The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Scoop Survivor 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-03, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Scoop Survivor 7"

Location Panama.

Another Kim just called me from NY she is at the Survivor Finale show. She has lots to share when she gets back ( met and took pictures of previous players)

She says they are doing rehersals and the next location is Panama.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Seating Scoop MandyM 05-11-03 1
   RE: Seating Scoop SurvivorBlows 05-11-03 2
 RE: Scoop Survivor 7 Wheezy 05-11-03 3
 RE: Scoop Survivor 7 Wheezy 05-11-03 4
   RE: Scoop Survivor 7 MandyM 05-11-03 5
       RE: Scoop Survivor 7 I_AM_HE 05-11-03 6
           RE: Scoop Survivor 7 Wheezy 05-11-03 8
               RE: Scoop Survivor 7 I_AM_HE 05-12-03 9
   RE: Scoop Survivor 7 bondt007 05-12-03 13
       RE: Scoop Survivor 7 Skiver 05-12-03 14
           RE: Scoop Survivor 7 jump up 05-12-03 15
 RE: Scoop Survivor 7 munson 05-11-03 7
   RE: Scoop Survivor 7 bondt007 05-12-03 12
 RE: Scoop Survivor 7 dajaki 05-12-03 10
   RE: Scoop Survivor 7 cqvenus 05-12-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-11-03, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Seating Scoop"
I just got done talking to Kim and they are rehearsing. The seating arrangement for the final four is Jenna, Butch, Matt Rob. Don't know if this means anything, but Kim and T-Kit wanted me to post.

I am soooooooooo excited that they got in! They have no idea why they got in because they saw plenty of others getting turned away. They are in the balcony over on what will be the right side of the theater on our tv screens. Kim's got her Kimpossible poster, so look for them! Woo Hooo!

Thanks for giving them the tickets, Webby....very very cool!

MM Why do we kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-03, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Seating Scoop"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-03 AT 08:09 PM (EST)

They got in? Wow, maybe CBS really like us?

I hope they get a chance to ask Burnett my question...

-SB

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-03, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Scoop Survivor 7"
Webby, you are the coolest.

Go T-kit and Kim!!! Woo hoo!

WHEEZE

05-11-03, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Scoop Survivor 7"
OMH KIM!!!! I saw you!!!!!!!
I saw your pic! Woooo Hoooo!

WHEEZE

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-11-03, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Scoop Survivor 7"
Wasn't that the best Wheeze? Wooo HOOOO!

MM Why do we kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-03, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Scoop Survivor 7"
I missed her
was looking out for orange hair and everything

show us pictures kimmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

05-11-03, 11:11 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Scoop Survivor 7"
Hey He,
You still have that pic of me and Buggy, right? Cause who is more important to you than Kim? It's me. Never forget.

WHEEZE

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Scoop Survivor 7"
lol, yes i do!

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-12-03, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Scoop Survivor 7"

I saw her and her pic too!!!

Skiver 1118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-12-03, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Skiver Click to send private message to Skiver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Scoop Survivor 7"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-03 AT 10:44 AM (EST)

I saw her 'Kimberly Possible' pic as they zoomed in on stage following one of the breaks. She is my new heroine, ahead of Jenna, and just behind Christy.

Skiver

jump up 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-12-03, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jump%20up Click to send private message to jump%20up Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Scoop Survivor 7"
When I saw the Kim Possible picture,I was so stoked. I hope you had fun in NYC.

Jump Up

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-11-03, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Scoop Survivor 7"
The British Survivor, edition 2, also used this Panama location with each tribe on it's own island.

Wonder if they'll also recycle the tribe names?

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-12-03, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Scoop Survivor 7"

Hey Munson... I was wondering the same thing. In fact, I posted a note a while back wondering if they would start to use the same locals (UK, USA and I think there is an Ausie version, switching back and forth...

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-12-03, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Scoop Survivor 7"
I nominate (oops! Sorry Jeanne - I initiate) "Panama" by Van Halen as new Survivor theme song. Anyone want to second the motion so we can put it to a vote?

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-03, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Scoop Survivor 7"
totally. i second.

in fact, as soon as PANAMA came up on my TV that's what i started hearing in the background. i thought they should play it.

if rob were on the cast of panama, he would've serenaded the tribe members nightly to his lovely karaoke rendition of panama. priceless.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •