The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 7--Mexico's Caribbean Coast"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-03-03, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 7--Mexico's Caribbean Coast"
I don't recall seeing a thread on S7, but if I overlooked it and this becomes redundant, then feel free to lock. Here is a vague link to the general location of the filming of S7. It is going to be in the Mexican state of Quintana Roo, which borders the Caribbean Sea. I have been to Cozamel, which is a part of Quintana Roo, and that island is only 3% developed, so we are going to have another rainforest situation on our hands. Another possible weather item to consider is the fact that it will be Hurricane season once filming starts. Although rare in June and July, if any do form in the Western Caribbean and move north (like they typically do), then they could feel the effects.

Here's the link

http://www.claycritters.com/map/survivor_7_map.htm

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 7--Mexico's Caribbean ... chillinmcmillan 05-03-03 1
   RE: Survivor 7--Mexico's Caribbean ... FSUGUY 05-03-03 2
 RE: Survivor 7--Mexico's Caribbean ... whoami 05-03-03 3
 BAD MOVE, MARK! Round Robin 05-05-03 4
 Ethan was in Playa del Carmen survivorfan1970 05-06-03 5
   RE: Ethan was in Playa del Carmen Devious Weasel 05-06-03 6
       Last year AyaK 05-06-03 8
   Snobbery AyaK 05-06-03 7
       RE: Snobbery diamond 05-06-03 9
           RE: Snobbery survivorfan1970 05-06-03 10
               RE: Snobbery diamond 05-06-03 11
 RE: Survivor 7--Mexico's Caribbean ... GeorgiaBelle 05-07-03 12
 RE: Survivor 7--Mexico's Caribbean ... Tumbler 05-09-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

chillinmcmillan 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-03-03, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chillinmcmillan Click to send private message to chillinmcmillan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 7--Mexico's Caribbean Coast"
Looks pretty close to Cancun.....PARTY TIME!!!

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-03-03, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 7--Mexico's Caribbean Coast"
So do they get a huge barrel of Beans?

Fartfest!!!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-03-03, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor 7--Mexico's Caribbean Coast"
Thanks for the link. Getting closer to the USA???

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-05-03, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "BAD MOVE, MARK!"
Having a Survivor there during hurricane season makes me REAL nervous. Burn-it is asking for it by taking that kind of risk. Besides going North, Caribbean 'canes also have a nasty habit of coldcocking the Yucatan, and some that have done so have been real b#st#rds. I'd not like to be in Burn-it's shoes if a major 'cane makes a direct hit on the game location. He should have chosen a location on the Bay of Campeche side. Much safer if a 'cane comes along.

survivorfan1970 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-06-03, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorfan1970 Click to send private message to survivorfan1970 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Ethan was in Playa del Carmen"
My cousin was in Playa del Carmen during the week after Easter (April 21-25) and hung out with Ethan during that time. I don't have a ton of information yet (I'm getting some from her as we speak) but he was apparently there to "buy some land for a campground type of place where people can camp in Mexico instead of staying at a big resort". Scoping out land for the new Survivor???? Hmmm......

Will give more info later once I get some.....

Robin

Oh, and another thing, I'm from MA and when my cousin was introduced to his friends, they were like "we're from Lexington, a VERY WEALTHY suburb of Boston". Jackasses. My cousin had said they were jerks but that Ethan was VERY nice. She didn't watch Survivor, so she didn't really know who he was at first.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-03, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ethan was in Playa del Carmen"
H emight have been doing some eco-challenge training, too

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-03, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Last year"
Eco-Challenge actually took place last year. It wouldn't surprise me, though, if Ethan ended up working for Evil Mark on a freelance basis, looking for potential campsites on the reserve land.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-03, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Snobbery"
>they were like "we're from Lexington, a VERY WEALTHY suburb
>of Boston". Jackasses.

That's us Lexingtonians!

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-06-03, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Snobbery"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-03 AT 06:06 PM (EST)

*snort*

I'm sure my parents will be excited to find out they're now considered "very wealthy".

So where's all my money, then?

survivorfan1970 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-06-03, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorfan1970 Click to send private message to survivorfan1970 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Snobbery"
I grew up in Waltham and my in-laws live in Lexington. It was just the way that they said it, I guess. I hope that I didn't offend anyone!!

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-06-03, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Snobbery"
No, no, not offended at all. I thought it was funny, actually.

Contrary to popular belief, I do have a sense of humor.

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-07-03, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor 7--Mexico's Caribbean Coast"
Thanks for the info, drawde. I have to agree with most people and have some concern about the possible weather issues even if it is rare.

Either way I look forward to S7.

Tumbler 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-09-03, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tumbler Click to send private message to Tumbler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor 7--Mexico's Caribbean Coast"
Forgive me, it has been at least 8 weeks since my last post. Thank you drawde236 for the info.

I have a mysterious sinking feeling that this is a cover for the rumoured "all star" version that has been talked about. Everyone knows that EPMB is A BIG FAT LIAR. He said that the "all star" would be SURVIVOR 9(which means it won't be), but what reason does anyone have to trust that? It would be so easy to have 18 people (3 from each season) do the next version of SURVIVOR (2 nine person tribes OR three six person tribes). I realize this is of ZERO spoiler value, however it is my intuition, which is frequently correct. That is the only reason I even bring it up (FWIW). Happy spoiling!

BTW, It may be time for Webby (our friend ) to start a SURVIVOR 7 thread for those of us who are looking into the future. Thanks.

Tumbler

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •