The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rob's imfamous quote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-03-03, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rob's imfamous quote"
Does anybody happen to have the quote where Rob said that he wanted to be in hte final three with Heidi/Jenna. If so, that might be our giveaway clue of the season.

Thanks.

Me and Heidi Strobel share the same birthday!!!! GO HEIDI!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rob's imfamous quote colleenwannabe 05-03-03 1
   RE: Rob's imfamous quote chillinmcmillan 05-03-03 2
       RE: Rob's imfamous quote I_AM_HE 05-03-03 3
           RE: Rob's imfamous quote TribalTex29 05-03-03 4
       RE: Rob's imfamous quote Survivorerist 05-04-03 8
 RE: Rob's imfamous quote KeithFan 05-03-03 5
 RE: Rob's imfamous quote IslandFever 05-03-03 6
   RE: Rob's imfamous quote Spidey 05-04-03 7
 RE: Rob's imfamous quote cowboyroo 05-05-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

colleenwannabe 455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-03-03, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colleenwannabe Click to send private message to colleenwannabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rob's imfamous quote"
It was from the merge episode. They were all hashing out sex stories. Rob mentioned that he had only had sex with fat girls. Christy mentioned the whole Washington Monument/fireworks/4th of July thing. Then they started to talk about 3 ways. Heidi said that most girls would leap at the chance to have one (2 girls and a guy), then she turned to Jenna and said "Don't you think so, Jenna?" Jenna looked a little trapped by that question, as who would not?

Rob in a confessional then said something like the following:

Given the 3 way conversation we just had, maybe I should try to get to the final 3 with Heidi and Jenna.

chillinmcmillan 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-03-03, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chillinmcmillan Click to send private message to chillinmcmillan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rob's imfamous quote"
granted Robs life dream is to have a 3 way with 2 hot girls, and who knows, H/J minds can't be working properly at this point and maybe Robbo saved a little wine for the final 3? But I think he realizes that a million bucks is better than a 3 way with those 2. Plus if he had a million bucks he could probably work a 3 way out with a few different girls!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-03, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rob's imfamous quote"
I actually almost feel sorry for ROb. He wants a three way with two hot girls, and he ends up with Jenna and Heidi

yeah, yeah, bashers, i know...

TribalTex29 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-03-03, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TribalTex29 Click to send private message to TribalTex29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rob's imfamous quote"
OK, that was a good burn.

Is the world crazy? All my friends think the same thing- These girls are not that attractive.

Noone is going to not notice the fact that Jenna and Heidi HAVE TO BE split up.

One of them should be next to go.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-04-03, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rob's imfamous quote"
>>>Plus if he had a million bucks he could probably work a 3 way out with a few different girls!<<<

Sorry, don't mean to hijack this thread, but I read this and it reminded me of the quote from Office Space.

"What would you do if you had a million dollars?"

"Two chicks at the same time."

(Another IceCat original )

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-03, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rob's imfamous quote"
Could be, but I don't think so. The one thing that you can say pretty consistantly about Rob is that he is a realist *and* somewhat paranoid. Unless the "honest folk" gang up on Rob this week there is no chance of them making it together to the final four. Matt and Butch would be really stupid to allow that to happen, but you never know. The 2 vote alliance is huge when you're down to 5 and they should be split up this week. Stranger things have happened though..

"Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
- Saint Augustine (354-430)

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-03-03, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rob's imfamous quote"
I remember that quote too. I also remember that Heidi is purported to be Rob's undoing at some point. I think it was Jiffy who said it.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-03, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rob's imfamous quote"
Actually I believe Jiffy said Shawna and Alex should watch out for Heidi. Which of course was bull because Heidi had no hand in either of them getting the boot.

Another spoiler was that Heidi and Rob ganged up on Alex. Also didn't happen.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-05-03, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rob's imfamous quote"
I'm starting to think we might see a Matthew, Jenna, Heidi Final 3. The show's been about irony and what would drive Rob more crazy than dumb Matt to end up solo with the 2 ladies.

I can see Butch voting with Jenna and Heidi this time around since Rob can't be trusted. He's been burned by Rob twice now. First for Rodger, now for Christy. If he joins Heidi/Jenna, he has a better chance of F2 or F3.

We see in the previews that Rob is telling someone he will vote them off because their sick and want to go home. This could be total misdirection when in fact it is Rob who gets the boot.

Then Butch is the obvious throwaway at F4.

Which would leave the Ironic menage a trois of Jenna/Heidi/Matt

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •