The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nate gets played once more"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-03, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nate gets played once more"
Is it possible that anyone on the jury felt worse after watching the tapes than Nathan must have? The rest of them were hurt because of being called a "Korean piece of sh*t" or having the "sex appeal of a buzzard's crotch" or some such thing, but Nate got burned by Ali AGAIN.

After getting played in the house like a Stradivarius, he turns around and votes for her, and then gets the soul-crushing pleasure of watching her gloat and call him a moron. I'll bet that tasted great.

Not only that, but he was the ONLY person to vote for her. So not only does he look like a simp for voting for the person who thought he was a doofus, but he was the only one on the jury who thought she should win, making him REALLY look like a doofus.

Way to go, Nate.

Fester

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nate gets played once more AMAI 09-25-03 1
   Psychoanalysis 101 FesterFan1 09-25-03 2
       RE: Psychoanalysis 101 foonerman 09-25-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-25-03, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nate gets played once more"
Fester, it's possible that Nate was actually blinded by Erika's comments about how Jun doesn't deserve to win blah blah. Erika is the new Ali, perhaps? Where Nate's concerned, anyway.

Just a thought.

I have the honour of doing the Finale Recape. I was so hard at work typing up stuff I didn't have time to feel pain or pleasure, but I shall endeavour to trash as many as possible.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-03, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Psychoanalysis 101"
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-03 AT 10:37 AM (EST)

Actually, I think it's closer to the truth to say:

A) Nate was out of the house long enough that the bitterness of being used by Ali probably turned into respect for her game playing.

B) He didn't want to believe that Ali was that disingenuous, but rather that she was a better person and more deserving than Jun, "the Snake".

And

C) He didn't want to believe that he could have been such a bad judge of character.

After watching the tapes, it seemed evident that he was humiliated all over again. So he made the same mistake twice. That's gotta sting.

Fester

foonerman 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-25-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonerman Click to send private message to foonerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Psychoanalysis 101"
A Dink is a Dink is a Dink. Later they mature into a Dinkus. Natey just made the grade. (Diploma from BB).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •