The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Could Jeff P's "5 vs 3" really be "4 vs 2"?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-02-03, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Could Jeff P's "5 vs 3" really be "4 vs 2"?"
After the 8th boot, we were trying to figure out Jeff P's quote about the game changing due to the survivors not being able to deny their true natures (or something like that). The "five versus three" with one screwing it up couldn't quite be worked out, though. Perhaps he just used the numbers as an example or to throw us off, and what he really meant was the situation last night of 4 versus 2, meaning M/R/B/C vs J/H...

And Christy was the one who "drove the car off the road"? Christy was looking at a definite F4, and I don't necessarily think the "guys" would have axed her first just because she's a woman. It may have been the purple rock that defined the F4 boot, for jeepers sake.

Without Christy's stupidity (and I say that with sadness because I really did like her and hoped that she would win), the alliance of MRBC could have axed Heidi last night and Jenna next week (assuming no immunity).

But Christy's indecision led Rob and Matt to switch sides and vote for her instead. She drove the car straight off the fargin road.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Could Jeff P's "5 vs 3" really ... chillinmcmillan 05-02-03 1
 RE: Could Jeff P's "5 vs 3" really ... Boilermaker 05-02-03 2
   RE: Could Jeff P's "5 vs 3" really ... tamarama 05-02-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

chillinmcmillan 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-02-03, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chillinmcmillan Click to send private message to chillinmcmillan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Could Jeff P's "5 vs 3" really be "4 vs 2"?"
I totally agree that Christy screwed herself, and she seemed to know it after her appearance on the Early show, obviously she had watched the show the night before and knew that she did it to herself. Why wouldn't she go with the men and make the final four, and who knows she could have won the IC and been safe. When it came right down to it she just wasn't willing to play the game the way it has to be played! Please God don't let Jenna win!!!!!!!!

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-02-03, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Could Jeff P's "5 vs 3" really be "4 vs 2"?"
Not to stop anyone's trains of thoughts, but this type of betrayal has happened every step of the way for the last four episodes. Jeff's numbering was meant as an example and if anything he mentioned this because it has happened over and over agin on this show.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-02-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Could Jeff P's "5 vs 3" really be "4 vs 2"?"
Good point,

reinforced by how many weeks we've been able to squeeze this this into discussion.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •