The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did We Ever Stop The War in the Ukr..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-17, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Did We Ever Stop The War in the..."
The conflict is still on, which happened to escalate the day after Trump had a friendly chat with Putin on the phone.

Asked about this in his interview with Bill O'Reilly, Trump had this to say:

-----

O'REILLY: You talked to Putin last week. You had a busy week last week.

TRUMP: I had a busy week. Yes. Busy week and a half.

O'REILLY: But within 24 hours of you on the phone with the Russian leader, the pro-Russian forces step up the violence in Ukraine.

TRUMP: Yes.

O'REILLY: Did you take that as an insult?

TRUMP: No I didn't because we don't really know exactly what that is. They're pro-forces. We don't know if they're uncontrollable? Are they uncontrollable? That happens also. We're going to find out. I will be surprised, but we will see.

O'REILLY: Do you respect Putin?

TRUMP: I do respect him.

O'REILLY: Do you? Why?

TRUMP: Well, I respect a lot of people. But that doesn't mean I am going to get along with him. He's a leader of his country. I say it's better to get along with Russia than not. Will I get along with them? I have no idea.

O'REILLY: He is a killer though. Put is a killer.

TRUMP: There are a lot of killers. Do you think our country is so innocent? Do you think our country is so innocent?

-----

So "we're going to find out"? "But we will see"? "I have no idea"?

Good job, Trump, just great, you da bestest, with the worst ever wishy-washy responses that would get crucified in a boardroom.

Oh, by the way... You're fired!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Did We Ever Stop The War in the Ukr...   foonermints     07-04-16       
   RE: Did We Ever Stop The War in the...   cahaya     07-05-16     1  
     DAY TEN THOUSAND?   foonermints     07-12-16     6  
   RE: Did We Ever Stop The War in the...   kingfish     07-05-16     2  
   RE: Did We Ever Stop The War in the...   kidflash212     07-10-16     3  
     RE: Did We Ever Stop The War in the...   kingfish     07-10-16     4  
         ST? Who?   foonermints     07-10-16     5  
   No Wonder   foonermints     02-16-17     7  
     RE: No Wonder   kingfish     02-17-17     8  
         True   foonermints     02-17-17     9  
             Can it be...   kingfish     02-17-17     11  
                 RE: Can it be...   foonermints     02-17-17     14  
   RE: Did We Ever Stop The War in the...   cahaya     02-17-17     10  
     RE: Did We Ever Stop The War in the...   PepeLePew13     02-17-17     12  
         RE: Did We Ever Stop The War in the...   foonermints     02-17-17     13  
   RE: Did We Ever Stop The War in the...   jbug     02-22-17     15  
     RE: Did We Ever Stop The War in the...   cahaya     02-23-17     16  
         RE: Did We Ever Stop The War in the...   kingfish     02-23-17     17  
             Hear Hear!   foonermints     02-23-17     18  
                 RE: Hear Hear!   kingfish     02-23-17     19  
                     Not If   foonermints     02-24-17     20  
                         Try building a Trump Wall against t...   cahaya     02-24-17     21  
                             They need clothes   foonermints     02-25-17     22  
                                 Yes,   kingfish     02-26-17     23  
                                     FUNGUS?   foonermints     02-26-17     24  
                                         Fungus Girlz!   cahaya     02-27-17     25  
                                             Inspiring!   foonermints     02-28-17     26  
                                             RE: Inspiring!   greenmachine     05-01-17     27  
                                             I wonder..   foonermints     09-03-17     28  
   RE: Did We Ever Stop The War in the...   kingfish     09-15-17     29  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •