The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State of the Spoiling, Season Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-03, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State of the Spoiling, Season Finale"

Season Finale

Welcome aboard the S.O.T.S. Blowie. I'm your cruise director, Bebo McCoy. I reserve the right to update this as new information becomes available, but y'all know how anal I am about keeping things organized, especially when deadlines are tight (not going there).

Let's get this party started!

WHAT WE KNOW

Let's reacquaint ourselves with our cast of characters (in order of demise)...

The LOSERS (pre-jury boots): Ryan, Janet, Daniel, Joanna, Jeanne, Shawna, Roger
The CHOOSERS (jury): Dave, Deena, Alex, Christy, Heidi, TBD, TBD

And your final four, competing for...

One MILLION dollars!

Fire Marshall Butch
Junior Campfire B!tch Rob
Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful, Hate Me For Millions of Other Reasons Jenna
Crazy Machete Matteo

SPOILERS

* Bebo holds up her vote at Tribal Council *

Bebo: ChillOne, I'm grateful for all that you've done for us this game. You helped us to group the contestants into the Losers, the Definite Choosers, and the Final 6. But with Heidi's ouster, you have nothing left to give to this game. It's time for you to go.

I'm still keeping my mind open on an alliance with BoDogg, since we haven't seen anything to disprove this yet. Those employees got the final 2 right in the past 2 Survivors, so it could be a Matt/Jenna Final 2.

* Jeff snuffs ChillOne's torch *

The tribe has spoken.

ALLIANCES/ENDGAME

No new vidcaps. Here's the teaser:

On the Next Survivor:

It's down to the Final Four, and no one knows what to expect. The men are busy targeting Jenna, but she vows to turn things around. Meanwhile, Rob finds his anxieties at an all time-high.

It's an action-packed season finale with surprises you'll be talking about the next day when two Immunity Challenges, two Tribal Councils, and one jury vote later, the winner of SURVIVOR: THE AMAZON will be revealed, live from NY.

Then stay tuned to see all 16 Survivors reunite for the first time, on a special reunion broadcast, hosted by Jeff Probst!

Who are the next 2 to go?

Butch: Thinks he has a F2 pact with Matthew. He was voted Most Trusted during the Q&A IC, so he would seem to be a dangerous man to go up against in the F2. But since his major contribution to the game has been burning down the camp, would the jury want to reward someone who makes Jan Gentry look like a major player? Then again, since he is definitely on the end of the chain looking toward the middle, the jury may not get the chance to make that call. I do see a bright future for him as the lead in Sling Blade 2 (um hmm, get me some firewood).

Rob: Jeff Probst annointed him the best to ever play the game during a conference call. Jury comments suggest that the best player would be rewarded. But as Rob has observed, his original plan to take Matteo to the finals may backfire since Matteo is liked even though he is crazy. Was Rob lying to Jenna when he said he'd take her to F2?

Matthew: Challenge winning threat who has F2 pacts with Rob and Butch. BoDogg suggests he makes the F2 with Jenna. But on the Insider transcript, Matt implies he would take Rob to the finals even if it meant he lost, since he wants the winner to deserve it and the other 2 don't. Is Matteo our winner? In an early interview, Jeff suggested that it was important to be adaptable, and this student of the game has gone from being nearly booted to a strong player.

Jenna: Seems like immunity is the only thing that can save her. The men are tight (I won't go there). But Markopolo's Insider transcript shows us an interesting conversation between Rob and Matt that suggests they're thinking of an R/M/J final 3. Are they just planning a contingency if Jenna wins IC, or do they want to go ahead and dump Butch? Rob told her she was a favorite F2 matchup and that he thought he could beat her. But BoDogg suggests she goes farther than Rob. Does she get revenge on Rob and boot him out at the final TC?

If BoDogg is to be believed, then the question to answer is who goes first, Rob or Butch?.

Webby's conference call gave Jeff Probst a chance to clarify his comment about an unlikely F2, saying that the whole F4 is an unlikely bunch, based on the early part of the game.

The logistics: 2 ICs, 2 TCs, the final 2 have a day together, then the final jury stuff. The final TC takes place right after the final challenge...Fallen Comrades, anyone? Although the usual final challenge is an endurance challenge, so we're probably going to get those two in some order.

ETC.

If you wait a week to make your Spoiler Island picks, you won't like where you end up in the standings. Picks are due at 2pm on Sunday. And I'd just like to take a moment out to celebrate the performance of the blue crew: IceCat (1st), Webby (tie-4th), Bebo & eee (tie-15th).

Heidi's Early Show appearance didn't lead to a lot of spoilers, but she did get trashed by the callers, which is cool.

Is this thing still on? Being the DAW that I am, I will readily put my speculation out there on how the final episode goes. Jenna wins both ICs, Butch goes bye-bye in the first vote 3-1, then Rob gets sent to the sidelines when BoDogg is proven correct. Matteo kicks some swimsuit model butt in the final vote to take home the money and break the car jinx.

On the way out your door, please tip your wait staff, and don't forget to return for Survivor 7 - The Search for More Desperate Media Whores.

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Season F... jkokoj 05-09-03 1
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Season F... Brownroach 05-09-03 2
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Season F... bebekid 05-09-03 3
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Season F... Devious Weasel 05-09-03 4
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Season F... Bebo 05-11-03 21
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Season F... Booted 05-09-03 5
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Season F... snoocharoo 05-09-03 6
 CBS Poll for Sole Survivor DoodleBug 05-09-03 7
   RE: CBS Poll for Sole Survivor Krautboy 05-09-03 13
 Vote thread for finale? Brownroach 05-09-03 8
   RE: Vote thread for finale? Devious Weasel 05-09-03 9
       RE: Vote thread for finale? Brownroach 05-09-03 10
           RE: Vote thread for finale? tamarama 05-09-03 11
               RE: Vote thread for finale? Brownroach 05-09-03 12
                   RE: Vote thread for finale? tamarama 05-09-03 15
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Season F... Krautboy 05-09-03 14
 Thanks to Everyone!!! sleeeve 05-09-03 16
   RE: Thanks to Everyone!!! AZ_Leo 05-09-03 18
 Excellent LilNik8 05-09-03 17
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Season F... katem 05-10-03 19
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Season F... TeamJoisey 05-10-03 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-09-03, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Season Finale"
>And your final four, competing for...
>
>
>
>One MILLION dollars!
>
>Fire Marshall Butch
>Junior Campfire B!tch Rob
>Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful,
>Hate Me For Millions of
>Other Reasons Jenna
>Crazy Machete Matteo
>
>
TOO FUNNY! Woo Hoo and thanks!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-03, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Season Finale"
Excellent final SOTS, Bebo! Your summary for each of the F4's disposition in the game is spot-on -- but your most astute observation might be this about Butch, LOL:

I do see a bright future for him as the lead in Sling Blade 2 (um hmm, get me some firewood).

And I'm encouraged that my picks are the same as yours: Butch F4; Rob F3; Jenna wins both IC's; Matt wins the game.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-09-03, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Season Finale"
>And I'm encouraged that my picks
>are the same as yours:
>Butch F4; Rob F3; Jenna
>wins both IC's; Matt wins
>the game.

Same here. Though I would be thrilled if we were wrong and Matt and Rob were the final 2.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-03, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Season Finale"
Nicely done, oh Evil One, but I will continue to point out that CO has three out of four of the F4, could still get the F3 right, and is guaranteed to have at least one member of the F2 right. In other words, not dead yet...

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-03, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Season Finale"
>In other words, not dead yet...

As an aid in future spoiling, I contend that yes, indeed CO is dead.

Yes, ChillOne was quite useful in helping us to figure out the first four bootees, but was wrong about the specific order on every single one.

Yes, ChillOne has 3 of the final 4, but can we simply substitute Rob into the 4th spot of the final 4 and believe CO is giving us the correct order? No. No one could mistake Rob for a deaf girl.

CO helped us to get a general impression of how the season would go, and for that I have been extremely grateful for the information. But for figuring out the order of the final 4, when CO has been extremely unreliable on specific order information, I don't think there's anything more to be gained here.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-09-03, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Season Finale"
Bebo:

You were worried about doing better than me? Wow, if I ever do another SOTS I hope I don't follow you or have you follow me. This was great... Now just how right are you?

Booted

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-03, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Season Finale"
Nothing short of specatcular...just as I expected. You ROCK honey!

I hope you are right about the car curse...

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-03, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "CBS Poll for Sole Survivor"
Butch 15.58%

Jenna 5.92%

Matthew 68.08%

Rob 10.32%

WOW! Look at Matt!!!!! How does this fit in with everything?

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-09-03, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: CBS Poll for Sole Survivor"
Jenna making the F2 will be the big surprise keeping things suspenseful, but the general viewing audience will be happy when Matthew wins in the end.

Suspense with a happy ending, a crowd pleaser.

Krautboy

05-09-03, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Vote thread for finale?"
I didn't want to start a new thread with this question, and this seemed as good a place to put it as any --

Is the vote thread for the finale being started today? (I won't be able to vote once I leave work)

-- BR

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-03, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Vote thread for finale?"
Same here. If not the thread, can we leave our votes with someone to post on the thread?

05-09-03, 05:24 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Vote thread for finale?"
Still waiting...tap, tap, tap...Superman? Sherpa Dave? Anyone out there?

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-09-03, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Vote thread for finale?"
I'm in the same situation...

Plus, do we actually need 2 or 3 threads? I don't know how you guys do the finale (she blushes), this is my first one.

05-09-03, 05:41 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Vote thread for finale?"
Last season it was put the initials in order in the subject line, starting with who you think is the 4th place bootee and ending with the winner, like so:

H/J/C/B

i.e. Helen 4th, Jan 3rd, Clay 2nd, Brian winner

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-09-03, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Vote thread for finale?"
Cool, thanks!

I have to leave, but here's what I would vote...If it gets counted, ok, if not, I think I'll survive (Waha! 5:00 Friday, no brain)

B/R/J/M

Everyone enjoy Sunday!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-09-03, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Season Finale"
Thanks Bebo! Great SOTS to finish off a great season!

Krautboy

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-09-03, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Thanks to Everyone!!!"
First of all, I would like to thank everyone that wrote a State of the Spoiling this season... without your hard work, some of us wouldn't know what was going on

So THANK YOU to:
SurvivaBear (twice!!)
MellowYellow
survivorscott
PepeLePew13
VerucaSalt
snoocharoo (twice!!)
TeamJoisey
Rain Crow
Barenaked Ladiesfan
Booted
Bebo

Secondly, I'd like to thank everyone here for being a part of our Survivor family this season. For those of you who are new (and for those of you who are old, but need reminding), we'd like to invite you to join us over the summer for our other reality television coverage:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi

On deck for this summer: Amazing Race 4, ??Big Brother 4??, the famed Story Competition, not to mention the Blowies awards show... and of course... the preshow spoiling for Survivor 7.

For those of you that leave, make sure you come back in the late summer for sign-ups for episode summaries, SOTS, and to help us spoil the new cast of survivors, and I look forward to seeing all of your posts again in the fall for S7... but I hope to see most of you first thing Monday morning in the rest of our forums.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-09-03, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Thanks to Everyone!!!"
Hopefully JP will give us some good material at the reunion to keep Bashers going for a bit.

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-09-03, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Excellent"
Bebo that was great. You're absolutely hilarious I also agree with your PTTE

Nicole
Go Heels!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-10-03, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Season Finale"
*katem borrows Clay Aiken's voice, to sing to Ms. Bebo*:

Did you ever know that your my hero,
Your everything I wish I could be,
I can fly higher, than an eagle,
Cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Love ya sugar, you ARE Fabulous. And I don't use the "F" word lightly.

Yeah, yeah, so I'm Ms. Bebo deserves all the props in the world.

(c) 2002, 03 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-10-03, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Season Finale"

Excellent work, Beebs, as usual.
You make this stuff so entertaining Evil Mark ought to give you a cut.

And a note to Sleeeve...

Thanks for all the effort that you and all the other Blue Genies put into this board. It's a wonderful community of friends that wouldn't exist without you folks to bring us together. It adds so much depth and humor to these reality shows, and we would be poorer people without you.

I may not post as often as many of the others, but I have been alomst around since you opened the doors, and read the boards all the time. Really, if not for SurvivorBlows and TARSucks, I'd be soooo bored at work!!

TJ

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •