On this episode, teams had to fly to Amsterdam. We got a 10 hour bunch point at the airport and all teams were on the same flight. Once there, they had to find a monument to get the next clue, which sent them to...
Martinitoren, the highest building in Gronigen, and the roadblock - go to a bell tower and count the bells. Most teams did fine, but Ericka can't count and Sam didn't tell her the total.
On to the detour, both of which require dressing up in local outfits and riding bikes to... the choice - farmer's game - make 3 par 8 holes of golf style game - or - farmer's dance - ring a carnival game style bell, do a local dance then eat a herring with onions. Once completed, it was off to the pit stop on the bikes in their outfits...
Don't forget to check out last week's rankings, from our super stat guy, kidflash, they can be seen here!
On to the list!
Rank. Names (last week's rank) - my top 4 could really be in various orders.
1. Herbert/Nathaniel (3) - They are just having the best time of just about any team to ever run the race. They laugh a lot and with any task, they enjoy the experience.
2. Sam/Dan (4) - They might be #1 because I like them a lot and they totally rocked this leg, but I just can't put them there when they tell the poker girl how many bells there are without her even having to do the task. It's A RACE!!!!
3. Meghan/Cheyne (2) - Another great leg, but such an ordinary couple team. Meghan is beginning to crack a little bit over the stress.
4. Gary/Matt (1) - I like them too! They are just here because they switched detours over eating a fish.
5. Brian/Ericka (5) - You can't count and you can't read! What can you do? Brian is great, but Erika is a shrew.
Philiminated: Maria/Tiffany (6) - Ha! So glad they are gone! Quitters! Don't let the door hit you...
Awesome sig courtesy of that fabulous syren ©2008