The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor: Pearl Island will premiere on 9/18."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-21-03, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor: Pearl Island will premiere on 9/18."
Les Moonves announced the premiere date during the Television Critics Association press tour.

Bebo, Queen of the Backwoods and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor: Pearl Island will pre... jkokoj 07-21-03 1
 RE: Survivor: Pearl Island will pre... MattyMax 07-22-03 2
 90 minute premiere? AZ_Leo 08-28-03 3
   RE: 90 minute premiere? smrtNsassybnkr 08-28-03 4
   RE: 90 minute premiere? SurvivorBlows 08-28-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-21-03, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor: Pearl Island will premiere on 9/18."
So that means we still have more than a month before the put out the press release on the new castaways. MMM any good leads? I have been to SS but as usual, they suck!LOL

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-22-03, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor: Pearl Island will premiere on 9/18."
Alright, I'm a dork, but I'm excited. I missed this last one, (was in Paris) and I really missed it. My friend taped the whole thing, but now he's away and I've been in withdrawl since Thailand. I mean, there is a survivor in France, called "kolo-anta" or something, but it is so lame. It's survivor rules, but if someone gets sick so they can't compete (a decision that is determined by the producers, not the players) they are removed from the game and the last person voted out is brought back into the game. While watching the first few episodes, this happened three times. SO lame, so lame. They can also talk to their tribe after being voted out, no 'leave the tribal council area IMMEDIATELY". Yeah, French survivor sucks. French joe millionaire is incredible, because the french are much more inclined to violentely insult each other to their faces, but that's a different story.

yeah. Go Survivor! Thank god they do one a semester!

Also, hello again everyone, missed y'all.

MattyMax

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-28-03, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "90 minute premiere?"
E! News Online indicates the premiere will again be 90 minutes. Has that been confirmed elsewhere? It's the first I've heard although Snewser now has it on his page as well.

THE LATEST CASTAWAYS: A mortician, a scout troop leader and a massage therapist among the 16 castaways stranded in CBS' Survivor: Pearl Islands. The seventh installment of the hit reality series, set off the coast of Panama, premieres with a special 90-minute episode at 8 p.m. on September 18.

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-28-03, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 90 minute premiere?"
Yes, it's listed as a 90 minute premier on the "official" CBS website also. Probably, like the Amazon, we won't see too much more info on tribes and tribal politics, but lots of shots of the scenery.

I did read, however, that each tribe was on their own island, a seperate island for Tribal Council, and yet a 4th island for challenges. That ought to be interesting? The survivors will be plenty tired by the time they get to the challenges. This will definitely encourage them to vote out the weak first, so the strong can actually WIN a challenge.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-03, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 90 minute premiere?"
It's listed as 90 minutes on the SurvivorBlows.com home page as well... it was in the press release this morning

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •