The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kenny -- hate 'em"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Current Message

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-16-08, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kenny -- hate 'em"
We need a little bashing on the bashers' board!

Honestly, I was mostly ambivalent to the scrawny little rat until I read our wonderful host here's interview with Charlie. In particular this little tidbit:

Reality TV World: Were you aware that you had angered by stealing his Immunity clue during the feast? Was that a calculated move?

Charlie: I wasn't aware that I angered Kenny. I knew that when Randy, Susie and joined Kota on Day 10 they let me know that Ken, behind my back, had called me "homo" and "fag." So I knew it wasn't gonna be smooth sailing with Kenny but I didn't realize that I had rubbed him in such a wrong way that he really despised me in the way he did. I only really got to know him for about three hours, and in that whole three hours I might have exchanged maybe 10 sentences with him.

I didn't get to know Kenny that well, so I'm surprised that he had such animosity based on so little.

Oh, so classy, Kenny. Listen. First of all dude, blatant homophobia on reality TV is reserved is soooo 2002 (Big Brother being non-canonical, of course, as those contestants would bring down the average in every department).

I know you may be the coolest guy in your World of Warcraft virtual world or perhaps even the coolest guy in mom's basement. I know "ur a fag" passes for high wit in terms of YouTube comments and such.

But in this little sphere called real reality, most of us know such snipey little bigoted remarks are pretty much the only way for you to feel better about your assuredly poor social standing among actual breathing human beings. So I'll pity you, my dear, but I shall never regard you as anything more than a loathsome, petty, small-minded worm.

Oddly enough, I was no big fan of Charlie, but I think it's worth pointing out that the "homo fag" whipped your butt in pretty much every challenge we've seen. Actually, EVERYBODY'S whipped your butt in every challenge we've seen, except, perhaps, the inexplicable Olympian. Heck, I'll bet Chet of the last season could tear you to bits in steel cage match.

At the very least, this little insight into your character has shown us why you've never had any luck with the ladies outside of a desert isle scenario. But no worries. I hear Anita Bryant's pretty lonely these days.

Lotsa hugs!

A kyngsladye klassic with an IceCat chaser

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Kenny -- hate 'em   LibraRising     11-16-08       
   RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   dabo     11-17-08     1  
   You almost had me.   newsomewayne     11-17-08     2  
     RE: You almost had me.   LibraRising     11-17-08     3  
         RE: You almost had me.   newsomewayne     11-17-08     4  
             RE: You almost had me.   KeithFan     11-20-08     12  
   RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Estee     11-17-08     5  
     RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   LibraRising     11-17-08     6  
         RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Estee     11-17-08     7  
     RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Fishercat     11-30-08     46  
   It's the fingernails   suzzee     11-17-08     8  
   RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   CTgirl     11-18-08     9  
   RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Loree     11-20-08     10  
     RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Estee     11-20-08     11  
         RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   LibraRising     11-20-08     13  
     RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   michel     11-28-08     19  
   RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Outfrontgirl     11-21-08     14  
     RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   suzzee     11-21-08     15  
   RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Dakota     11-23-08     16  
   RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Aruba     11-27-08     17  
     RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   HistoryDetective     11-27-08     18  
         RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Aruba     11-28-08     20  
             RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   LFJ     11-28-08     21  
                 RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Aruba     11-29-08     22  
             RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Snidget     11-29-08     23  
                 RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Aruba     11-29-08     24  
                     RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   HistoryDetective     11-29-08     25  
                         RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Snidget     11-29-08     26  
                         RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Aruba     11-29-08     27  
                             RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Snidget     11-29-08     28  
                                 RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   LFJ     11-29-08     31  
                                 RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Aruba     11-29-08     35  
                                     Commenting on other posters   IceCat     11-29-08     43  
                             RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   HistoryDetective     11-29-08     29  
                                 RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   LFJ     11-29-08     32  
                                 RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Aruba     11-29-08     33  
                                     RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   HistoryDetective     11-29-08     34  
                                         RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Aruba     11-29-08     36  
                                             RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   HistoryDetective     11-29-08     38  
                                             RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Aruba     11-29-08     39  
                                             RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   HistoryDetective     11-29-08     40  
                                             RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Aruba     11-29-08     42  
             RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Outfrontgirl     11-29-08     30  
                 RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Estee     11-29-08     37  
                     RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Aruba     11-29-08     41  
                         RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   LibraRising     12-04-08     49  
                     RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   Outfrontgirl     11-29-08     44  
     RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   LibraRising     12-04-08     48  
   RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   dabo     11-29-08     45  
     RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   accidentalparent     12-03-08     47  
         RE: Kenny -- hate 'em   michel     12-04-08     50  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •