The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where does Erika get off on questioning others bashing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-25-03, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where does Erika get off on questioning others bashing"
How can Erick sit there all high and mighty pointing the accusing finger toward Jun when she bashed Jee earlier. This show is F'd up. I can't stand it. I know it will be the last season of Big Brother that I ever watch, I'll guarantee you that!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where does Erika get off on que... nailbone 09-25-03 1
   RE: Where does Erika get off on que... love2smile 09-25-03 3
   RE: Where does Erika get off on que... frisky 09-25-03 4
 RE: Where does Erika get off on que... foonerman 09-25-03 2
 RE: Where does Erika get off on que... LadyT 09-25-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-03, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where does Erika get off on questioning others bashing"
She also apologized to Jee for what she said. I've yet to hear Jun or Alison apologize for anything!

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

love2smile 194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-25-03, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail love2smile Click to send private message to love2smile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Where does Erika get off on questioning others bashing"
From the way I saw it, it looked like the ONLY reason that she apologized is because she got caught, not because she was truly sorry. I would have been embarrassed too if I were her. I was actually gunning for her to win at one point, and now I see her as a hypocritical, prima-donna snob. *sigh* I wish Jee would have won.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-03, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Where does Erika get off on questioning others bashing"
It was interesting how BB edited out her apology in the Q&A sequence. If Jee hadn't mentioned during the live interview with Julie that Erika had apologized and he accepted her apology, the public would never have known that she DID apologize.

foonerman 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-25-03, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonerman Click to send private message to foonerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where does Erika get off on questioning others bashing"
This was horribly disappointing. I certainly will not watch big brother again.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-03, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Where does Erika get off on questioning others bashing"
I lost a lot of respect for her last night because she was acting all high and mighty. She did the exact same thing as Ali and Jun, but someone has come out to the other HGs smelling like roses. Whatever.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •