The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Snewser names possible contestant"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-12-03, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Snewser names possible contestant"
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-03 AT 10:46 AM (EST)

http://www.survivornews.net/news.php?id=39

Name: Darrah Johnson
Hometown: Near Jackson, Mississippi

SNN has been informed independently by a few sources that Survivor: Pearl Islands might have a contestant named Darrah Johnson. Sources have described Darrah as being an attractive girl of around 22 years of age, perhaps of Native American descent. Darrah is reported as being from Mississippi, having long dark hair and being very tanned.

Sources also reported that she works part time as a lifeguard while studying (we might let you know later on what Darrah is studying for. Let's just say we got the impression it involves dead people. Maybe she'll one day make a cameo on CSI). Records show that she attended Amite School Center in Liberty, MS from 1995-1999.

We were told that Darrah was gone from sometime in June and resurfaced to say hello to friends at work on August 7th.

(Edited to add she doesn't seem to be on the list Brownroach picked up from Sucks.)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Snewser names possible contesta... Brownroach 08-12-03 1
   RE: Snewser names possible contesta... Sophie 08-13-03 10
       RE: Snewser names possible contesta... TeamJoisey 08-26-03 19
 RE: Snewser names possible contesta... bebekid 08-12-03 2
   RE: Amite School Center Griffe 08-12-03 5
       RE: Amite School Center bebekid 08-12-03 6
           I heard from DH's cousin bebekid 08-13-03 9
               RE: I heard from DH's cousin Griffe 08-13-03 11
 And more info from Snewser Brownroach 08-12-03 3
 And even more... Brownroach 08-12-03 4
   RE: And even more... jkokoj 08-12-03 7
       RE: And even more... Brownroach 08-12-03 8
   RE: And even more... tamarama 08-22-03 12
 Snewser naming another AZ_Leo 08-26-03 13
   RE: Snewser naming another Brownroach 08-26-03 14
       RE: Snewser naming another AZ_Leo 08-26-03 15
           RE: Snewser naming another PepeLePew13 08-26-03 16
               RE: Snewser naming another MattyMax 08-26-03 18
           RE: Snewser naming another Brownroach 08-26-03 17
               RE: Snewser naming another mistofleas 08-27-03 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-12-03, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Snewser names possible contestant"
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-03 AT 11:14 AM (EST)

Thanks for the info, Leo. And no, this person hasn't been mentioned anywhere else yet (that I've seen).

Edited to add: TDT also has Darrah Johnson up as a possible based on Snewser's info, as well as Osten Taylor from Durham, NH and an unnamed woman from Toledo, Ohio:

http://www.truedorktimes.com/s7/survivometer7.htm

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-13-03, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Snewser names possible contestant"
I apologize if this has already been posted, but here is what TDT has to say about possible contestants:

Female contestant
Toledo, OH - As reported by The Peoples Champ at Survivor Sucks, a WTOL (Toledo) anchor mentioned the Monday after the S6 finale that a Toledo area resident would be on the next Survivor. - No reason to doubt TPC's word, and local news has slipped up before in such announcements. Still, no verification from external sources yet.

Darrah Johnson
22, Liberty, MS
Student - Found by SNN, August 11, 2003. Multiple sources contributing.

Michelle Tesauro
20s, NJ
Student - Found by SNN, August 11, 2003. - At least two people in the U.S. have this name, and are of Survivor age.

Osten Taylor
27, Durham, NH
- - Found by SNN, August 11, 2003.
- Supported by a post at EZ by Carmine Rose, naming an "Austin Taylor," possibly misspelled.

I looked up Michelle Tesauro and found the following link with a picture, though I'm not sure if this is the correct woman or not.

http://www.fire-international.org/missionaries/International/domestic_newyork_tesauro.htm

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-03, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Snewser names possible contestant"

There's a Michelle Tesauro of Pittstown, NJ, listed as a senior on the spring 2003 dean's list at Virginia Tech.
There's a Christopher Tesauro, same hometown, listed as a junior.

There's also a quilt studio in Pittstown run by Christine Tesauro.

Sorry I'm late to this hunt, I was away on vacation. But I know some people who know some people who might know some people named Tesauro, so I'll see what I can do.

Joisey: It's a small frickin state!

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-12-03, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Snewser names possible contestant"
My hubby's mom's family lives in Liberty, Mississippi. His cousins went to Amite School Center, though way before 1995.

Liberty is not a large town. It is possible that some of my kin folk may know of her. I'll email them and see!

Griffe 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-12-03, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Griffe Click to send private message to Griffe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Amite School Center"
Hi bebekid,

Any chance your husband's cousins can get their hands on Darrah's high school picture from the 1999 year book? Maybe from a library there?

08-12-03, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Amite School Center"
I sent an email to one of my husband's cousins that lives in Liberty. She would have graduated high school in the 80's. I just asked if she knew of this girl and sent her the link to Snewser's article. She has not responded yet. If she does know of her, we'll go from there.

The cast list should be out in the next few weeks (some at Sucks think exactly one month from the premiere, which would be Monday August 18th). But it would be fun to get some dish before SeeBS makes it official.

08-13-03, 10:13 AM (EST)
9. "I heard from DH's cousin"
She does not know Darrah personally, but she does know her mother. DH's cousin has never watched Survivor before, but will just to see Darrah. She says Liberty needs something to get it kickin.

I'll ask her to let me know if she runs into Darrah's mom.

Griffe 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-13-03, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Griffe Click to send private message to Griffe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I heard from DH's cousin"
Bebekid, that is great news! See if you can get DH's cousin to speak to Darrah's mom. The thing is that people have reported her being on Survivor but you never know if these people are telling the truth or just imagining things. Like maybe Darrah was away for some other reasons and people may have just assumed she was away for Survivor. You know what I mean...lol

Comments from her mom would go a long way to support what others are saying. Of course if Darrah is on Survivor, her mom probably signed a confidentiality agreement but maybe the way she will answer the question might help determine if she is under gag order or not.

08-12-03, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "And more info from Snewser"
In the same article:

"On yet another front, we seem to have learned all three tribe names and colors. We've decided to be a little tentative about it, if only because they sound kind of hokey. Is that really what they picked? Nevertheless stay tuned for an update. Regardless, we feel we'll still be more credible than the Saeed al-Sahhaf and the Pentagon.

We also haven't forgotten about the two booted contestants info we promised you. So many sources, so many spoilers, so little time to make sense of it all! The winged monkeys are really working overtime on their third shifts these days."

08-12-03, 02:27 PM (EST)
4. "And even more... "
tarzan groupie
(8/12/03 10:13 am)
Reply Re: First Confirmed Contestants??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brilliant discovery by Volcanic Glass at Survivor Phoenix:

Snewser loves to play games...
As posted at the Resource Center resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=546

On July 29, Survivor News posted the names of 4 people in invisible ink within the confines of another article about the Survivor All-Stars location.

One of these people has long been debated as a possible contestant at Sucks. Two others have had their names recently released at Sucks and by SNN. The last name is more of a mystery.

For the names of the 4 possible contestants, Read more...

Andrew Cripps

Osten Taylor

Darrah Johnson

Michelle Tesauro

are hidden in the reprinted article "Delays force 'Survivor' to pull out of Palau site" on the Survivor News site. Scroll to the bottom of the page and highlight the blank space at the end of the article
www.survivornews.net/news.php?id=32

Apparently the invisible text names have been removed or changed now, and Snewser claims on Sucks that he was just "experimenting with Google", so these are still unconfirmed. We shall see.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-12-03, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: And even more... "
Do we have any info for the woman from Toledo? I have friends and family in that area.

08-12-03, 05:43 PM (EST)
8. "RE: And even more... "
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-03 AT 05:44 PM (EST)

It doesn't appear so, from the TDT's link to the thread on Sucks, jkokoj.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-22-03, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: And even more... "
>>Apparently the invisible text names have been removed or changed now, and Snewser claims on Sucks that he was just "experimenting with Google", so these are still unconfirmed. We shall see.<<

Am I losing my mind, or am I uninformed.... this article now has the poorly-hidden name 'Trish Dunn' at the bottom.

Is this a spoiler, or is Trish someone people have already been talking about?

08-26-03, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Snewser naming another"
http://www.survivornews.net/news.php?id=46

Name: Trish Dunn
Hometown: Annapolis, Maryland

SNN may have uncovered yet another potential contestant for Survivor Pearl Islands. Not much is known about Trish Dunn for now, but we have reasons to believe that when the cast is announced in a few days, it may well include her. We'll call this one "two-parts credible information, and one-part David Blane type mind reading."

Additional chatter intercepted by our Echelon spy network included the names of Michelle Tesauro, Osten Taylor, and Kathy O'Brien. More on that later. Our agents are still working on the translation.

08-26-03, 11:45 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Snewser naming another"
Excuse me, but -- Kathy O'Brien?

08-26-03, 12:01 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Snewser naming another"
I'm just reporting what he said.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-03, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Snewser naming another"
Could have something to do with the rumour that S8 - ASS Edition is also in Panama and Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien would be part of it.

Click here to rank all 96 Survivors!

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-26-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Snewser naming another"
Oh, I'd LOVE for Kathy to have another shot!!!

MM

08-26-03, 12:52 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Snewser naming another"
I know, AZ -- I was expressing incredulity at Snewser.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-03, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Snewser naming another"
I was expressing incredulity at Snewser.

I love it when you use big words like that BR! /stalk

And I'll agree that the Kathy O'Brian part is probably from the All Star Edition.

--starts stretching her spoiler wings again

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •