The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Donny's letter"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tccannon 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-25-03, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tccannon Click to send private message to tccannon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Donny's letter"
Ok, I'm not convinced that Donny is still wanting ot be with Alison. For one, why could ne not be there? There's not much I can think of that would keep a man away from his girlfriend who he hasn't seen for three months, especially if its an all expenses paid trip and a chance to be on live nat'l tv to see her.

I personally wish he would have told cbs he forgives her, cant wait to see her and then he stands outside the house with a dozen red roses. then julie would have told ali that he was waiting, we would have see her all happy, she would have run out of the house to meet him....and then right before she gets there, he breaks all the roses in half, throws them on the ground and tell her, "Goodbye, skank, I never want to see you again".

But since that didn't happen I was at least glad he was not there...not the letter...it sounded not very hopeful, even Julie said it was ambiguous...only stupid alison thought it was a good sign...

did anyone tape the show and if so, can you post the actual text of his letter (julie, read it out loud)...I want to share it with some co-workers who missed the show...

anyway, good riddance bb4... helloo, TAR5!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Donny's letter nailbone 09-25-03 1
   RE: Donny's letter AugustGirl 09-25-03 2
   RE: Donny's letter CantStandToLook 09-30-03 6
 RE: Donny's letter LadyT 09-25-03 3
 RE: Donny's letter Violet Nyte 09-25-03 4
 RE: Donny's letter leannerenee 09-29-03 5
   RE: Donny's letter nailbone 10-08-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Donny's letter"
Word is that Donny couldn't be there because he is involved in football practice. Also, as an NCAA athlete, he couldn't accept the all-expenses paid trip.

That said, I doubt he would have been there anyway. I thought the letter sounded like someone made him write to her for show purposes.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-03, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Donny's letter"
If Donny takes back Alison then he is a bigger doofus than Nathan. And that's saying a lot.

Nathan.... King of Doofusland.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-03, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Donny's letter"
How could we forget St. Donny. Unless I imagined the whole thing, wasn't Ali blurting crap on the live feeds about Donny getting paid to play in college. Last I checked that was against NCAA rules too. Of course there's no need to blur the lines between lie and truth for Ali as they are pretty much one and the same so she couldv'e been telling the truth as she sees it.

A 2003 RolldDice Original

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-03, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Donny's letter"
The letter to me sounded very ambigious. I say that once on the phone, he dumps her.

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-25-03, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Donny's letter"
and then right before she gets there, he breaks all the roses in half, throws them on the ground and tell her, "Goodbye, skank, I never want to see you again".

Niiiiice. I would have LOVED to see that.

leannerenee 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-29-03, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leannerenee Click to send private message to leannerenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Donny's letter"
Come on!!! He wrote teh letter IN CASE she won the $$$!!! He couldn't take the chance of writing her a nasty letter or no letter at all if she won, then he wouldn't get any of the $$$!!!!

I also wish he would have caused a scene outside the house so we could all laugh at her! But we can't not consdier him a "doofus" because he IS dating Alison afterall....

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-03, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Donny's letter"
The fact that he's dating Alison is what MAKES him a doofus!

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •