The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How cool would it be..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

rileybbfan 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-06-04, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rileybbfan Click to send private message to rileybbfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How cool would it be..."
If the twins win hoh from here on out and are the two at the end sitting in those chairs. that'd be the best show ever, i think everyone would be pissed.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How cool would it be... seahorse 08-06-04 1
   RE: How cool would it be... vixie 08-07-04 2
       RE: How cool would it be... RyrieRae 08-07-04 3
           RE: How cool would it be... seahorse 08-07-04 4
               RE: How cool would it be... ipisia 08-08-04 5
                   RE: How cool would it be... vixie 08-08-04 6
                       RE: How cool would it be... motormouth 08-08-04 7
                           RE: How cool would it be... rileybbfan 08-08-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-04, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How cool would it be..."
THe twins are the strongest alliance in the house. After the remnants of the 4 horsemen are gone, Adria and Natalie will be targets because of that natural alliance. I would guess that it is extremely unlikely they will be able to keep winning HOH and be the final 2 in the house. The fact that they were not always in the house might also, make them premature targets since they have not paid their dues like the rest of the houseguests.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-07-04, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How cool would it be..."
agreed horsie, but personally, I would be bored should the twins start winning everything, much as I like them. Don't see them both making it to the end. IMHO

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-07-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How cool would it be..."
It would be cool, but keep in mind, they have not won anything yet, so their chances don't look good.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-04, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How cool would it be..."
I look for both of them being put on the block together at some point. Even their allies will not want both of them in the latter part of the game.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

ipisia 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-08-04, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ipisia Click to send private message to ipisia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How cool would it be..."
sadly, I think their days are numbered.

alliances have to crack at some point, and with Will and Diane already discussing the first dissent from A&N, it's going to be soon

I think A will outlast her sister, since she is the name everyone knew.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-08-04, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: How cool would it be..."
Right the NAME they new, which gives her a slight psychological advantage over N

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-08-04, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: How cool would it be..."
I think Natalie was aware that might happen. The first night she was revealed, she made a point of saying to the hg's that she had been there all along and that they knew her just the same as A.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

rileybbfan 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-08-04, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rileybbfan Click to send private message to rileybbfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: How cool would it be..."
I know that they are going to be targets. I just thought it would be cool to see identical twins in the hot seats for the finale and the jury having to vote for one of them, like it would matter. I don't actually think it would happen, I just thought that the thought of it was kinda cool. jmho

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •