The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How do I get sucked into this crap? Pure Rant!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-24-03, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How do I get sucked into this crap? Pure Rant!!!!"
I started watching this "I think I am a celebrity. Give me money" show. I know Bebo is also tuning in, but are we the only one's?

What a piece of crap this is. I watched last night(Sunday) and it was a 2 hour special. The first hour was all repeat of crap from the last 3 days. Who the f*ck does a recrap after only 3 days. What is worse though, is every show is a recrap. I mean they are spending less time showing what is actually going on and more time with the host(and I really use that term loosely. Yes, looser than Bebo on a Saturday night ) telling us about the bush grabber challenge, than actually doing the bush bopper challenge. I am guessing that the host has almost 3/4 of the actual face time for this show.
Then we jump to the second hour. Guess what it is live. The first hour was live too, but it was recrap just the same. Now being live I thought we might go to the camp and see what is going on. No! The weasely host appears to tell us we are live! We are going live to the camp, but first he wants to explain about the bush shaver’s challenge. Vote, blah, blah, blah,
At this point cooker is so pissed she is throwing things at my new 53 inch wide screen TV. I am looking through the TV guide trying to pick something else to turn to and these a** holes are going to commercial.
When we return from commercial the host goes back into an explanation of the bush washers challenge.WTF I can't take it anymore. I usually only drink on weekends. I try to behave during the week. But if this crap keeps up I am going to have to start drinking everyday!
Oh what the hell. I hear they are going live to the campsite as soon as they tell us about the bush probers’ challenge.

Woo hoo I feel better!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 another lemming sorgee 02-24-03 1
 I fled this sinking ship Bebo 02-24-03 2
   RE: I fled this sinking ship SurvivinDawg 02-24-03 5
       Not that kind of rental Bebo 02-24-03 7
           RE: Not that kind of rental SurvivinDawg 02-24-03 10
   RE: I fled this sinking ship wildchickenhunter 02-24-03 9
   Confession Bebo 02-25-03 19
       RE: Confession wildchickenhunter 02-25-03 21
           RE: Confession SurvivinDawg 02-25-03 22
               RE: Confession wildchickenhunter 02-25-03 23
           RE: Confession smiles 02-27-03 31
               RE: Confession wildchickenhunter 02-27-03 32
       RE: Confession survivorscott 02-25-03 26
 RE: How do I get sucked into this c... Loree 02-24-03 3
   RE: How do I get sucked into this c... 712 02-25-03 27
 RE: How do I get sucked into this c... minitroll 02-24-03 4
 RE: How do I get sucked into this c... SurvivinDawg 02-24-03 6
 RE: How do I get sucked into this c... survivorscott 02-24-03 8
   RE: How do I get sucked into this c... wildchickenhunter 02-24-03 11
 RE: How do I get sucked into this c... magic_star 02-24-03 12
   RE: How do I get sucked into this c... Loree 02-24-03 13
 RE: How do I get sucked into this c... katem 02-24-03 14
 RE: How do I get sucked into this c... Loree 02-24-03 15
 RE: How do I get sucked into this c... Witless 02-24-03 16
   RE: How do I get sucked into this c... Loree 02-24-03 17
 RE: How do I get sucked into this c... Red Lady 02-25-03 18
  I'm watching too kiki_k 02-25-03 20
   RE: I'm watching too Loree 02-25-03 24
       RE: I'm watching too ReggaeInKy 03-01-03 34
 I'm waiting it out munson 02-25-03 25
   RE: I'm waiting it out Loree 02-26-03 28
       RE: I'm waiting it out survivorscott 02-26-03 29
           RE: I'm waiting it out wildchickenhunter 02-26-03 30
               RE: I'm waiting it out Loree 02-28-03 33
 Maria is still ignored Loree 03-02-03 35
   RE: Maria is still ignored survivorscott 03-02-03 36
       RE: Maria is still ignored WildEel 03-02-03 37
       RE: Maria is still ignored Loree 03-04-03 38
   RE: Maria is still ignored SurvivinDawg 03-04-03 39
 The food basket Loree 03-04-03 40
   RE: The food basket wildchickenhunter 03-07-03 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-24-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "another lemming"
nope. i got sucked in as well. i'm not sure how i got sucked in and i'm really not sure i keep watching. i can only guess that i must be a much bigger reality tv whore than i was willing to admit and i will take my fix however, i can get. yes, i will stoop to the lows of watching this show in order to get my fix.
does anyone know of a rehab center that may be able to offer help? it.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-03, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I fled this sinking ship"
I know Bebo is also tuning in

Not any more. I went out on Friday night, we rented a movie on Saturday night (yeah, I was wild that night, wasn't I?), and watched a basketball game on Sunday night. Tonight, I plan to bathe my dogs.

I was wondering what they were going to do during two hours on Sunday night, so I would flip over during commercial breaks and timeouts. As soon as I saw Joan Rivers being interviewed, I realized that it was time to turn the channel for good.

If you can break away once, just once, you'll realize that it's more fun to watch a blank TV screen than that dreck. And given the fact that the, ahem, celebrities are Celebrity Mole rejects, I have no interest whatsoever in who wins.

Run. Save yourselves. It's not too late, really.

Who voted for me at the Survivor Ep 2 TC???

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-03, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I fled this sinking ship"
we rented a movie on Saturday night (yeah, I was wild that night, wasn't I?),

Depends on what kind of movie you rented.
Oooh, can I watch?

SurvivinDawg -- Charter Member of the Bebo Fan Club
Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

02-24-03, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Not that kind of rental"
We rented One Hour Photo, with Robin Williams.

02-24-03, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Not that kind of rental"
Oh. Darn.

Does this mean I don't get to watch? (See hidden text in msg above)

SurvivinDawg -- Charter Member of the Bebo Fan Club.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

02-24-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I fled this sinking ship"
I know Bebo, but I just can't wait to find out about the next bush cramers challenge. It's going to be really exciting! The host told us so....LIVE. Thats live Bebo! It must be true!

I'm a media ho...get me outa here.

02-25-03, 08:52 AM (EST)
19. "Confession"
Tonight, I plan to bathe my dogs.

...And while I bathed the filthy critters, I watched part of the show. This was the most interesting episode by far. It cracked me up to hear their "demands". I mean, I can understand Alana taking medication, but candles and cortizone shots in the cheek? It was funny stuff.

I've actually become a fan of Stuttering John. His attitude through this whole thing has cracked me up. From his statement after telling them about his fear of heights and bugs: "Why am I telling you this? Now you're going to make me deal with heights and bugs." (or something to that effect) to his comments last night about the title of the show: "It's called 'I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here'. They're going to make us uncomfortable so that we want to leave." He gets it. Some of the others (hello, Robin?) obviously don't.

02-25-03, 10:48 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Confession"
I got a big kick out of their demands too. What a bunch of a** holes. How do such low level ahem,celebrities get so pampered?
I mean come on. Not one of these people is even of the stature of, dare I say it, Corey Feldman or Emanual Lewis.
Come on who are these people.
Niki - took off close in magazine.(never heard of her before.Did'nt see playboy spread)
Alana - Once married to Rod Stewart. (never heard of her before)
Bruce Jenner - Once an athelete.
Tyson - Model(never heard of him before)
Julie Brown - MTV has been.
Robin Leach - didn't LSRF last about 2 years? 15 years ago.
Mellisa Rivers - Can anybody tell me why she is a celebrity. I know her mother was once a succesful comedian, but come on celebrity through nepotism?
Chris, ? - once married to Jay-lo?
Studdering John may be the closest thing to an actual celebrity we have here. I mean, he is currently the second bannana( i have never listened to the show) on a succesful radio program. The rest of these people I would not call celebrities. As a matter of fact I think the better title might be.
"I am a parasite! Give me money!"

For some reason these idiots (Except may be John and Bruce) didn't understand that they would have to endure something a little more challenging then the Ritz. Believe me, only slightly more challenging.

Like I told cooker last night while they were discussing their demands - Give me a couple of cartons of smokes and some beer and I can last 15 days anywhere. Who cares about the rain. Just stay drunk and you won't notice.

02-25-03, 11:07 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Confession"
Before you get all aflutter, remember that this is first and foremost a television show. I wouldn't be surprised if they are deliberately hamming up their demands, and I wouldn't be stunned to find out that the producers have asked them to act this way.

02-25-03, 11:33 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Confession"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-03 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

No worries Dawg.....Just bashing a bit....It makes me feel like a celebrity!

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-27-03, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Confession"
I'll help you identify a couple . .

Tyson - Model(never heard of him before) Modeled for Ralph Lauren/Polo. I can't remember if he still does this. I think he has also appeared in a couple of videos and had a couple of small movie roles.

Julie Brown - MTV has been. She was also a repoter for ESPN.

Mellisa Rivers - Can anybody tell me why she is a celebrity. I know her mother was once a succesful comedian, but come on celebrity through nepotism? She co-hosts the E! Fashion Police show with her mom and she is always on the Red Carpet at Hollywood Gala.

Chris, ? - once married to Jay-lo? He was in J-Lo's videos.

I hope that helps you see that some of them are real celebrities.

02-27-03, 03:54 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Confession"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-03 AT 03:55 PM (EST)

Thanks!!! Smiles.
I have to admit, I am now truly impressed by their level of celebrity. If they keep this up and their stars burn as bright as they should they will easily make 'Surreal Life'v3. I can't wait!!!!

"Where you can't touch a breast, but you can cave in a chest, at the nudie bar." Al Bundy

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-25-03, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Confession"
I think the only legit complaint was the sanitation one of the toity water running through camp

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-03, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How do I get sucked into this crap? Pure Rant!!!!"
YES! All the repeating on this show is what I have been complaining about. It might not be a bad show if we ever got to see the actual show LIVE. I thought with 2 hours we might actually see something new. But it was mostly recrap. They tell us in advance what we are going to see about 3 times. Then they show it. Then they recrap it again 3 times on the next show. I still don't know the host's name and I don't care. He annoys me. I wish he would fall off that bridge and maybe we could quit listening to him. Are the celebs so boring that they say one line that is interesting and we have to hear it over and over again? Maybe this is what happens when they try and edit so quickly with the show being LIVE. But Big Brother manages to do it. I am just waiting for them to get to the point where they start kicking people out of the forest. But we will probably spend the entire episode hearing about the idea they are going to vote someone out and then watch the person leave over and over again. ACK!

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-25-03, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: How do I get sucked into this crap? Pure Rant!!!!"
That host is 10.31 times worse than Julie "oh you got a bug on you" Chen.
And I have quit watching.
I might still try to vote for Maria Chickita whatever her name is though. I feel bad for her.

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-24-03, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How do I get sucked into this crap? Pure Rant!!!!"
I'm watching it too. *hangs head in shame*

The only thing good about this show is watching these rejects suffer. Last night's bOOb job dicussion between Melissa and Nikki hit an all time low.

02-24-03, 04:07 PM (EST)
6. "RE: How do I get sucked into this crap? Pure Rant!!!!"
I watched some of the first episode and immediately realized that this was just not worth watching. Haven't looked back (or at the TV when it's on).

Plus, with satellite TV, I have 500 channels of nothing to watch, why would I watch THAT program!?!?!?

02-24-03, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: How do I get sucked into this crap? Pure Rant!!!!"
Are they feeding us the bush whacker tails contestants every day. the editing is making it so. Saturday night I told the Mrs. that Sun. Alana would have to do the trail before they announced it, and I predicted Julie. It was based on their face time and fight. Tonight I predict Bruce jenner will be picked for the next trail. they kept mentioning he wants to do it America.

The way I describe this show to my friends is:
A train wreck in progress

02-24-03, 04:35 PM (EST)
11. "RE: How do I get sucked into this crap? Pure Rant!!!!"
<<<The way I describe this show to my friends is:
A train wreck in progress>>>>

SS, it's live. It's a live train wreck. It's all live I tell you!!!

Actually you are right...I just hope it pans out to a real train wreck. I mean, I hope thes folks wind up miserable.

Hey what is the deal with all of them smoking. I think Bruce Jenner is the only one that doesn't smoke. As a smoker myself I have always thought this would be the toughest part of any of the survivor type shows...They must have shipped in a few cartons of smokes for these ahem, celebrities.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-24-03, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: How do I get sucked into this crap? Pure Rant!!!!"
The show isn't too bad. I just wish they wouldn't give them all these luxeries. For a minute there I thought they were stuck in the Chateau on Joe Millionairre.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

02-24-03, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: How do I get sucked into this crap? Pure Rant!!!!"
Yes, they have coffee and chocolate and wine. How is that a hardship?

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-03, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: How do I get sucked into this crap? Pure Rant!!!!"
You don't like it? I think it's hilarious. Nikki's a hoot(er)

02-24-03, 10:47 PM (EST)
15. "RE: How do I get sucked into this crap? Pure Rant!!!!"
So tonight we find out that Bruce is trying to use his string to lure Cris away from Tyson. LOL! Jealous men fighting over each other.

Witless 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-24-03, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Witless Click to send private message to Witless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: How do I get sucked into this crap? Pure Rant!!!!"
I've watched a couple of episodes and I am finding myself being sucked in. For one thing, it's making me appreciate how good "Survivor" really is; I'm beginning to think Jeff Probst deserves a special Emmy. But the main thing is, I cannot believe the challenges. I need to stop watching, so I don't encourage the perpetuation of the sickness, but.....OMG, what are they gonna do next?

I think they repeat so many things because these people are so utterly boring. You would think that someone out there would be charming; after all, they aren't stars, so they must be personalities--only they have none at all.

But they have tents. And crew people to dig trenches for them. And they have dry clothes and towels and food. And they still aren't happy because they want meals they don't actually have to cook!

Agh! Make me stop watching!

02-24-03, 11:09 PM (EST)
17. "RE: How do I get sucked into this crap? Pure Rant!!!!"
And tonight they were talking about where to throw the beer bottles. You mean they have beer too?

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-03, 04:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: How do I get sucked into this crap? Pure Rant!!!!"
I think I an watching this show because it is so bad. It is as bad as watching Big Brother during the summer. Although the show is not worth my time, like a moth I am drawn to the flame!

Regards...

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-03, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. " I'm watching too"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-03 AT 10:44 AM (EST)

**hangs head in shame**
So far, the best part has been Nikki talking about how she had to have one of her implants removed (the right one) and had to wear a prosthetic; after six months she was well enough to get another implant placed inside her. Now, what kind of idiot has problems with an implant, removes it for 6 months and then puts another implant in? Shouldn't she just remove both of them? crimminy these people are DUMB. I also loved Tyson's little jealous spat with Bruce over Chris and then he turns around and calls Chris a "#####" for not wanting to quit because of the horrible conditions!! They've been there 5-6 days and it is too hard! poor little has-beens and never-weres (I mean, come on -- the only thing Alana ever did was marry George Hamilton and then dump him to marry Rod Stewart -- how does that qualify for "celebrity" status?) Stuttering John is the only one who gets it (which is saying something for the brain power of the others). So, I watch to see how pathetic and shallow these people can be, which, in turn, makes me feel all morally superior and fuzzy -- so I'll keep watching.

Vugarity is simply the conduct of other people. -- Oscar Wilde

02-25-03, 11:36 AM (EST)
24. "RE: I'm watching too"
At least Maria has actually worked as an actress. But I keep forgetting she is even there. That is a good ploy when they are voting people to do the Bushwacker whatever. Nobody remembers to vote for her. But it will also work against her when it comes time to vote on who to keep. Nobody but her family remembers her to vote. She will probably be one of the first out.

ReggaeInKy 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-01-03, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ReggaeInKy Click to send private message to ReggaeInKy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: I'm watching too"
Watching here, too. Why? Who knows! What's with Maria sniffing all the time and scrunching her nose up constantly? Nose candy in the rain forest? She drove me batty with that nose action she had going on. "Go home and get you some Flonase or Claritin, Maria!" (gawd luv her!) I was confusing her with the "Bewitched" star, she crinkled her nose up so much!!! Oh well, no more nose scrunchies from Maria. <sniff-sniff> LOL.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-03, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "I'm waiting it out"
I'm hoping that once the evictions start taking place, this is gonna start to get good. I'm looking forward to all of the whining about how much America hates them and how come she didn't get voted out. Getting booted is gonna hurt them where they're most vulnerable - in the ego. So for all those who gave up on this piece of stank crap, tune in for the last 15 minutes on Wednesday, just to see how it plays. Who knows? This could turn out to be worth it!

02-26-03, 12:28 PM (EST)
28. "RE: I'm waiting it out"
Yes, this is what I have been waiting for. The blow to their egos when they realize the audience doesn't like them. Robin and Melissa wanted to walk out so badly. So they should be thrilled if they are the first ones to leave. But I'm sure they will not be happy at all. LOL!

02-26-03, 12:47 PM (EST)
29. "RE: I'm waiting it out"
Do you really think at this point they would be happy if they left first? They have bitched and complained, but if America likes them the least, don't you think they would hate it more?

When did they all forget this was about Charity?

Congartulations Stuttering John The first winner of I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!

02-26-03, 01:04 PM (EST)
30. "RE: I'm waiting it out"
Putting this group on TV is charity enough!

02-28-03, 02:58 PM (EST)
33. "RE: I'm waiting it out"
LOL! This is all about their egos.

Nobody wanted to be the first out. But I think now that Robin and Alana have gone it will be easier for the others to leave. We know some of them like Bruce are very competitive. But if they really hate it out there and believe they will not win they are probably happy to leave. Most of them don't even remember they are playing for a charity.

03-02-03, 12:50 PM (EST)
35. "Maria is still ignored"
I really do wonder why they bothered to put Maria on the show. She was ignored while she was on the show. And even after she is booted they keep ignoring her. I noticed after both Robin and Alana were booted we still saw them interviewed on the next night's show. But no Maria interview lastnight. Tonight we will probably see Nikki again. But Maria is still lost in the rainforest. LOL!

03-02-03, 04:52 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Maria is still ignored"
It is another two hour show tonight, maybe they will do something then. I just hope we don't see more of Tyson being an @$$

WildEel 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-02-03, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WildEel Click to send private message to WildEel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Maria is still ignored"
Another two hour show?!

If ABC wanted to invest this much in a struggling show, why couldn't they have used their energy on the mole?

Oh wait, this is ABC we're talking about, nevermind...

03-04-03, 10:54 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Maria is still ignored"
We can't seem to get rid of Robin. But Maria has vanished. Nikki got her interview the next night. And we saw Tyson again. And when Tyson showed up at the hotel with Robin in the taxi we saw Nikki and Alana greeting him. But Maria was nowhere. She must of really disliked all of them and just jumped on a plane and left Australia immediately after leaving the jungle. LOL!

03-04-03, 11:01 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Maria is still ignored"
Who is Maria?

03-04-03, 07:19 PM (EST)
40. "The food basket"
Was anyone else laughing when they got that fruit and they thought it was an armadillo with a stick stuck up it?

03-07-03, 09:21 AM (EST)
41. "RE: The food basket"
I think we all (3) of us who were actually watching laughed! LMAO

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •