The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-03, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
This morning Survivorblows.com received an unconfirmed report from a reliable source that Heidi Strobel will be appearing on the David Letterman show this Friday, May 9th. Interestingly Letterman's guest schedule that was released yesterday listed Christy appearing last night and "The winner of Survivor: The Amazon" as appearing on Monday, May 12th, but lists only actor Albert Brooks and musical guests Libertines for Friday.

We've also been told that Heidi is also reportedly taking the rest of the week off from school, starting either today (Tuesday) or Wednesday. If anyone else from the local area can independently confirm her absence from school on either today or Wednesday it would be helpful.

Thanks,
SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 In light of this info... sleeeve 05-06-03 1
   RE: In light of this info... LilNik8 05-06-03 2
   RE: In light of this info... Devious Weasel 05-07-03 13
       RE: In light of this info... Boilermaker 05-07-03 16
 RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... JohnMc 05-06-03 3
   RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... SurvivorBlows 05-06-03 7
 RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... bebekid 05-06-03 4
   Milkshaky is BS sleeeve 05-06-03 8
       Milkshaky was close Krautboy 05-06-03 9
           RE: Milkshaky was close bebekid 05-06-03 10
           RE: Milkshaky was close Brownroach 05-07-03 14
   RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... PepeLePew13 05-07-03 12
 RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... 321Jump 05-06-03 5
 RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... snoocharoo 05-06-03 6
 RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... Round Robin 05-06-03 11
 Uh-oh Brownroach 05-07-03 15
   RE: Uh-oh SurvivorBlows 05-07-03 17
       Tape 2 Bebo 05-07-03 18
       RE: Uh-oh Brownroach 05-07-03 19
           RE: Uh-oh bebekid 05-07-03 21
               RE: Uh-oh anotherkim 05-07-03 33
           RE: Uh-oh VolcanicGlass 05-08-03 34
               RE: Uh-oh Bebo 05-08-03 35
                   RE: Uh-oh bebekid 05-08-03 36
       RE: Uh-oh cowboyroo 05-07-03 30
 RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... managerr 05-07-03 20
   RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... Brownroach 05-07-03 23
       RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... managerr 05-07-03 24
           RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... Brownroach 05-07-03 25
   RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... SurvivorBlows 05-07-03 26
 RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... DoodleBug 05-07-03 22
       Heidi's e-mail address sleeeve 05-07-03 29
           RE: Heidi's e-mail address blondejuligirl 05-07-03 31
               RE: Heidi's e-mail address dabo 05-07-03 32
 RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... PrettyInPink 05-07-03 28
 RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... Krautboy 05-08-03 37
   Audience? dabo 05-08-03 38
   RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... SurvivorBlows 05-08-03 39
       RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... tamarama 05-08-03 40
           RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... westgirl98 05-08-03 42
               RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... tamarama 05-08-03 43
                   RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... Brownroach 05-08-03 45
                       RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... Boilermaker 05-08-03 47
       RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... Brownroach 05-08-03 41
       RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (poss... bebekid 05-08-03 46
 This has garnered some attention Meemo 05-08-03 44
 8PM taping? SurvivorBlows 05-08-03 48
   RE: 8PM taping? Brownroach 05-08-03 49

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-06-03, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "In light of this info..."
I am officially no longer on the ChillOne bandwagon... for the record.

Of course... this is an unconfirmed report, but still... if Heidi is on Letterman Friday, it means that she must be booted Thursday.

It would make sense to squeeze her onto Letterman Fri. night as a part of the big publicity push leading up to Sunday's show.

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-03, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: In light of this info..."
>I am officially no longer on
>the ChillOne bandwagon... for the
>record.
>
>Of course... this is an unconfirmed
>report, but still... if Heidi
>is on Letterman Friday, it
>means that she must be
>booted Thursday.
>
>It would make sense to squeeze
>her onto Letterman Fri. night
>as a part of the
>big publicity push leading up
>to Sunday's show.

Exactly. Ted was on Letterman right after his boot last season.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-03, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: In light of this info..."
If Heidi goes this week, then that means ChillOne got 3 out of the final four right. And he could still get the final three right. In that event, I'm willing to concede he had a pretty valid source.

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-07-03, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: In light of this info..."
Sure I can concede that ChillOne had a valid source, but not a reliable one. Yes CO provided a road map but I will not allow CO to influence my individual picks.

This spoiler just strengthens my belief that Heidi goes this week.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-06-03, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
Heidi would be taking that time off anyway. The finale is Sunday, and she isn't flying back from NYC to Jefferson, MO after the finale. She's going to stay and have a wrap party w/the cast and have a good time, possibly going back to school on Tues or Weds.

It would be interesting to know if she leaves school this Tues or Weds or not. And I agree that there should definitely be a Thursday night bootee on Friday night's Letterman to kick off the S6 Finale weekend.

05-06-03, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
John, the point is if Heidi was in the Final 4, yes, she should be taking time NEXT WEEK OFF (since the show airs Sunday night and there's a couple of days of follow-up publicity) but there's no reason for her to take time off starting 5-6 days before she'd have to be in NYC for the Final 4.

Besides, the reality is the person who gets booted 12th kinda gets screwed on the PR circuit -- next week everyone is going to want to talk to the winner, not the person who placed 5th -- there's probably not much solo publicity for Heidi to be doing next week.

-SB

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-06-03, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
YAY, Webby!

Milkshaky said May 1st a looong time ago. His source knew when the season would start, and counted 12 weeks and got May 1st. The recrap just threw that off one week.

Unless we get some hard evidence to the contrary, this convinces me it's Heidi's time!

05-06-03, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Milkshaky is BS"
Milkshaky said that the information was specifically related to the May 1st date. It had nothing to do with the recrap... just that Heidi would be booted on the episode that aired May 1st, no matter what episode that was. Milkshaky even mentioned that the recrap might factor into it, but no matter when the recrap came, Heidi was gone May 1.

That has CLEARLY been proven wrong. period.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-06-03, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Milkshaky was close"
I recently read a post of Milkshaky's stating he had received information a while back that Heidi would be traveling or out of town on May 1st (which she apparently was), just not in New York.

Milkshaky made the leap, and assumed it was for the Earlyshow, when it was really for something else. The time table of the F5 or F6 boot he had heard about and her trip on May 1st lead Milkshaky to conclude Heidi went F6, when she really goes F5...Milkshaky had lots of good information, he just climbed too far out on the limb...he should hve left it at "F5 or F6" and let us spoilers take it from there.

Milkshaky is close, ChillOne is close, Webby is right on!

Krautboy

05-06-03, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Milkshaky was close"
>Milkshaky had lots
>of good information, he just
>climbed too far out on
>the limb...he should have left
>it at "F5 or F6"
>and let us spoilers take
>it from there.

This I would agree with. He came to a conclusion he shouldn't have and, boy, some peeps at Sucks were hateful to him Thursday night.

>Milkshaky is close, ChillOne is close,
>Webby is right on!

This Letterman spoiler is better than anything else we have to go on right now, so Heidi gets my vote this week.

-is glad to see Krautboy back

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-03, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Milkshaky was close"
If Heidi did have to go somewhere last week, she might have just taken a full two weeks (or so) off, knowing she'd be coming to New York the following week.

And according to the BoDog spoiler, Matt and Jenna are going to be F2, which still fits the CO's intel. Butch is somewhere in the final 4, perhaps F3. CO's source turned out to be just as shaky on the F4 as he was on the First 4, but it still gave us a general outline to go by in spoiling the middle of the game.

Nice to see you back, Krautboy.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-03, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
>The recrap just threw that
>off one week.

If the recrap wasn't going to throw the schedule off, episode 11 would have appeared a week EARLIER (i.e. April 24th). The source did factor in the recrap to come up with the May 1 air date, but I agree with Krautboy, Milkshaky should have left it at "F5 or F6" to keep the creditibility intact. It's blown now.

Anyhoo... this is great info, Webby. Let's hope that Heidi does go in F5 so we have less stupidity in the finals to go around.

If Heidi is going to go, how is it going to work out? Rob is going to have to feel threatened by the fact that the girls are much more likely to beat him in the final IC and take each other to the finals, so he's got to separate them now and feels he need to align himself with Matthew the rest of the way.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

321Jump 606 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-06-03, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 321Jump Click to send private message to 321Jump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
Rob's going to be pissed if he doesn't win Survivor AND he doesn't get on Letterman! There's always the possibility that they'll do the Survivor Top 10.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-06-03, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
Webby this is great stuff, thanks for filling us in. It was hard to believe that the Milkshaky spoiler was bogus, like bebe said the recap just threw the weeks out of kilter. Looks like Heidi goes bye bye.

I am soooo stoked for Thursday!!

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-03, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
Well, Milkshaky has already taken a shot to the shorts, and if your dope is right, Webby, and Heidi goes, CO will take it in the shorts as well. That won't break my heart. Strategically, anybody not wanting to risk the purple rock SHOULD vote out Heidi, but you can make logical cases for any of the others to get tossed as well. But all this seems a little too easy to me, so I'm sticking with my Butch vote for now.

05-07-03, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Uh-oh"
According to the official Late Show site there are no tapings on Fridays:

Two (2) tickets per postcard. Please send in only one postcard--multiple requests will be discarded. The minimum age to attend the LATE SHOW is 18. Due to the volume of ticket requests, it may not be possible to award tickets to everyone. Please be aware that the waiting time might be in excess of 9 months. LATE SHOW tapings are Monday thru Thursday.

Krautboy, are you sure Ted was on the very next day? I couldn't find anything in our archive to confirm.

05-07-03, 12:06 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Uh-oh"
I've been told Fridays shows are taped Thursday evenings. Not sure how that coordinates with the taping of the show that airs Thursday nights...

-SB

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-03, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Tape 2"
The Thursday and Friday shows are both taped on Thursday.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

05-07-03, 12:15 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Uh-oh"
That would make sense, SB. I think the regular tapings are in the morning, around 11:00 or noon. I doubt the taping of the Friday show would be as late as 8:00 pm, though, but if it's taped, say, between 6:00 and 7:30, it's really too late to spoil anything for the general audience.

And this is so close to the finale anyway, MB and CBS probably wouldn't really care.

05-07-03, 12:25 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Uh-oh"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-03 AT 12:40 PM (EST)

> I doubt the taping
>of the Friday show would
>be as late as 8:00
>pm, though, but if it's
>taped, say, between 6:00 and
>7:30, it's really too late
>to spoil anything for the
>general audience.

Exactly. The Ed Sullivan theater seats, what 500 people? Edited to say a Google search said 461. Even if those 461 people walk out an hour or 2 before Survivor airs, how much spoiling could they possibly do? How many of them would get on the phone to a loved one and say "Heidi gets kicked off tonight!" Or go to a restaurant and tell everyone there. Who would really care? I think MB would be OK with this.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-03, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Uh-oh"
I would say the chance of MB letting 500 hundreed people know who is being booted before the episode airs is on in a zillion. All it takes is a couple of phone calls to radio stations or an entertainment broadcaster or one post on the internet to totally demolish his ratings for the night.

I just cannot see this happening...is there a precedent?

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--will be shooting Heidi really mean looks on Sunday

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-08-03, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Uh-oh"
The shows tape M-W at 5 pm and on Thursdays they tape both shows, the Thursday show at 4 pm and the Friday show at 7 pm

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Uh-oh"
>the Friday show at 7 pm

So there's no way that taping would be over before Survivor started on the East Coast. Thanks for the info.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

05-08-03, 10:13 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Uh-oh"
That, and there's always the possibility that Heidi's segment could be taped after the studio audience leaves. I'm sure they have canned laughter and applause to add to the appearance.

But if taping begins at 7pm, then they could delay her appearance until the very end, and it would be a matter of minutes before it was revealed to the rest of the world.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-07-03, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Uh-oh"
I've been to a Letterman taping several years ago. Taping started at 4pm at that time. You had to however be there several hours in advance because they give out more tickets than there is room for. The audience looks a LOT bigger on TV than it is in person due to the wide angle lenses. It was a big shocker to me that the audience was so small. The taping lasts a full hour. During the commercials, they dim the lights on the stage. Dave's personality really changed during that time. His big smile became a grimace and he didn't acknowlege his guests. Then again, I've only gone once and it was a few years ago.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-07-03, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
I know this doesn't sound that reliable coming from a board poster, but I know from a friend of a friend (who is very close) that Heidi left Thursday afternoon and was gone Friday as well.
(Another reason I was so shocked on Thursday night since I heard she left school on thurs)

So it wouldn't surprise me if she took the whole week off and is gone this week. She'd have to be anyway.

Anyway, looking at TV Tome,

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/EpisodeGuideSummary/showid-3015/

Ted was on 12-16, and everyone else was on 12-19, which doesn't help because the show ended on a Thursday night.

However, going back to last season which ended on a Sunday. The 6th place person (Robert) got a Letterman appearance, but the 5th place contestant (Sean) did not.

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/EpisodeGuideSummary/showid-3015/season-9

Also, the "Survivor Bootee" is not on the guest list for Friday night's show like it is in other weeks. I thought we decided in Season 2 that the Letterman people have no idea who the bootee is until after the show airs?

05-07-03, 12:36 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
I know this doesn't sound that reliable coming from a board poster, but I know from a friend of a friend (who is very close) that Heidi left Thursday afternoon and was gone Friday as well.

Actually this sounds like more or less the same info that Milkshaky had when he made his May 1st prediction.

Ted was on 12-16, and everyone else was on 12-19, which doesn't help because the show ended on a Thursday night

I'm confused. The 16th was a Monday, which would make sense for Ted, but then the 19th would have been the date of the Finale and Reunion show. They couldn't have been on Letterman the same night --??

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-03, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-03 AT 12:40 PM (EST)

It was the typical Letterman cameo of the Survivors that ended on a Thursday. They read the Top 10 list that evening from the location of the reunion show.

The Heidi is gone Thursday afternoon is not the milkshaky thing. Well--maybe it's where shaky got his information from, but it's not from a person that just read the milkshaky posts from this board thing.

05-07-03, 12:53 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-03 AT 12:55 PM (EST)

Managerr, I wasn't implying that you were just recycling Milkshaky's posts. But since you said it might not sound "reliable", I was just pointing out that Milkshaky apparently had similar info (ergo, I do believe it).

05-07-03, 02:29 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
>I thought we decided in Season 2 that the Letterman
>people have no idea who the bootee is until after the show airs?

I never stated that the source was affiliated with the Letterman program

-SB

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-03, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
For her to take this much time away from school is probably pretty substantial. The last day of school isn't until May 27th. Also the teacher appreciation dinner is May 8th. That's interesting considering Heidi may be booted that evening.

Here is her school's calendar:

http://www.eldon.k12.mo.us/

Her name is listed in the directory, but her email has been deleted.

Also, she would have to fly from St. Louis or Columbia. There is a very small airport in Jefferson City, big enough for a charter plane though. I'm from mid-Missouri but I don't anyone that knows Heidi!

05-07-03, 06:03 PM (EST)
29. "Heidi's e-mail address"
blondejuligirl-

While your powers of deduction may indeed be correct, it is not appropriate to post people's e-mail addresses (even speculative) on a public message board

Your message has been deleted.

blondejuligirl 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-07-03, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blondejuligirl Click to send private message to blondejuligirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Heidi's e-mail address"
Oooh, sorry. That's what I get for de-lurking.

I thought I was being smart.

<walks away with her head down in shame>

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-03, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Heidi's e-mail address"
Don't feel bad! It's always nice to see infrequent posters pop their heads up, blondejuligirl, it really is.

SMILES ARE FREE

PrettyInPink 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-07-03, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PrettyInPink Click to send private message to PrettyInPink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-03 AT 04:27 PM (EST)

Interesting info! Although I was precariously hanging onto the ChillOne bandwagon with the tips of my fingers (not that I'm any kind of great spoiler, but the guy *was* off on several of the boots!), I've now fallen off completely and rolled off to the side of the road since Christy's demise. This week could be anyone's boot, but my gut (TM van den Berghe Enterprises, Patent Pending ) really feels like it's Heidi's week to go!

I am OFF of ChillOne! (And I'm also off of carbohydrates and sugar, which leaves me with alot more energy! )

"His name is Blane??? That's a major appliance, that's not a name!!"

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
This posted at Sucks:

moebeer
(5/8/03 8:05:58 am)
Reply FYI
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just thought I would add this for FYI.

Jeanne was on Boston radio this morning and she said she will be leaving for NYC today and will be in the audience for Letterman tonight.

Looks like everyone may be on Letterman tonight?

Krautboy

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Audience?"
Why be in the audience?

Nothing against Letterman, of course, but have they all been offered tickets for the Friday taping?

05-08-03, 11:17 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
Maybe they decided to do a Top 10 for Friday's show? But the wierd part about that is Jeanne saying she's going to be "in the audience" (not "on the show" -- if she's doing a Top 10 list why keep it a secret?) -- almost like she decided to make an extended weekend out of the finale and plans to take in Letterman or maybe wants to be in the audience to witness Heidi's appearance on the show

Dunno... either way I'd say it's looking pretty good that the Heidi-on-Letterman-Friday report was accurate, the only question is whether she's on it alone or not.

-SB

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
It's possible that they've all been given a 'weekend in New York,' which may, of course, include being in the audience for Letterman.

In which case, (just sayin) the Heidi info may not mean a boot...there may be the same info for all 16 folks.

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-08-03, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
I must be completely out of the loop! Wasnt it rumored that heidi lost her job due to the nudity she and jenna displayed? was this ever proven? If so it might answer the question of why she isnt in school. Personally I dont think either of the boobie twins should win the money, They DID NOT in my book even play the gsme, played the guys maybe hehe. Rob should take it because as sneaky,conniving,lying etc as he is THATS THE NAME OF THE GAME. He deserves the cash~~~

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-03, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
>>Wasnt it rumored that heidi lost her job due to the nudity
she and jenna displayed? was this ever proven? <<

I don't think there's been any real info on this...just wishful thinking among those who wouldn't want their children taught by a woman who puts so much emphasis on physical beauty and casually takes her clothes off on international TV.

05-08-03, 12:18 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
There might be something to it. This is posted on Sucks; ITSMEBRENDA says in a preceding post that she lives in Eldon, MO.

ITSMEBRENDA
(5/8/03 9:10:25 am)
Reply Heidi's Teaching Position
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the scoop according to a good friend of mine who is a teacher. Due to budget cuts the school is cutting a position, that person is taking Heidi's job as they have more senority and that leaves Heidi without a job. How convenient for the school! Most parents WERE upset with Heidi's stripping and a lot of us think she is just plain dumb and a bad role model, especially with her comments concerning women. When the episode aired and she commented on the "older,fatter women" I called my girlfriends and jokingly said we should invite Heidi down to Harley Race's (he is a retired famous wrestler who has set up a wresting school in our town) and see what she's made of. LOL

I have posted before, but here are some more things floating around the town. Heidi has a new sportscar, bought a condo, has a modeling contract, has promised the local paper an interview on May 12, etc. and that the fire supposedly was caused by the camp being struck by lightning.

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-03, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
Before anyone jumps up and down and proclaims this is a spoiler on winning the whole thing, she is still going to get at least $60,000 for making it this far on the show. And that would be enough for a down payment on a condo and a sportscar (not Corvette or similar obviously).

She's trying to make the most of her 15 minutes, that's how I see it.

05-08-03, 11:55 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
If they are all in the audience sitting together, they may be part of the show -- Letterman may have them stand up and do a Top Ten or whatever. That might qualify as being "on the show" to Heidi.

Hmm...

05-08-03, 12:20 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Heidi's upcoming schedule (possible spoiler)"
Webby said:
>almost
>like she decided to make
>an extended weekend out of
>the finale and plans to
>take in Letterman or maybe
>wants to be in the
>audience to witness Heidi's appearance
>on the show

This is all I think it is. Jeanne would not be on the show unless she was part of an appearance of all 16, which will happen Monday night or later.

Meemo 3519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-08-03, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "This has garnered some attention"
I'm participating in a surivor chat right now on www.canoe.ca (A leading Canadian media site) with their weekly survivor "analyst".

I asked the guy (John Powell) what his thoughts were on internet spoilers. His response:

It depends where they come from and where they are posted. You certainly need to evaluate each spoiler and review it with some common sense. There is one about Heidi slated to be on the Letterman show on Friday out there now. That could be possible. Who knows? Whether they are true or not, it is a ton of fun pondering them.

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

05-08-03, 12:49 PM (EST)
48. "8PM taping?"
Here's a link that says the Friday show doesn't actually start TAPING until 8PM Thursday:

http://www.frommers.com/destinations/newyorkcity/0021021209.html

Tapings are Monday through Thursday at 5:30pm (arrive by 4:15pm), with a second taping Thursday at 8pm (arrive by 6:45pm).

05-08-03, 12:57 PM (EST)
49. "RE: 8PM taping?"
So anyone attending or appearing on Letterman wouldn't be able to watch Survivor as it airs. Would they get a private viewing in advance? I don't know what to think now -- arrgh.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •