The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pathetic ending to a decent season"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-14-03, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pathetic ending to a decent season"
I was very disappointed Sunday night with the shocking landslide win by Jenna. I've been thinking it through the past few days and I think the reason Jenna won is twofold.

First, they did the vote immediately after the immediately after the final TC so the jury didn't have as much time to think things through.

But, secondly and most importantly i believe this was due to the makeup of the jury. I think the one thing that swung the jury was the simple statement by Jenna that 'Matt doens't need the money.'

This just royally pissed me off Sunday night and I wish Matt would have defended himself more (if at all possible). The fact that someone may or may not 'need' the money should be irrelavant. This is a GAME with 16 participants. The financial situation of the players in no way should affect the outcome of the game. I think Jenna played the jealousy card and this time the jury agreed with her and voted for her solely on the fact that they felt Matt didn't 'need' the money.

This makes the entire season irrelavant. It makes the motto of the game, 'Outwit. Outplay. Outlast', irrelavant. I find it pretty pathetic.

Of the final 4, i would have been happy with either Matt or Rob winning. They actually PLAYED the game. This is the first time i've been actually upset with the outcome of the game.

geekboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pathetic ending to a decent sea... janisella 05-14-03 1
   RE: Pathetic ending to a decent sea... geekboy 05-14-03 2
 RE: Pathetic ending to a decent sea... XXX Survivor 05-14-03 3
 Understanding the Backlash bebekid 05-16-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-14-03, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pathetic ending to a decent season"
I don't mean to pick on you, but the jury vote was NOT right after the final TC - just the final TC vote. The jury had a whole day, just like the other editions.

I do agree with you about the pathetic ending to the second best survivor season. We was Robbed (pun intended)!

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-14-03, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pathetic ending to a decent season"
I stand corrected. I got confused in my anger...

geekboy

XXX Survivor 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-14-03, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail XXX%20Survivor Click to send private message to XXX%20Survivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pathetic ending to a decent season"
Its ironic how S4 and S6 were probably the best two seasons, but they had the most disappointing endings (at least in my opinion). Meanwhile S3 was boring for the most part, but had the most likeable of the six winners.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-16-03, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Understanding the Backlash"
Here's an article for everyone disappointed with the outcome:

http://www.survivorfever.net/amazon_backlash.html

You're not alone.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •