The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Todays episode ticked me off!!!! 11-14-05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

drgnfli 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-15-05, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drgnfli Click to send private message to drgnfli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Todays episode ticked me off!!!! 11-14-05"
This is suppose to be a safe house, yet the three stooges (allison, christina, & Jessica) have their lil click! Whats up with Christina? Like she has ANY room to be talking about T.J. and how she acts.. This is someone who has lied from the get go and got defensive at the smallest things!!! I am all for Allison getting a VOICE! I have always liked her... Until she decided to get her voice by using T.J. as a scapegoat! Geezs! The girl(t.j.) was just trying to be helpful! Not trying to be a lifecoach.. Whats up with llyana? Here Allison, dump on t.j., now turn around....o.k. go back dump on her some more and walk out again...It seems to me that every time t.j. gets in the game and bonds or helps or whatever, she gets her head chewed off...Excuse the heck out of her for giving a hoot!!! P.S. If I see that lil immature brat Christina gossip and stick her nose up one more time, I am gonna go thru that t.v. and choke her... Just because she is a mom, doesn't make her all-knowing!!! Babies are having babies ALL THE TIME!!!! T.J.- This ones for you babe! By the way- the dishes were Lisa's and her parents: uh hello- is it me or isn't part of their problem laaaazzziiiness! Allison should have been asking THEM to clean the kitchen..HONESTLY, If it was that IMPORTANT: CLEAN IT UP YOURSELF AND GOOOOO HOME!!! There is way more important things in life than a dirty kitchen...LIKE surviving breast cancer!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Todays episode ticked me off!!!... iyanlarox 11-15-05 1
   RE: Todays episode ticked me off!!!... deededell 11-15-05 2
   RE: Todays episode ticked me off!!!... frogfan72 11-15-05 6
       RE: Todays episode ticked me off!!!... ggdreamer 11-15-05 8
 RE: Todays episode ticked me off!!!... MizJazmine 11-15-05 3
   RE: Todays episode ticked me off!!!... frogfan72 11-15-05 5
 RE: Todays episode ticked me off!!!... frogfan72 11-15-05 4
   RE: Todays episode ticked me off!!!... MizJazmine 11-15-05 7
       RE: Todays episode ticked me off!!!... deededell 11-15-05 9
 RE: Todays episode ticked me off!!!... SugarPlum 11-15-05 10
   RE: Todays episode ticked me off!!!... crizman 11-15-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

iyanlarox 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-15-05, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iyanlarox Click to send private message to iyanlarox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Todays episode ticked me off!!!! 11-14-05"
The entire exercise with Christina seemed to be useless. She wants to have her pictures removed from the internet - yet she can't even find the release form she signed? Doesn't she realize how many people have heard her life story on SO? I am sure anyone who ever met her or knows her is watching the show diligently - AND recording it.

She wants her son to be proud of her - how? Was completing her GED mentioned since the first show? She has no clue and really is boring to watch - fake fake fake. The tears are a new addition - I wonder if Allison suggested that makes for good TV - or maybe her soon to be camerman boyfriend.

deededell 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-15-05, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Todays episode ticked me off!!!! 11-14-05"

I think they should rename the show "The Allison Hour". I am so over her " the kitchen is vial and disgusting and I want it clean". Just one more manipulation for the camera for all of the world to believe she is the best housekeeper in the world. She could learn a thing or two from Lisa's mom, live, laugh often, play basketball as a senior citizen, and when you have'nt seen your daughter in a month- don't worry about the kitchen- spend time bonding with the person you are proud she has become.

frogfan72 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-15-05, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frogfan72 Click to send private message to frogfan72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Todays episode ticked me off!!!! 11-14-05"
Cassie had to work on her GED practically right away, why not christina? According to Cassie, it takes a while to learn this stuff, she needs to at least be studying. frogfan72

ggdreamer 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-15-05, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ggdreamer Click to send private message to ggdreamer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Todays episode ticked me off!!!! 11-14-05"
I know what you mean. The show knew when they selected her that she was a high school dropout. Christina has mentioned it about 3 times already that she would like to get her GED so I can't figure out why SO hasn't set this as one of her steps. There must be some reason because obtaining her GED would be such an obvious step in the right direction - no matter what path she chooses when she leaves the SOHouse (sex industry excluded, of course)

I also thought a better mentor for her would be a woman entrepreneur. After hearing her dog story, she definitely has a basic understanding of how to turn a profit by buying low and adding value to the dog by cleaning him up. I would have liked to have seen her sales pitch because she doesn't seem to be very assertive in the house, but we know she can hustle.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-15-05, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Todays episode ticked me off!!!! 11-14-05"
LOL...hehehehe...I hear ya! Whew! I think TJ understood Allison's coming back and forth with Iyanla. She was truly happy for Allison to see her finally be real. It was those other two knuckleheads (Jessica & Christina) who were the problem! Even Lisa and her momma got it! What does that tell you? Jessica and Christina are just plain dishonest. That's part of the problem with why the women aren't really bonding. They don't know how to support each other. At least TJ tried. She took a risk. It blew up in her face, but she tried. For the most part they've been pacifying Allison, and TJ saw it for what it was. The world does not revolve around Allison and it's not going to cater to her. There's a real world beyond the SO house and Allison is gonna have to live in it. TJ gets it. It's the rest of them who don't get it. Allison needs to thank TJ. She needs to tell her, "girl I didn't like the way you did it, but thank you recognized my need and you cared enough about me to do something about it"

Whether they get it or not, whether anybody understands it or not, I think TJ is a real friend. She's not gonna sit there and lie to anybody, let them float adrift or them sink. I like me some TJ! You go girl!

11-15-05, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frogfan72 Click to send private message to frogfan72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Todays episode ticked me off!!!! 11-14-05"
Allison needs to thank TJ. She needs to tell her, "girl I didn't like the way you did it, but thank you recognized my need and you cared enough about me to do something about it"

You are SOO soo right here. I totally agree. It's not up to her to make the assignments, but the message was sso there. frogfan72

11-15-05, 02:16 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Todays episode ticked me off!!!! 11-14-05"
Today allison was REAL...for the first time she REALLY showed up. I thought she was doing great, and I thought she ROCKED when she spoke her mind. She was doing great, and the kitchen WAS gross, and she had a point about lisa's parents but also...it was also a chance for lisa to show some of her cleaning and independent skills as well. She could have helped, that would impress everyone if she did. After all, it IS her company. It could have been part of her growth....it is her goal. I feel badly because I think TJ is really trying but she did make a mistake with trying to be allisons coach but the intent and well meaning was there. I really am not liking christina much anymore. I hope she gets her life sorted out but she is NOT my fave houseguest. frogfan72

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-15-05, 02:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Todays episode ticked me off!!!! 11-14-05"
It coulda been a win-win all the way around for Allison, Lisa, & TJ, but them knuckleheads (Jessica & Christina) just haaaad to go there!

deededell 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-15-05, 05:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Todays episode ticked me off!!!! 11-14-05"

The three stooges have decided to not allow TJ to succeed. They refuse to look for the positve in TJ, they refuse to see how they can support TJ. If those three ladies would focus less on ripping TJ apart and focus more on gently helping her see where things could have been done differently their time in the SO house would be worth something. "Speak the truth in love" that is all TJ wants.

SugarPlum 3 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-05, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SugarPlum Click to send private message to SugarPlum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Todays episode ticked me off!!!! 11-14-05"
You took the words right out of my mouth ... "today's episode ticked me off!!!"

TJ was right on with good intentions. It really ticked me off that Rhonda didn't seem to be very supportive of her when she called. And, don't get me started on Iyanla. ARGH!!!

crizman 7 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crizman Click to send private message to crizman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Todays episode ticked me off!!!! 11-14-05"
There was NO reason for Rhonda to be supportive. Any action TJ takes to supposedly help always comes with her making certain everyone else knows she is doing it. Her 'look what i am doing for someone else' mindset just further provides reason why she shouold have ZERO Steps at the moment and will likely leave the house the exact same person she entered as. She has accomplished nothing yet. I keep waiting........... still waiting.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •