The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Immunity chanllenges for the final episode!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Emie 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-20-00, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Emie Click to send private message to Emie Click to check IP address of the poster
"Immunity chanllenges for the final episode!"
I read this from survivorsucks.com in the news section:

Mark Burnett has shed some light on what the final episode's immunity challenges will be, and the selection of the final survivor:
The first immunity challenge...
Foreign Comrades:
The four remaining survivors must answer questions about the 12
castaways who have been booted from the island. The only way to win this one is to have cared enough to listened to the others while they were around. (Is it possible for no one to win this one?)
The second immunity challenge...
Fire Walk:
This challenge is a mind-over-matter walking on hot coals
challenge. The winner of this challenge picks who will accompany
them to the Final Two.

The big one...
Closing Arguments:
The final two survivors will plead their cases before the Jury of Seven - the last seven castaways kicked off the island. The jury will then select the million dollar winner.

~~Emie~~

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •