The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Love/Loathe List Version 5.3: Pestilence goes down."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-04, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Love/Loathe List Version 5.3: Pestilence goes down."
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-04 AT 07:24 AM (EST)

It's been a while. It would have been a much, much longer while if the game had kept going with the Knights Of The Dinner Table riding roughshod all over the other players. There was just nothing there to love, tolerate, or postpone daydreams of murder long enough to let the prospective victims get their affairs in order. (Strictly wild fantasies. Honest. Besides, have you seen the security around the BB house? Landmines. Big ones.) And even if you did sort of quasi-demi-hemi-like someone, watching the show was like visiting a hospise. 'Nice to see you. I think you're in better shape this time. Sorry about your upcoming unavoidable painful death.'

But we're down one Horse's Rearman -- and that means it's time to reshuffle the list.

1. Adria/Natalie. One last grouping together, and I promise that if we get a 5.4 on this thing, you'll have your individuality. But for collectively granting the single biggest group of 'What the (censored)?' looks since the Outcasts came a-marchin' in, you have to share pole position. (Oh, and Natalie: Jase thinks you're Holly wearing heavy makeup. Please disillusion him fast, okay?)
2. Diane. Kept her alliance together against Horseman raids and pulled off the ouster, giving us A. Hope. B. A better feeling about the world in general. C. One or two interesting weeks until the Pagonging sets in from the other side and turns things boring again.
3. Nakomis. Fear the mohawk! Wait, that was last week... Fear the red sidefall! Wait, that'll be gone by the Saturday show... Fear the thousands of people who are calling CBS to find out if you're available! Really. Fear them. A lot.
4. Karen. For the priceless 'I've been sleeping with both of them' line. (You do realize Marvin now hates you more than anyone else in the world, right?)
5. Will. The middle position is generally reserved for people who are -- there. They exist in the household and no one's entirely sure why. They will continue to exist in the household until someone figures out that they're down to Final 3, and they'll want someone who makes them look good to stand against. And then they leave. Or win. But the last time that happened was -- uh-oh.
6. Michael. Aww... now who are you going to model your entire life after? (Please don't say Jase.)
7. Drew. Time for the ancient Italian art of politics: when in doubt, go to the mattresses. In your case, I suggest staying there for about five weeks.
8. Marvin. Dead Man Complaining!
9. Jase. And in further news, you've been on a reality show this whole thing. And Holly is the executive producer. We all thought you should know. We already gave up on 'understand'.
10. Alison (honorary).

Evicted: Scott. I see you're having a little trouble adjusting to reality. In fact, I think you're in shock. We'd better bring you out of it. How about some ice water dumped on your head? Not good enough? Okay, lie back in this bed of nails. Still not with us? Hang on, I'm going to drop Natalie on you again -- oh, come on, only wimps stop breathing at this point...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List Ve... Captain_Savem 08-06-04 1
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List Ve... vixie 08-07-04 2
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List Ve... motormouth 08-07-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-06-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List Version 5.3: Pestilence goes down."

So true, estee, so true. Last night was a much needed adrenalin shot in the heart for this coma inducing cast. I must admit, I couldn't help but feel a little bit sorry for Scrot after Jass basically told him that you reap what you sow. Way to have your boys back Jasshole!

Here's my Most Wanted list:

1. Nakomis - This girl is cooler than the other side of the pillow. She's the only one who kept her head when those around her were losing theirs. She is the one who kept GP on task when they were wavering on Scott and thinking about evicting Marvin. She is the true leader of this alliance. My favorite Nakomis quote: "You know they are making up rules when the paper you are reading isn't laminated and its still warm from coming off the printer." She is sharp as a tack and the other players had better beware!

2. Will - This guy is a gamer! He came in third in the grueling HOH competition last week, proving he is one of the strongest competitors mentally. He had better be careful because he is making so many side deals he's going to end being in an alliance against himself. Look for "Slick Willie" to make a major move in the next couple weeks.

3. Diane - I have to give you major props for single-handedly taking out one of the 4 Horseasses. You almost gave in to the Scrot & Jass double team, but you stuck to your guns and took out one of the bad guys, good job girl!

4. Adria/Natalie - Ok, now the fun begins. The good news is you now have someone in the house you know you can trust. The bad news is everyone knows that you guys are the strongest alliance in the house. Your job in the next few weeks will be to convince the girls + Will that there are bigger fish to fry and buy yourselves some time to get in position to make to the final four.

5. Marvin - I hope that you finally see the light, and will join the Good Guys. You dodged a bullet last week, but at least now you realize where the fire is coming from. Your job is going to be to lay low and prove that you are a team player with the Girl Power Alliance. That may involve volunteering to put yourself on the block to take out another one of the Three Stooges.

6. Drew - You really are a worthless piece. You showed some sack a couple weeks ago by standing up to Jass, but I guess it didn't take because you are still alligned with those losers. But now that the battle lines have been drawn, everyone sees what side of the fence you are truly on. It's going to be interesting to see how you dig yourself out of this one.

7. Karen - You have some serious issues that you need to get resolved before you postal on the other houseguests. You need to calm down and stablize or else the GP alliance may figure that you are too much of liability and take you out.

8. Cowboy - You suck. You suck. You suck. How about giving you sister a hug for winning HOH? No? Then you must vacate the premises immediately for putting a group of knuckleheads first before your own flesh and blood. The only alliance that should mean anything to you is that with Nakomis. This is just a game, but you are taking it a little too seriously. It's time for you to leave....dumbass.

9. Jass - Lucky me! I get to watch you squirm and beg for you pathetic existence in this house for another week! There is a god indeed. Now that you're a marked man, it's going to be interesting to see how your boys will react. My guess is they will try to save their own asses and distance themselves from the dead man walking.

Gonzo - Scott, thanks for playing. Contrary to popular belief, your demise wasn't from evicting Holly. It was flaunting your alliance in front of the others and acting like a complete bastard towards Diane. Calling someone trailer trash in front of them and the rest of the house is not going to win you any cool points, especially when said trash from trailer wins HOH. Thanks for playing, paybacks are indeed a bitch from the trailer park.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-07-04, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List Version 5.3: Pestilence goes down."
Love it, Cappy. Particularly about Jase squirming, which is why I'm glad he won GPOV and used it. Much more fun. And your viewpoint on Scott is absolute genius. (bowing)

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-07-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List Version 5.3: Pestilence goes down."
>Nakomis - This girl is cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Great job cappy. You said what I have been thinking, just alot more articulately!

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •