The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yahoo Platinum"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-09-03, 06:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yahoo Platinum"
Hey guys. The videos this week had plenty of good spoiler material for F2 purposes. Of course, a lot of the videos were very difficult to hear. I tried my best to give my take on them, but please help me analyze!

TRIBAL COUNCIL VOTING

Note: Heidi seems to pretty OK with being voted out. She would potentially vote for Rob in the F2 based on her mood in the video.

Matthew (votes Heidi): She's a great girl, but she tried to screw me and vote me out a couple days ago. She deserves to be voted out based on her desire to plot against me and throw me out of the game. So, I am going to miss her. She's a great girl, but I have no choice.

Jenna (votes Rob, low tired voice): I'm voting for you Rob because you stabbed our alliance in the back and screwed me and other people who would have made it to the final four. HARD TO HEAR HER!

Rob (votes Heidi): Two girls, 1 brain, divide by 2, only 1 halfwit left.

Butch (votes Heidi): Heidi you a great girl. This vote has not personally to do with you. It deals with alliances, strategy and loyalty. Good luck.

Heidi (votes Rob in a sweet voice, not angry): Rob, I’m voting for you tonight just because if it wasn't your break of alliance, I would have made it to the final three. But no hard feelings. I know you played the game tough and hard. Good luck to you

HEIDI AND JENNA ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK

Yahoo clip description: Did Heidi and Jenna come up with a plan to save themselves from the vote? Whom are they trying to lure into a new alliance? Get Inside the tribe and find out if the guys caught wind of their scheme.

Markopolo's comments: Heidi and Jenna obviously tried to scheme, but EPM never showed us on the show, deciding to show two BORING challenges instead.

Jenna (confessional): We're trying to make it seem like we're fine with it, so it's OK. And then it makes it less obvious, it makes them less nervous of thinking we're having another plan. Like us going away together now doesn’t make them nervous. It makes them think were spending quality time together. Meanwhile, we’re trying to think of a plan. So us doing that make them less nervous and less likely to go off in groups and try to compare notes

J (to Heidi): Still, we made it farther. We fought. You fought with Christy. We both bombarded him and it worked.

Heidi: I'm going to talk to Butch and say look Butch, you're not going to (inaudible) because Rob knows that he can beat Jenna so if you want to save your ass now and make it to the F4 and F3. I mean we can cause a lot of chaos still. Just like Christy. We thought it was hopeless. And if it wasn't for us, we would not be here.

J: We have to pick one or the other to go after. I think we should do Matt and then Butch first.

Butch (confessional): Heidi and Jenna attempted to divide the Alliance by talking with Matt. And Matt said no. They wanted to continue, cuz then …. I think Heidi told Matt something like "we have the right to continue, because I want to win it now." And Matt said "No, I'm not going to do it.”

Heidi (to Jenna): We've (inaudible) 30 days, and that was long enough for Christy.

J: Yeah that’s why I knew she was going to go along with the alliance. I knew she was, especially when I gave up the necklace.

H: Yeah, especially when you gave up the necklace I knew. Except when she did say, I'm going to with the team that is going to get me the farthest. I thought she'd pick Rob.

J: And that just proves that she was a big idiot.

H (confessional): There's no other plan I can do at this point in the game. If it's not Butch, it will not work, then I'm off. So it doesn't matter what I say now.

H (to Jenna): (inaudible) I am totally prepared. At least we tried.

H (in confessional): There's no way possible that I can get Rob to vote off Butch. There's no way possible that I can get Rob to vote off Matt. He needs them too badly to win this game. And that's fine. I mean, I'll try to do my best with Butch. It sucks, it sucks really bad to rely on a crazy person to win this game. To rely on someone who has not played the game. Yeah, it sucks knowing that I am having to put, you know, my fire, pretty much, which is my life in this game, in the hands with someone who hasn't played this game and someone who has no clue what's going on in the game. But it's a chance I’ve got to take because everyone else knows what's going on, and everyone else knows that, except Jenna, that I'm a huge, huge threat.

MATT COOKS UP STRATEGY

Yahoo clip description: You saw Matt select Rob to join him for a tailgate barbecue, but did the two friends cook up more than just the food? Go Inside as Matthew and Rob plan to make it to the Final Two.

Markopolo's comments: The title should be “Matt and Rob cook up strategy.” From this video, it might seem that Rob and Matt plan to have Jenna in the Final three with them. (This would make sense, because ChillOne’s final two had Matt and Jenna). But SurvivorSucks poster Suetonious thinks that this was talk of a scenario if Jenna won the F4 immunity. Very possible, but it's hard to hear. Now, Matt did say in a confessional on the show that he has F2 pacts with both Butch and Rob, so we’ll see. One last thing: Rob is really smart -- just look at the suggestions he makes to Matt about what to say to the others about the reward. And check out how he really manipulates Matt into thinking he is a great guy who cares for him. This video appears to be BEFORE the Ep 12 immunity challenge. A later video, NAG COMPLAIN, NAG, appears to be after the immunity challenge.

---------------------------------
Matt (to Rob): I don't want to create too much jealously at camp

Rob: This is how you have to deal with this. With the girls it's not very important what they think. But, if they get pissed off. Look, Heidi you're a vegetarian. And Jenna you're a vegetarian. And you went before. And you went with Alex.

M: Sure

R: Now with Butch you have to kinda be a little more sneaky

M: Be a little more sneaky.

R: Here is what you have to say to Butch. "I don't know if I could trust Rob with the two girls alone. So what I want to do is keep Rob with me. Because I know I can trust you, Butch, I know those girls are sneaky and now Rob is back on good terms with those girls. So, if I left him alone with the two girls, then potentially ...."

M: They could make some sort of nasty plan

R: “He could go to the three with them and cut us out of the picture.”

M: That's a great idea

R: Which, for the record, is completely untrue.

M: Sure.

CUT

R: I really want to outline the whole rest of the game for the next five days

M: I do too. We've got to.

R: This is a business lunch

M: This IS a business lunch (laughs). .... We have to make it as smooth as possible. The first immunity challenge is really not a big deal.

R: It's not a big deal

M: But we still want one of us to win so we can get Heidi first. Because she still is the biggest threat. But if it comes down to you Jenna, me -- final two. We just have to beat her.

R: Which won't be difficult.

M: Right

R: And who knows who she would take? She might take me, because I've done more bad things in this game. She might take you because she'll feel like “screw you, Rob.” Who the hell knows? But I don't see Jenna winning two consecutive immunities.

M: She said she really wants to get out.

R: When those two girls say they were handicapped in this game, I was appalled by that. This is their argument "Were both really hot, so we're handicapped in this game and our lives."

(Matthew points a gun at his head and goes BOOM).

M: It's true. I didn't agree with a lot of the comments they made.

R: Jenna says "Oh, I have no friends." This is why you have no friends because...

M: So vain.

R: You think that because you’re pretty, that's a disadvantage in your life. And there are so many people who are plain looking and hear you say that and think you are so ignorant. For them to say they are more handicapped than Christy because they are pretty?! That's ....

M: insulting!

R: She's deaf!!! You’re saying you're pretty!

M: You're saying that you have a handicap equivalent.

R: Not even a handicap equivalence. She said "Heidi and I have worked twice as hard as anyone else in this game to get where we are.”

M: You've seen how Jenna works these challenges, it's a joke. Heidi is a competitor, but you know, look at what they've done at camp. What have they done?

R: They make manioc.

M: All they do is pour the water.

R: And they don't even press it or flip it half the time.

M: And I'm the one who presses it now. They've really done nothing.

R: It makes it worse to say that you’re playing this game with integrity and then to not be. I really feel Jenna and Heidi -- they came after me the other day about my morality in this game. But when I was with them, and I was playing the game exactly the same way -- they were well aware about how I played the game and every thing was fine and dandy as long as I wasn't doing the same thing to them.. Then when I came after them, then it was: "How could you do this? How could you do this? You're a liar! You’re a snake! You're such a terrible person! I will make your life miserable!

CUT

M: I'm not going to screw you, man

R: I know you won't

M: I swear -- You can swear on your mother's life I'll swear on my mother's life.

R: Done and done. Mom's lives on the line.

M: I really do think you'll take it. You have an incredible shot

R: I honestly disagree with you on that one. I think it's close but I think you have the edge,

M: I'm thinking bigger, dude. I'm thinking of how it should end,

R: Yes, well we can say how it should end, but it's really not our decision, but we can do whatever to get to two.

M: And I'm so glad you came around. I was really counting on you. I was like he's going to see the light, because Alex, you know the way he is.

R: There were a whole bunch of factors.

M: The questionnaire was really a turning point.

R: The questionnaire was really a turning point. But when you woke me up that was another thing that helped. But I think that when you told me that you trust me more than anyone else in the game. I said, “I can’t let matt down.”

M: You really feel that way?

R: I really did

M: Because I did. You could have thrown me under the bus on numerous occasions, You know what? I resigned myself to that. I said, “You know what, he could. If he does, he does.” You were the only person I really trusted. That's why you're the strategist, the chief strategist

R: No, I’m not the chief strategist. You and I, we're partners in crime.

M: Dude. (They shake fists together)

BUTCH EXPLAINS THE FIRE

Yahoo clip description: You saw a devastating fire scorch the Jacare tribe's camp. Was Butch really to blame? Go back Inside the charred tribe to find out how Butch really felt.

Markopolo's comments: HOLY COW! A BUTCH CONFESSIONAL! Three minutes to actually get to know the invisible man. Well, really only a minute and a half, because he talks for the other 1:30 about how to build a fire. Why haven’t we seen more confessionals? Because he is boring, talks too fast and has little to say. Wait, I didn’t know Jan had a sex change? So what do we learn? From the video, he thinks Heidi and Jenna are lazy. Rob works really hard, and he really likes him (Rob is considerate).

----------------------------------
Butch (in confessional): My list of priorities -- and with some people, I think they understand but they really just go let me do it I guess -- is that you've got to have fire to stay warm. you've got to have fire to cook. you've got to have fire to boil water so you can drink

And some of the priorities are not to do it Basically, (pauses) I'm just going to say Heidi and Jenna. I don’t ever remember them carrying a stick or anything in camp to build the fire. They cook the meals, I appreciate it. But I wish they would help me out carrying some wood, Christy did. The fire is so very important; you have to have it for protection.

Two people stay up all long to watch the fire to have protection, so the Caymen??? don't come up and bother you. Or other animals, Jaguars running around. A fire is very important (REALLY BUTCH, I DIDN’T GET IT THE FIRST TIME). That's the reason why I want the wood, and when it rains, well, the wood gets wet and you can't burn wet wood. (WELL, HE AIN’T NO ROCKET SCIENTIST) That's the reason why I want to get more wood and keep it as dry as we possibly can and to have it for emergency

CUT

I ask Rob, “I need a hand,” and he says “No problem, Butch!” But Rob has been this way all game long.

He has not been camping in his life, He’s never been fishing. The first fish he caught was a piranha on the Amazon River.

But he's always been really enthusiastic and willing to help at all times. He has been helping me out immensely hauling wood. And I say, “Rob I need you to help me with this.” He says, “No problem, let's go!”

And I REALLY appreciate it.

CUT

......He then talks about fire for 1:30 (REALLY BORING).

A MAKE-UP SESSION

Yahoo clip description: After backstabbing Jenna and Heidi, Rob attempted to make amends with the two girls. Insiders watch as Rob apologizes, but is he as sincere as he sounds?

Markopolo’s comments: This bodes very well for Rob. Jenna and Heidi like him again and appear that they would vote for him in the F2. The biggest quote comes from Jenna to Rob – “I understand you need to think, who you screw over is going to be on the jury and right now, you know, the only person you really pissed off was Alex. And that's only one person. Because our opinion has changed. (Heidi nods). And you don't know about Deena, how she feels, she may understand this game.”

--------------------------------------------------------------
Jenna (to Rob): I still think everyone looked really mean on the jury, and I don't like it.
Why can't someone just crack a smile? They were all laughing and hootin’ and hollering with each other.

Rob: Yeah, and they all hate each other.

J: They hate each other and they’re on the jury and they are all like he, he, he, Jenna is going to get kicked off. (laughs)

R: Ha ha ha.

J: Then we'll make fun of her

R: You know what, we were talking about muppets (inaudible) tribal council. Stadler and Waldorf, that's what the jury is.

R (in a funny voice): General, It looks pretty tonight, pretty ugly. Ha ha ha.

J: They so thought it was going to be me.

R (in a funny voice): Can't wait to hang out with Jenna tomorrow. Ha ha ha!

CUT

R: There are not that many lies that are going to advance me farther in this game, so if you want to ask me what I want to do....Basically, Heidi, I think I am going to vote for you next. But you know we're so close to the end that immunities could screw everything up

J: I think it is a smooth move. Because, honestly, even though Butch is a moron. You against him is a lock.

R: I did think about if I was to go with you two in the end, but then I would just screw over every single person I have ever come into contact with in the game and I would just look like the biggest shi*hole in the game.

J: Things change now, like, because of what happened last night, I don't feel like half as betrayed as I did before.

R: Well if I can make you feel half as not betrayed then...

J: I told you how was I going to vote before we even did this yesterday and it was not for your favor most of the time. So, now, it's a little different.

Heidi: And that's the other thing, if you thought you went up against me, Rob, I would have Alex and Jenna's vote.

J: And probably Dave.

H: Probably Dave.....no one else. Deena, oh hell no. Butch, hell no. Matt, hell no.

J: It would be a tossup.

R: Almost every combination. What do you think?

J: I don't think Butch would be a tossup.

H: No, Butch would go for you (Rob).

J: No, I'm saying if he was up against Butch. There's no way you would lose? (inaudible) Butch.

R: But the thing is also, Heidi, if it gets to the point between me and you, I would have to screw over Matt and Butch and, at that point, I would lose their votes (in the F2).

H: You would never lose Butch's vote, I guarantee you (laughs).

J: Well the thing is we knew this. We got this far, and that's fine.

R: I'm just not trying to mislead you.

J: No, we knew that.

R: I am going to stick with the three. I mean, who knows? You know how things change.

J: I understand you need to think, who you screw over is going to be on the jury and right now, you know, the only person you really pissed off was Alex. And that's only one person. Because our opinion has changed. (Heidi nods). And you don't know about Deena, how she feels, she may understand this game

R: I am going to try to go against Matt in the final 2 even though both of you said it was a bad idea.

J: I have mixed feelings about that.

H: Yeah.

J: Only because a lot of people think of gameplay. Who's played the game from the very beginning. And Alex and Dave know that you have because they lived with you. Me and Deena know you have because we merged with you. And, you know, Heidi.

R: Who the hell knows what's going to happen in five days.

J: So I appreciate your honesty. We knew that and said that's fine. We appreciate you giving us the credit of being here longer than Christy, considering that we worked harder -- that we feel we worked harder. (GOOD SAVE, JENNA)

R: You both know my track record in this game.

J: I totally appreciate your honesty. And the past is done. I mean Look what you did for us last night, you saved our ass. That's something not to be forgotten.

R: well it's not like I didn't get something out of it, too.

J: You still saved our ass and that’s nothing to look lightly at.

NAG, COMPLAIN, NAG

Yahoo clip description: Is Rob tired of Jenna's constant complaining around camp, and if so, what philosophy does he apply to the situation? Watch as Rob and Matthew discuss the upcoming Tribal Council vote.

Markopolo's comments: UH OH! Is Matt really serious? Will he really take Rob with him to the F2, even though he believes Rob will beat him in a vote? Rob definitely asks him why, and it is unclear if he has happy with the answer. Will Rob panic and try to take someone else? This video appears to be AFTER the Ep 12 immunity challenge. An earlier video, MATT COOKS UP STRATEGY, appears to be BEFORE the immunity challenge.

------------------------------
Rob (to Matt off in the woods): It reminds me of a birthday card that I want, and it has this hot girl on the front. And on the inside it says, "no matter how hot you think this girl is, somebody somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her bullshi*." And I'm that somebody, somewhere.
……And there is somebody at home saying, “oh man that girl is so hot,” and I am
saying I am sick and tired of it -- get them out of here send them home. Last call.

CUT

R: Do we risk sending Jenna home?

(Matt shakes his head no)

R: No? (MY TAKE: ROB IS SEEMINGLY ACTING STUPID SO MATT FEELS LIKE HE IS CONTRIBUTING TO THE PLOTTING)

M: I don't think so. This could all be a play to give Heidi an opportunity. Heidi's the greater threat

R: I agree.

M: I think this may be just histronix. (????)

CUT

M: Let them play to your emotions. Then the diabolical person like you \ should be able to read these people like comic books.

R: I dunno, I think it's going to be hard dealing with her crying.

M: For one more day

R: Yeah

M: The other thing is that It assures us in the next challenge that she is going to be weak and not be able to focus

R: They still have to pick between one of us.

M: Dude, as far as I am concerned -- Final 2 -- you're still going to win

R: I'm still going to win?

M: You may have betrayed these people, but they all have so much respect and admiration for you.

R: Are you that sure that I am going to win? Then why won't you take Butch?

M: I'll tell you why. Because Butch doesn't deserve it. And for me, it's more than just who is going to take home the money. I may not be on the jury but I still have the opportunity to vote in my own way.

R: Well, as much as I appreciate what you're doing. When we get to that point, I don't want you to say.....

M: It's still going to be fisticuffs. We're both going to do it (he means F2), but I want us to do it as friends and as competitors. I just think if anyone's earned it, you have.

R: OK, well I'll (inaudible) this game (inaudible) your decision.

M: So, I also think as a way to end the game, it makes sense. Maybe it doesn't make any sense to anyone else.

(ROB SHRUGS AND GETS JITTERY)

R: OK

M: I have principles that kind of guide me though some of my decisions.

R: OK, I'll stick by it

M: I mean, what do you think?

R: I was thinking,

CUT (A WEIRD CUT TOO...DOES THIS SENTENCE GO TOGETHER?)

R: If we did send Jenna home first, then Heidi could just go on a roll.

M: She's fired up to do that.

R: I know. We told Heidi it's her turn to go. We just have to make sure one of them doesn't win immunity.

M: I know, the next two, critical.

CUT

Heidi (confessional): I know the boys pretty well. The boys want me out of there. It cracks me up that I am with three grown up men who are scared to death of me. And it cracks me up. I mean, I will be laughing all the way to Tribal Council. And if my name is the one that is read three-to-four times, I will still be laughing. Because it is a good feeling to know that I am feared by three grown up men right now (laughs). And I have got to be the littlest person out here right now.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thanks Markopolo... DRONES 05-09-03 1
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yah... Draco Malfoy 05-09-03 2
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yah... Connie E 05-09-03 3
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yah... Fast Eddie 05-09-03 4
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yah... bobstew617 05-09-03 5
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yah... Brownroach 05-09-03 6
 Definition, FYI cqvenus 05-09-03 7
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yah... Devious Weasel 05-09-03 8
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yah... djandy 05-09-03 9
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yah... DoodleBug 05-09-03 10
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yah... AZ_Leo 05-09-03 11
   RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yah... tamarama 05-09-03 12
   RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yah... Loree 05-09-03 14
 Thanks! wendyp 05-09-03 13
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yah... wildchickenhunter 05-09-03 15
 Thanks MarkoPolo100 !!!!! katem 05-09-03 16
 Many Thanks! Yogi 05-09-03 17
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yah... dajaki 05-10-03 18
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yah... whoami 05-10-03 19
 Thank you very much esquire 05-10-03 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-09-03, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Thanks Markopolo..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-03 AT 08:23 AM (EST)

1.)Now that Christy is out the game they both seem to be content with their position in the game. They reallly were trying to USE Christy last week for A. her vote, or B. as an alternate boot instead of one of them.

2.)Rob is the bridge between J/H and B/M. After reading what's going on in this transcript(realizing that things can and do change rather quickly) Rob could beat just about anyone currently in the game.

3.)Butch does not get a lot of respect for his game play....by anybody, including those in his alliance. Butch would be an excellent F2 opponent, far better than Rob or Jenna, IMHO.

4.)IF, IF Jenna makes it to the F2, her laziness is going to really come back to bite her in the butt. It has not escaped R/M/B how little H/J have done in camp and how much J whines.

5.)Matt's game play has improved, but, he is not all that clued into to how to read people. He is being moved around like a chess peace by...

6.)...Rob who is clearly in control, well.. as much as anybody can be in this game. He is the best player this game has seen, with all do respect to the original master himself Dicque. He has adapted and changed colors like a fall leaf in Maine. His quotes have been the funniest ever. Just in this episode there were 3 great quotes, one about Matt returning to his home planet, the other loping off Jenna's head and the last being the 1 halfwit left are just classic. Not to mention his dig to Jenna in last weeks TC about not being burdoned like the girls are with good looks. Whether he wins or not is irrelavant to me at this point. He has done everything to get himself in a position to win this game. Whether he pulls it out or not depends on 50% luck, 25%physical(the endurance challange) and 25%mental(fallen commrades, which I believe he will do very well). On top of all that he is able to redeem himself with people after he's stabbed them in the back(H/J) and then have them hint that they would vote for him a final TC. He's leading Matt around like a little puppy and Butch likes his work ethic!! Un-freaking-believable!!

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-03, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks again Marko, these have been a great help! Don't be a stranger during the "off-season!"

You'll be next, MudBlood.

Connie E 117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-09-03, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Connie%20E Click to send private message to Connie%20E Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yahoo Platinum"
I haven't told you before, Markopolo, but a big THANK YOU to you for doing this all season. It's been a great way to get more info after each show. Thanks for your time and effort!

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-03, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yahoo Platinum"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-03 AT 08:54 AM (EST)

I don't know how I've managed to miss this set of threads all along, but I'm grateful someone clued me in on another thread. Let me add my thanks for this, probably the most informative and worthwhile discussion on the board.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-03, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks, Markopolo...you have given us all a great service. The comments from the Insider have helped me understand that much better what is going on. I appreciate it. Enjoy the show Sunday night!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-03, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yahoo Platinum"
Marko -- just want to add my name to the list of those who are supremely grateful to you for having posted these each week. You totally rock! See you here for S7, I hope.

-- Brownroach

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-03, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Definition, FYI"
Just in case anyone cares:

M: I think this may be just histronix. (????)

The word he might have said was probably "histrionics"

his·tri·on·ics - exaggerated emotional behavior calculated for effect

Just FYI. It's good to learn.

~ cq

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-03, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yahoo Platinum"
Just want to toss my thank you in there too. What a guy!

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-09-03, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks again Markopollo. I think these give a greater insight behind the scenes than the show does.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-03, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yahoo Platinum"
I look forward to Friday morning so I can read this thread. Thank you SO SO much for doing this!

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-09-03, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks for posting this. It's been great.

I have a question. In the NAG, COMPLAIN, NAG section why is Rob acting jittery and nervous. Matt is telling him exactly what he wants to hear, that it will be the two of them in F2. Is it because Rob has plans to get rid of Matt at the next opportunity and, for the first time, is feeling guilt? Or is he concerned that maybe the student has learned too well from the master and has learned how to lie? I'm reminded of an old HBO movie called Citizen X. Toward the end there is a scene where Donald Sutherland as a Russian officer turns to Stephen Rea as his subordinate who is asking for a favor and says something to the effect of "My god, could it be that you have actually learned how to manipulate people? I've created a monster."

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-09-03, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yahoo Platinum"
I think he's nervous because he knows if he (R) wins final IC, he will be taking Jenna, not Matt.

However, I think Matt's thinking the same thing. They're both snowing each other here, and they both know it (or, at least Matt knows it).

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-03, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks a bundle Marko! These are great.

I think Rob likes Matt more than he wants to. He didn't want to get friendly with anyone he would have to stab in the back. And he wants to take Jenna over Matt to the final 2.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-09-03, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Thanks!"
These have been great. Thanks for taking the time to translate all of them.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-09-03, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yahoo Platinum"
Someone please mark me down as one who greatly admires MP for all his great work this year.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-09-03, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Thanks MarkoPolo100 !!!!!"
I always read your transcript of the Insider, but I am always to lazy to thank you. Sorry, My Bad !!!!! You rock man, thanks for doing this for us, it must be a HUGE hassle, and we ALL know how much effort you have put into it.

Thanks again.

Yogi 1206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-09-03, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Many Thanks!"
Great work Markopolo100! Hope to see you back next season.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-10-03, 06:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yahoo Platinum"
Thank you, Marko, for being willing to share all this info with us. It's added to the fun of the game!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-10-03, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 12 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks Marko. I look forward to reading what we do not see on TV it has been helpful. This has been a very good season, I hope it ends the same Sunday night. Thanks again.
WHOAMI
The way you play a game is how you are in real life when push comes to shove.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-10-03, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Thank you very much"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-03 AT 11:20 PM (EST)

Let me add the thanks of a guy to cheap to purchase the Yahoo premium package. It was a lot of work for you to type these transcripts and I found them both revealing as well as very interesting

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •