't
>always reliable, but it's certainly
>better than nothing.

where do they live?

08-27-03, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: For future reference..."
The company they work for is in Boston. I don't know where he lives, though.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-03, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: For future reference..."
Diamond, this is great info. The oft-mentioned Osten Taylor is supposedly African-American and from New Hampshire, so this might be him. See if you can find out more weight loss details.

08-27-03, 10:53 AM (EST)
14. "RE: For future reference..."
Actually, there's one other thing I didn't post yesterday, because I couldn't remember the exact words my friend used, but maybe it's worth adding anyway. (I'll ask her again when I see her.)

It was something along the lines of him (the contestant) saying that it was an extremely rough, difficult experience. This would seem to imply that he lasted quite a while in the game.

Of course, anything is possible - he could have done some serious exercising after getting kicked off (haven't some contestants done that?), and then just claimed it was a difficult experence to throw people off. Also, if there were potentially rough weather conditions, that might have affected everyone, regardless of whether they were still in the game or not. So who knows...

08-27-03, 12:08 PM (EST)
15. "Name confirmed!"
Just got an email from my friend. It is him, although she spelled his first name "Ostin".

Looking at the other posts, it appears he is from Durham, which seems like it is pushing the limits in terms of distance for commuting to Boston. Still, it's not impossible (I know someone who commutes from Maine). On the other hand, when they list hometowns, it doesn't necessarily mean the person actually lives there now. For example, Ethan Zohn and (I think) Jeff Varner both lived in New York, but listed their hometowns in other places.

08-27-03, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Awesome Diamond!"
Sounds to me like you have a good spoiling contact for the season. Woo Hoo!!!!!

Get to work lady we need some more info!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-03, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Name confirmed!"
Excellent! We got our first confirmed contestant on our own board. Diamond, you rock!

I'm thinking the same thing: he may be from NH originally but has a place in Boston, or close to it. We'll see what details we get on him tomorrow.

08-27-03, 09:37 AM (EST)
10. "Hey diamond..."
I think your info may deserve its own thread. You could potentially be able to spoil when this guy goes if your friend has accurate info. We may be able to determine when he will go to New York for the interviews based upon info from you.

Keep spoiling babe! I think you have truly found something here!

08-27-03, 10:37 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Hey diamond..."
I'll try to see what I can get - however, since anything I can find out will be third-hand (it has to go through both my friend and her husband), timeliness may be difficult. I'll try my best.

Presumably when the cast is announced tomorrow, someone will start individual threads for each contestant, so we can link/paste this thread over into the new one.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-03, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Alledged pictures of cast"
I'll taking this with a double shot of reality. Seem like every season we get one of these, but I'll keep an open mind too! If they are true pics we'll have to watch there posts early for more spoilers.

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
Mitch Ratcliffe, "Technology Review" (1992)

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-03, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Blacked-Out Picture is Available!!!"
At Survivorweb.com, they have the cast picture with the faces blacked out. Several "bodies' appear to fit nicely with the pictures posted at sucks. The small oriental gal, there is a gal with long blonde hair, which could be Wendy Cotton, and a couple of the other pictures of women have the same hair length and approximate body size/shape of those pictured on sucks. I don't know how to post a picture here, but if anyone else can, please do!

Only 21 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-27-03, 01:06 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Blacked-Out Picture is Available!!!"
hi,
um, I don't mean to be a jerk, and I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it, but rugs are oriental, people are asian.
MM

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-03, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "My humble apologies..."
Max....I am sorry, I certainly didn't mean to be offensive or appear to be biased in any way! I will be sure to word things a little more carefully next time. I was just to excited I didn't think of how my message might sound to others.

(This is my attempt to imbed a file....my apologies in advance if it doesn't work)

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-27-03, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Alledged pictures of cast"
IU just want to know if this this info will help me win sometime in a contest. Guess not.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •