The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"THANK YOU"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"THANK YOU"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-03 AT 12:06 PM (EST)

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all of the Blue People, Summary Writers, SOTS Writers and Bungler for another great season of spoiling.

Can't wait unti Panama.

Edited to include SherpaDave and Supes for doing such a good job with the voting threads.

Hope I didn't forget anyone. If I did, thank you to you too.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: THANK YOU smrtNsassybnkr 05-13-03 1
 RE: THANK YOU wildchickenhunter 05-13-03 2
 RE: THANK YOU tamarama 05-13-03 3
   RE: THANK YOU Connie E 05-13-03 6
 RE: THANK YOU mtopaz 05-13-03 4
 RE: THANK YOU ulalame 05-13-03 5
 Thanks, Writers!!! Jims02 05-13-03 7
 RE: THANK YOU Wheezy 05-13-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-13-03, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: THANK YOU"
I would like to second that! I have been on several different boards, and must say that this board is definitely the best! I think we have some of the BEST spoilers out there! Many other boards have all kinds of insignificant posts, even to the point that the site was mostly garbage, and the few spoilers came from here or sucks. Great job, Bungler for getting those vidcaps up so fast, and to the TONS of people out there like Krautboy who have such good analysis.

I can't wait for Panama! Hope to see a little more of Shakes the Clown next season!

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-13-03, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: THANK YOU"
I don't say it enough........I read all summaries and diva reviews and play GUFU, top ten and pick a boot every week......To everyone who sets up these games, writes summaries and so forth........Thanks you all very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the blue people....Thanks for your patience and thanks for not throwing me out even though I deserve it!!!!!

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-13-03, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: THANK YOU"
I, too, want to thank the whole Blows family...this is tremendous fun, and I appreciate all the work that goes into the SOTS, the transcriptions, the vidcaps etc.

Also, the dire warnings about newbies getting flamed are greatly overstated. I was never made to feel that I shouldn't be posting here.

Thanks!

Connie E 117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-13-03, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Connie%20E Click to send private message to Connie%20E Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: THANK YOU"
A big ditto to everyone who makes this such a great site...want to mention Markopollo's great work on Survivor Insider, too.

As another (relative) new poster, I have also been made to feel very welcome, and had a lot of fun this season.

BTW, though, to the BlueMen....can I get BACK my "Got Milk Spokesman" DAW level???? The only reason I can post so much this season is because I'm on Family leave to breastfeed the baby.....I just LOVED the irony of my original DAW level!

A big THANKS again!!!!

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-13-03, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: THANK YOU"
Thank you !

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-13-03, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: THANK YOU"
Jumping on the gratitude and appreciation bandwagon! Survivorblows is imho the best spoiling site out there, and it is due to everything mentioned above -- great site design, great moderators, great spoilers, summary writers and SOTS. Also, great fantasy games, and here's a shout out to Drich61, LionChow, EJM and Echogirl for their awesome prediction games over on fanatics!

Thanks to everyone!

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-03, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Thanks, Writers!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-03 AT 08:35 PM (EST)

You forgot to thank me for desperately trying to keep up with the summary writers.

I want to thank the summary writers. In fact, here is my "full" signature (breaks 60 pixels rule)

In Honor of Summary Writers...
1. "Daniel is the Mole!!!" -SurvivinDawg
2. "Look Jeanne, a fish! EEEEEEEK!" -survivorscott
3. "Survivor is turning into Playboy At The Rainforest" -AMAI
4. "Eat a sandwich and contemplate how shallow you are" -dajaki
5. "She’s deaf! She’s deaf! Oh God, the humanity, she’s deaf!" -TechNoir
6. "Christy’s smile... one of the 1,612 defining moments" -TeamJoisey
7. "Christy wins the Jan Gentry “Aim High” Award" -Fester
8. "Heidi and Jenna are more Butch than Butch" -Draco
9. "Matthew: DINNER!" -Anotherkim
10. "Janet misplaces her granola bar. Granolagate!" -Swami
11. CARLA: "C'mon...do something! They just do jackbleep" -dabo
12. "Christy-Ella!!! Come over here and trust us." -GuessItRains
13. Butch: "I guess I’m just a wood crazy nut" -Supes

I'm just waiting for one more summary to complete this season...

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-03, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: THANK YOU"
Thanks everyone!

I *heart* you guys!

WHEEZE

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •