The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Other Sites"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-03, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Other Sites"
Since Snewser so far is aimed at either stumping us or making us run around in circles for his own pleasure, and that thread is getting long and cumbersome, I thought I would open a place holder here. Feel free to lock if appropriate.

- A GeorgiaBelle original

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TDT Devious Weasel 05-01-03 1
 RE: Other Sites Brownroach 05-01-03 2
   RE: Other Sites snoocharoo 05-01-03 3
       RE: Other Sites Brownroach 05-01-03 4
   RE: Other Sites Devious Weasel 05-01-03 5
       RE: Other Sites Brownroach 05-01-03 6
 ABT says... Bebo 05-01-03 7
   RE: ABT says... snoocharoo 05-01-03 8
       RE: ABT says... Devious Weasel 05-01-03 9
 RE: Survivor Fever Devious Weasel 05-01-03 10
   RE: Survivor Fever FSUGUY 05-01-03 17
 I've solved Snewser's clue Bebo 05-01-03 11
   YAY! dabo 05-01-03 13
       RE: YAY! Boilermaker 05-01-03 14
       RE: YAY! Bebo 05-01-03 15
   good job! smiles 05-01-03 16
   RE: I've solved Snewser's clue DoodleBug 05-01-03 18
 Pick'em Spread dabo 05-01-03 12
 Sherpa Dave is the man! Wacko Jacko 05-02-03 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-01-03, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TDT"
Although they cite Snewser's crypticism as a reason why it might not be Heidi, for now they are going with Her.

http://www.truedorktimes.com/s6/spoilers/index.htm

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Other Sites"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-03 AT 11:38 AM (EST)

On the Sucks thread, Diane, Jan, Tanya, Jake, and Teresa have all picked Heidi; Helen and the General say it will be Rob or Heidi; Penny says Rob.

They've all made sensible picks for once.

***Edited to add:

And Helen has a website now:

http://www.Helenglover.net

She looks great in the photos she has up.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-01-03, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Other Sites"
The ABT has Blows picking Heidi this week. This is curious since I haven't seen Webby's pick yet.

"And I don't even care to shake these zipper blues. And we don't know just where our bones will rest,to dust I guess. Forgotten and absorbed to the Earth below."

05-01-03, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Other Sites"
They're going by our vote thread for the Members pick. Webby's pick will be shown under SurvivorBlows Board, I believe.

05-01-03, 11:56 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Other Sites"
What are the SurvivorAmazon.com and SurvivorThailand.com sites to which she links? (Actually, she links to SurvivorThailand.com which links to SurvivorAmazon.com.)

05-01-03, 12:22 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Other Sites"
I've never happened upon those particular sites before, but I guess they've been around awhile.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "ABT says..."
RC: Matthew wins and takes Christy along
IC: Heidi wins and gives it away
Boot: Heidi

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-01-03, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ABT says..."
"IC: Heidi wins and gives it away"

Bahahahahahaha! I heard she's used to "giving it away"...

I know, I know take it to Bashers, I just couldn't resist!

"And I don't even care to shake these zipper blues. And we don't know just where our bones will rest,to dust I guess. Forgotten and absorbed to the Earth below."

05-01-03, 02:15 PM (EST)
9. "RE: ABT says..."
So you're saying Heidi didn't do it out of friendship, just natural instinct?

05-01-03, 03:32 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Survivor Fever"
Heidi. Big surprise...

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-01-03, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor Fever"
>Heidi. Big surprise...
>
> - A GeorgiaBelle original

Hey- I monitor fever!

anyway here are the numbers....interesting how they changed directions.

Total Voters: 4506

Butch Lockley 110 (2.4%)
Christy Smith 96 (2.1%)
Heidi Strobel 2037 (45.2%)
Jenna Morasca 1160 (25.7%)
Matt Von Ertfelda 213 (4.7%)
Rob Cesternino 890 (19.8%)

05-01-03, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "I've solved Snewser's clue"
And Heidi is the boot.

I'm putting the pass phrase in hidden text in the Snewser thread, as soon as I remember how to do hidden text.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "YAY!"
font color="dddddd"
smooch

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-01-03, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: YAY!"
Damn it. Even though I knew it was Heidi, no matter how hard I thought and hoped and prayed I couldn't make it Jenna.

05-01-03, 03:55 PM (EST)
15. "RE: YAY!"
* smooch *

I've updated my message over there with the pass phrase.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-01-03, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "good job!"
*pat on back*

That was kind of neat!

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I've solved Snewser's clue"
Great job, Bebo! That was really entertaining of Snewser. I've spent more time today trying to....

Anyway, that was way cool. Still wishing it was Jenna though.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Pick'em Spread"
Jenna 91.00
Rob 45.07
Matthew 49.50
Heidi 418.50
Butch 29.42
Christy 36.51

SMILES ARE FREE

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-02-03, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Sherpa Dave is the man!"
Clap! Clap! Clap!

Gotta hand it to Sherpa Dave. The only one to get the Christy boot correctly!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •