The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Burnit gave away final 2 before final Immunity challenge"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-12-03, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Burnit gave away final 2 before final Immunity challenge"
..did anyone else notice the obvious editing gaffe that gave away the Matt/Jenna F2 BEFORE they even went to the immunity challenge. For those that didn't, let me lay it out for you...

JP shows up at camp and tells the survivors that they are going on a plane ride and then they are going to paint their faces and head straight to the immunity challenge. SO, while they are on the plane we get confessionals with Matt and Jenns talking about how great the plane ride was. Of course, it didn't take a close look to see that both Matt and Jenna's hair was dyed red like it had been painted. But, since there was no paint ON their faces during the confessional it obviously had to be filmed AFTER the paint was taken off, which of course didn't happen until AFTER the final Immunity challenge.

It was obvious that those confessionals came the next day and of course, the only people who would still be around to give confessionals at that point were the final two.

Of course, this doesn't change the fact that I totally fell for the Central Park "spoiler"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Burnit gave away final 2 before... SurvivinDawg 05-12-03 1
 RE: Burnit gave away final 2 before... bergdogg 05-12-03 2
 RE: Burnit gave away final 2 before... ivoryElephant 05-12-03 3
 RE: Burnit gave away final 2 before... Naked 05-12-03 4
   RE: Burnit gave away final 2 before... Outfrontgirl 05-12-03 6
 RE: Burnit gave away final 2 before... Skiver 05-12-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-03, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Burnit gave away final 2 before final Immunity challenge"
You're right about the paint in the hair. Looked like a couple of UGA students after a home game.

Of course, if you were a CONSPIRACY THEORIST like me, you'd never fall for that Central Park spoiler stuff...

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-12-03, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Burnit gave away final 2 before final Immunity challenge"
Give me props Shakes!!:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=3917&forum=DCForumID2&omm=24

Posted before the final IC!!!

Minnesota sports: Proving the underdogs can truly succeed!!!

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-12-03, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Burnit gave away final 2 before final Immunity challenge"
I noticed that too. Jenna had her confessional and I knew it was from the next day because of her hair.

They also showed a shot of the three men and fire which symbolized to me that jenna won since she wasn't shown.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-12-03, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Burnit gave away final 2 before final Immunity challenge"
I didn't notice the final 2 giveaway, but I did catch the accidental release that Jenna won a couple of minutes before the vote was announced.

When the cameras first focused on the survivors, at the bottom of the screen flashed the words " Jenna's Parents." It was removed very quickly. I knew she had won at that point, so I wasn't surprised.

That was a bad job by the cue callers.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Burnit gave away final 2 before final Immunity challenge"
I guess they told the cue callers so, because they fixed it. By the time it aired in Hawaii (and I think West Coast), the Jenna's family alert was shown after her win was announced.

shakes, I can't believe you fell for the rehearsal spoiler, but good call on the confessionals...

The one that worried me Jenna would win was Jeff's radio interview where he went along so gladly with the assumption that Jenna/Matt were F2 and Matt won. Seemed liked there had to be something wrong with the assumptions for him to just go with the flow there.
Erin: So what can we expect in Central Park...how's this going to work...so on Sunday the first hour, 2 more people are going to get voted off?

Friday's with Jeff Probst with Dylan and Erin
---------
Probst: That's about it...actually the first hour you get down to the Final 2..

Erin: which will be Matthew and Jenna

Probst: Yeah...which will be Matthew and Jenna

Erin: the Final 2, o.k.

Probst: and then... should we go on and just tell who wins?

Erin: yeah

Haber: yeah...go right ahead, Jeff

Erin: You can predict that

Probst: yeah. who is that again?

Haber: oh yeah...it's Matthew

Probst: It's Matthew. O.K. so we get to the Final 2 which will be Matthew and Jenna and then before Matthew gets his million dollars... we have another hour where we do this ridiculous tribal council because it's locked up anyway. So we gotta do it

Nice to see Jeff has a sense of humor about the show.

Skiver 1118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-12-03, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skiver Click to send private message to Skiver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Burnit gave away final 2 before final Immunity challenge"
I noticed it too. It seems these days that CBS/MB have only contempt for the intelligence of the viewers. They just don't seem to care, any more - if they ever did. I guess they figure they can get twenty million people every week who just uncritically soak it all in without analyzing any of it, so why care about suspense for the watching folk who have brains?

Where is the outrage?

Skiver

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •