The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paula rumored to be sleeping with a contestant? "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-05, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paula rumored to be sleeping with a contestant? "
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-05 AT 01:32 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-25-05 AT 01:32 PM (EST)

I normally don't venture into here but when breaking news happens I break in:

Jim Rome says there is a report that Paula is sleeping with one of the current contestants. My vote is for Constatine since he has those dreamy eyes.

I'll try to find a link to the story as Jim gives it out next segment.

Edit: Ex-‘Idol’ contestant claims Abdul affair - It's a clam by a former contestant Corey Clark.

another link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7591639/

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping wi... angelworth29 04-25-05 1
   RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping wi... ginger 04-26-05 2
       RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping wi... DontGetMeStarted 04-27-05 6
   RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping wi... toddE 04-26-05 3
       ABC's Primetime Special ohboy 04-27-05 4
           RE: ABC's Primetime Special tn_peachie 04-27-05 5
               RE: ABC's Primetime Special DontGetMeStarted 04-27-05 7
 RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping wi... Drive My Car 04-28-05 8
 RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping wi... okaychatt 04-28-05 9
   The more I think about it...... Ellehcar71 04-28-05 10
       RE: The more I think about it...... PagongRatEater 04-28-05 11
           RE: The more I think about it...... Ellehcar71 04-28-05 12
       RE: The more I think about it...... Bebo 04-28-05 13
           RE: The more I think about it...... LibraRising 04-28-05 14
 RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping wi... LibraRising 05-02-05 15
   RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping wi... DontGetMeStarted 05-02-05 16
   RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping wi... Pensha26 05-02-05 17
       RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping wi... LibraRising 05-02-05 18
       RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping wi... ohboy 05-02-05 19
           RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping wi... Pensha26 05-02-05 21
 RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping wi... Harrison 05-02-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

angelworth29 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-25-05, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelworth29 Click to send private message to angelworth29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping with a contestant? "

And she still claims she's not on drugs.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping with a contestant? "
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-05 AT 04:19 PM (EST)

I read today that Corey Clark (DQ'd contestant from last season) is writing a book in which he says he slept with Paula and she paid him to keep quiet about it. I'll post link when I get a chance.

ETA: Here's link:

http://www.sfgate.com/columnists/dailydish/

And can I just say, ICK?

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-27-05, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping with a contestant? "
Well if true, he proved he is a liar by talking about it. So why the heck should we think he is telling the truth?

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-26-05, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping with a contestant? "
The whole "Fallen Idol" expose sounds really lame and uninteresting, except for that. Clay a geek?-who knew?

But Paula banging the wanna-be's? EEEEWWWWW! (And I mean that in a "ok, I'll watch it" way).

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-27-05, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "ABC's Primetime Special"
Prime Time is doing a special on American Idol and the producers are looking into the claims according to the New York Times. Paula's lawyers are threatening ABC if they go ahead with the special about these unsubstantiated claims.

It appears to me that there has to be something to his story, people are believing it. There has to be more than they are saying maybe he has some sort of proof. Either way something happened Paula denied it, but the producers of the show are still looking into the accusations. And Prime time is doing a whole special on Idol and these rumors etc. And a book deal.

My guess is she will reluctantly admit to having the affair after he was disqualified from Idol or after the judges were finished their part, and it was up to America. And also she will deny that she ever offered to financially help him with his career.

tn_peachie 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-27-05, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tn_peachie Click to send private message to tn_peachie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ABC's Primetime Special"
Her lawyer's can threaten to sue all they want, but they know they would not succeed. All that matters is that the producers of Primetime Live believe they story. A suit can only be successful if the producers knew the story was false and went with the story anyways.

04-27-05, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ABC's Primetime Special"
Ahh, the big drag of being a famous is we the 'little people' get to know details about sex lives.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping with a contestant? "
I'm guessing that Idol producers are just trying to get Paula through this season, I doubt she'll be back.
She has nothing positive to offer, and we all just watch her to see what the latest bizarre behavior is going to be.

Oh my heck, and did you see how oddly lumpy her lips were last night? Girl got some bad collegen or something. They were awful!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-28-05, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping with a contestant? "
Corey who? I mean it's not like he's had a stellar career, has he? Any chance his handler is trying to drum up appearance business for his/her client?

I'm very skeptical of his claim. Why raise the issue now, when his career is in the dumpster? ABC, like CBS, would produce anything that raised controversy, just to get numbers up. Look at all the publicity they've had just from the leaks their PR department has released.

Lawyers aside, I think this is all a tempest in a teapot. In the end, who really cares who Paula did or did not sleep with? Unless Corey was underage, it wouldn't have been a crime.

I doubt she could have managed it during the show. Aren't the contestants all housed together? And when they are on the set rehearsing, everyone knows everyone else's business, I imagine. Someone would have spilled the beans before now.

So that leaves after the show. Again, who the heck cares?!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Ellehcar71 163 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ellehcar71 Click to send private message to Ellehcar71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "The more I think about it......"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-05 AT 04:19 PM (EST)

I think it's true. It ain't fiction, just a natural fact - opposites attract!
Look at the facts:
Bear with me - I listened to 80's radio today

He likes the movies, she likes T.V.
He takes things serious, she takes 'em light
She goes to bed early, he parties all night
She moves slowly, and, baby, he's fast
She likes it quiet, and he loves to shout
But when they get together it just all works out
She makes the bed, and he steals the covers
She likes it neat, and he makes a mess
She takes it easy, baby, he gets obsessed
She's got the money, and he's always broke
She doesn't like cigarettes, and he likes to smoke
But when they get together
They have nothin' but fun

I think we have our proof right here!

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The more I think about it......"
Can I welcome you to the boards one more time? Cause you just got my nomination for post of the day!

Ellehcar71 163 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ellehcar71 Click to send private message to Ellehcar71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The more I think about it......"
*smootch*

I'm beaming!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The more I think about it......"
What I want to know is whether he promised to love her forever, or whether she got caught in a hit and run.

Something tells me he's hard to read and plays hide and seek with his true intentions.

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The more I think about it......"
No. Corey's a cold-hearted snake, girl. Look into his eyes. Uh-oh -- he's been telling lies. He's a lover boy at play, girl. He don't play by rules.

I had a Paula Abdul poster in my room when I was in 7th grade.

05-02-05, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping with a contestant? "
This just posted on Drudge. ABC is claiming to have answering machine messages confirming a relationship between Paula and (Corey, I assume). That would mean Paula broke her contract.

http://www.drudgereport.com/mattid2.htm

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

05-02-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping with a contestant? "
What makes this interesting is that I remember Simon saying something specifically about Kelly Clarkson saying she DIDN"T want to talk to him because it was improper. His quip was that it was after a show (there were other people/contestants around) and he said 'good job' and she blurted out something like don't talk to me and everyone else was 'trying' to get to talk to him.

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-05, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping with a contestant? "
I hope that ABC does the show just so I can hear it for myself, but I do not know if leaving messages on a phone constitute sleeping with a person.

05-02-05, 02:41 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping with a contestant? "
I just hope the word "loofah" doesn't come up in them.

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-05, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping with a contestant? "
No leaving voice mails does not constitute sleeping with the person but apparently these voicemails indicate that she was trying to help him along in the show, telling him what to sya and what songs to pick and also being sexually explicit on them. This lends credibility to her story. It also clearly breaks her contract with Fox they are not supposed to have anything to do with the contestants like that. certainly not giving them tips. I think it will come out before the Prime time airs that she did have a relationship with this guy. I wonder how the producers are going to work that out?

Even though it would still be wrong as far as improper contact to sleep with a contestant, it's worse that she was giving him advice that the others weren't getting also promising that she would finance his career no matter what. Also he is claiming that she managed to get him song picks etc.

It should be very interesting to see how they spin this I don't think for one second that Prime time is not going to air it, especially if they have tapes of her saying stuff.

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-05, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping with a contestant? "
I was only trying to give Paula the benefit of doubt. Afterall, she could always say that the pain killers made her do it.

Harrison 173 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Harrison Click to send private message to Harrison Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Paula rumored to be sleeping with a contestant? "
I watched a newscast of a local Fox affiliate which suggested that ABC has a series finale lined up against AI, alluding to a conflict of interest on ABC's part...of course Fox has it's own interest in mind as well.

Rival networks are working just as hard at bringing down the ratings of AI as they are at raising their own.

Of course, I'm highly dubious of any of these "News" programs (to include Fox's local morning show and any number of the nightly newsmags) which often function as extensions of the entertainment divisions rather than anything to do with news.

Edward R. Murrow, they aren't.
The CBS affiliate will have a story about Crime Scene Investigators...right after CSI.
Local NBC will examine "how safe E.R.'s really are"...following ER.

But those are examples of a network boosting itself.
This ABC story is different in that it's looking to cripple the competition.

Considering their losing battle against FoxNews, I look for CNN to really take this AI story and run with it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •