The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Word from the other sites"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-03, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Word from the other sites"
No reports yet, but I wanted to go ahead and start the Other Sites thread as a reminder to folks that we try to have one-stop shopping for these. That way, the folks who want to know (and discuss) can do so easily, and those that want to avoid can also do so easily.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Word from the other sites big idiot 05-08-03 1
 Acme Brain Trust (ABT) colleenwannabe 05-08-03 2
   RE: Acme Brain Trust (ABT) Devious Weasel 05-08-03 3
 TDT Devious Weasel 05-08-03 4
 RE: Word from the other sites Q 05-08-03 5
   RE: Word from the other sites sorgee 05-08-03 6
       RE: Word from the other sites Boilermaker 05-08-03 7
 SurvivorPhoenix mistofleas 05-08-03 8
 Snewser??? Q 05-08-03 9
   RE: Snewser??? djandy 05-08-03 10
   RE: Snewser??? kiki_k 05-08-03 11
       RE: Snewser??? Brownroach 05-08-03 12
           Another puzzle Bebo 05-08-03 14
               RE: Another puzzle Boilermaker 05-08-03 17
                   RE: Another puzzle Devious Weasel 05-08-03 18
                   RE: Another puzzle mistofleas 05-08-03 19
                   RE: Another puzzle FSUGUY 05-08-03 20
                   RE: Another puzzle Brownroach 05-08-03 21
               RE: Another puzzle cowboyroo 05-08-03 23
 Fever 3+ hours to air FSUGUY 05-08-03 13
 RE: CBS Devious Weasel 05-08-03 15
   RE: CBS AZ_Leo 05-08-03 16
       RE: CBS cowboyroo 05-08-03 22
           RE: CBS LeftPinky 05-08-03 27
 Snewser has posted on Sucks message... bebekid 05-08-03 24
   RE: Snewser has posted on Sucks mes... FSUGUY 05-08-03 25
       RE: Snewser has posted on Sucks mes... dabo 05-08-03 26
           RE: Snewser has posted on Sucks mes... samiam 05-08-03 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

big idiot 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-08-03, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20idiot Click to send private message to big%20idiot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Word from the other sites"
Bebo,

I just wanted to thank you for doing this thread each week, it is great having all this in "one stop shopping" as ya say.

Cheers, BI

P.S. I've been praying for this since 11-14-02:

There are 3 different threads for "Weekly picks by other sites", (Snewser, TDT, ABT) does anyone want to consolidate this into one thread next week (and make that a tradition)?, choose your own title (survivor sucks calls it "across the board picks", credit to Backpacker over there).

And FYI, Paratrooper picks Ken also.

Just a suggestion, BI
Thanks for bringing my dreams to reality Bebo, I'm better at whining than doing something constructive. Cheers to you.

colleenwannabe 455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-08-03, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colleenwannabe Click to send private message to colleenwannabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Acme Brain Trust (ABT)"
After having to enter various responses and click the alternately lick Rob or slurp Rob button, I finally got to their pick.

Butch wins the Reward, Rob the Immunity, Heidi the Boot.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Acme Brain Trust (ABT)"
Looks like someone has Snewser envy...

05-08-03, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "TDT"
Hedging their bets, they say

Really, though, this week seems to be a toss-up between Heidi and Rob. Either is potentially vulnerable, and while there are plenty of alleged spoilers suggesting Heidi either does or doesn't get this boot, there is really no solid info to separate fact from fiction. If you flip a coin, it comes out Heidi.

http://www.truedorktimes.com/s6/spoilers/index.htm

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-08-03, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Word from the other sites"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-03 AT 12:33 PM (EST)

Well I typed F*** You into the first box. Then hit lick rob.

Then I typed in No way for the "you want me baby" quote, and got another box. But on the top of the page I got.

insider secret for this episode: someone admits to being mildly gay

Very very interesting. I will keep typing and see what other fun things pop up?

Thoughts?

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-08-03, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Word from the other sites"
if you put in
ok
and then click "lick rob"
you get the following:
insider secret for this episode: snewser was right! hehehe.

"you fool!", rob mocks, "you'll never win with that pushover attitude!"

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-03, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Word from the other sites"
ACME, the disposed king of spoiling, is holding a little grudge against the current King.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "SurvivorPhoenix"
Reward Challenge: Butch
Immunity Challenge: Rob
Boot: Heidi

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-08-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Snewser???"
I only remember his picks being this late a few times this season. Anyone remember which ones those were?

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-08-03, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Snewser???"
When Roger got voted off and he said his Alex don't know, don't care vote.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-08-03, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Snewser???"
He probably wants double confirmation before posting today -- and after what can only be termed last week's "Heidi debacle" can you blame him for wanting 100% surety.

compliments of GeorgiaBelle

Beauty Product Queen of the Boards and a fancy girl to boot!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Snewser???"
This might be a hard one to pin down if everyone is descending on NY early, and Snewser's source (or sources) is travel- or hotel-based.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Another puzzle"
Snewser still has his E11 spoiler up, but as someone pointed out earlier in the week, there's another link in the chain. If you type "Milkshaky was right." in the first box, it takes you to the page with Ari, Heidi, and Orlando's pictures. But he added another Seek the Truth box at the bottom of that page.

Nothing I've tried so far has moved me forward. Haven't found any hints on other sites.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-03, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Another puzzle"
Can somebody confirm that this is a new box. I think I remember it being there the whole time, but Bebo is usually right on with these things.

05-08-03, 05:24 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Another puzzle"
It was there last week on Friday too, because I remember someone commenting on it at that time.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Another puzzle"
I have to admit, I remember the box being there last Thursday as well.

This of course coming from the memory of a person who spends most of her time on painkillers so take it for what it's worth.

--is in no way shape or form saying Bebo is wrong

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Another puzzle"
I'm pretty sure that was there last week. I've been typing in bad things about chillone and ain't get nothing.

Maybe after he started -'having the insight of the final 6 boots' ALA Kristey- he's really unsure now.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Another puzzle"
Like you and Weas and Misto, I'm pretty sure it was there last week. And he has a header for Episode 12, I doubt he'd be hiding the bootee within the Episode 11 text.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-08-03, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Another puzzle"
It was up last Thursday. I found it after getting so excited about the "milkshaky was right" clue.

Snewser also posted something on SS to the effect of...

"Milkshaky was right about what"...and this was still at the time we thought we had it right.

Possibly the answers to the rest of the season are there?

05-08-03, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Fever 3+ hours to air"
Total Voters: 5541
Butch Lockley 1185 (21.4%)
Heidi Strobel 1885 (34.0%)
Jenna Morasca 922 (16.6%)
Matt Von Ertfelda 334 (6.0%)
Rob Cesternino 1215 (21.9%)

05-08-03, 05:05 PM (EST)
15. "RE: CBS"
For what it's worth, Jenna is leading the CBS "Who Gets Voted Off Next" poll. Rob is in second place.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-08-03, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: CBS"
For comparison, the who will win CBS Poll:

Butch 27.95%
Heidi 7.11%
Jenna 7.80%
Matthew 42.34%
Rob 14.80%

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-08-03, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: CBS"
That's odd. When I checked yesterday, Butch was ahead and at 42% of the votes to win. How can a poll with so many participants change so drastically overnight.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-08-03, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: CBS"
CBS Misdirection as usual!

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-08-03, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Snewser has posted on Sucks message board"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-03 AT 06:44 PM (EST)

Here is what he said:

Snewser
(5/8/03 5:07:46 pm)
Re: Across The Board Picks S6 Ep 12
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So do you think that the person who wins the car could survive tonight's episode without immunity?

And this:

Snewser
(5/8/03 5:22:31 pm)
Re: I was afraid I was the only one who was paying attention
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But what if I think Matthew wins the car?

Oh never mind. It doesn't matter. It just doesn't matter anymore.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I think he doesn't have a sure thing, therefore no prediction.

05-08-03, 07:04 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Snewser has posted on Sucks message board"
When the going gets tough...the tough quit!

I hate it when these guys just give up.

I notice he brags about his site with quotes in his about section.

let him quote me.

'Snewser gets cocky and was wrong so he quits'

hell, just get robs magic 8 ball at least!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Snewser has posted on Sucks message board"
His scorecard hasn't been updated since March 19, either. I guess he's been busy or something.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Snewser has posted on Sucks message board"
Well, it would make sense, if his source were connected to the hotel or airline industry, that this boot would be very hard to get intel on. Everybody and Magilla are on a plane and staying in a hotel for a long reunion weekend, so that's not exactly determinative.

Snewser was wro-ong, Snewser was wro-ong

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •