The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Probst radio interview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-03, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Probst radio interview"
Posted on Sucks:

FilmMkr
(5/2/03 9:14:26 am)
ezSupporter
Probst on Rob and Jenna
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morning, everyone. Back from a week of traveling to Salt Lake and Vegas – sorry I missed last week, but, well, the tables were calling.

Jiffy just made his weekly appearance on KILT-FM in Houston, and although I did not have an opportunity to submit questions this week, here’s what he had to say:

On the Quality of this Season: “You know, I’ve heard many people say that this is the best since One or Two and I’d have to say that this is the best season we’ve had in a long time. Last night was really fun.”

On Christy: “She had it right there in her hands – if she’d just told Rob. What blew it for Christy was not making ANY decision.”

On the RC Twist: “We’ve never even considered doing anything like that before. I got that idea, believe it or not, from a Prince concert. During the show, Prince asked a guy on the front row if he believed that it was better to give than receive, and when the guy said “give”, Prince asked him if he’d give up his seat to the Sister on the 6th row. When he did, Price said that he believed in giving too, and told the guy to come up on stage for the rest of the show. There’s a lot to be said for improving our lot in life by giving.”

On Jenna and the Immunity Carrots: “Speaking of sacrifice! You know, I couldn’t believe that when it happened, and I'm gonna have to ask her why she did that. I was shocked, actually, but I couldn't ask her at Tribal Council because it wouldn’t be fair to her. I mean, that threw everything up in the air, and I had to make them go vote before they could regroup, which was Jenna’s intent, I suppose. But man, was that risky!”

On Rob: “Say what you will about Rob, he is Playing Survivor. There was a really good point last night when the girls were going off on him, and he said, ‘I’m sorry for playing the same game you’re playing.’ And its true – he is a player.”

“And you know what’s incredible to me? That he was able to get Jenna to trust him after that scene in camp. And I mean really trust him – enough to give up immunity! What does that tell you about his ability to play the game?”

On the Upcoming Ep: “Well, we’re really about to get down to it. Next week they burn their camp down, and boy, do fingers get pointed! With the two girls, it looks like their friendship might be taking a turn, and things really start to get heated”

---------

Why would it have been unfair for JP to ask Jenna at TC her reason for transferring immunity? JP really seems to cut Jenna lots of slack in this game.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Probst radio interview Loree 05-02-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-03, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Probst radio interview"
I'm still upset that he gave Jenna the chance to bid on her letter when she cried. Jeff seems to like Jenna and not want to hurt her chances.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •