The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"KJ Spotted at Bridal Store"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

inyminkg 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-09-03, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail inyminkg Click to send private message to inyminkg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"KJ Spotted at Bridal Store"
KJ was spotted at a Tampa bridal store, Brides By Demetrios, yesterday (Saturday). She was with her sister and claimed to be helping her sister find a dress for her sister's wedding?? The sister was seen trying on dresses.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: KJ Spotted at Bridal Store peachygreen 11-10-03 1
   RE: KJ Spotted at Bridal Store inyminkg 11-10-03 2
 RE: KJ Spotted at Bridal Store PepeLePew13 11-11-03 3
   RE: KJ Spotted at Bridal Store peachygreen 11-11-03 4
 RE: KJ Spotted at Bridal Store Poncho 11-11-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

peachygreen 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-10-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peachygreen Click to send private message to peachygreen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: KJ Spotted at Bridal Store"
I've been to that bridal shop.

But have to ask, why would I care if KJ was found helping her sister pick out a wedding dress? Not to be rude, but her sisters life is her sister's business.

inyminkg 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-10-03, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail inyminkg Click to send private message to inyminkg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: KJ Spotted at Bridal Store"
Maybe the dress isn't for her sister?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-03, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: KJ Spotted at Bridal Store"
A question... is the sister approximately the same size and measurements as Kelly Jo? If so, then her trying on the dress could be a cover-up to hide the fact that it's for Kelly Jo.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

peachygreen 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-11-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peachygreen Click to send private message to peachygreen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: KJ Spotted at Bridal Store"
Still doesn't say much

1) as a recent former bride, half the fun of getting a wedding dress is trying them on yourself. Even if your sister/friend is the same size/build/coloring etc you never know if you like a dress until you feel it on your own body. Personally I don't put any stock in this spoiler. Besides, I doubt Bob is ready to rush to marriage immeidately after the finale, so if she was getting married, I'd wonder to whom.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-11-03, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: KJ Spotted at Bridal Store"
>KJ was spotted at a Tampa
>bridal store, Brides By Demetrios,
>yesterday (Saturday). She was with
>her sister and claimed to
>be helping her sister find
>a dress for her sister's
>wedding?? The sister was seen
>trying on dresses.

Thanks inyminkg for the info! Even if there is nothing to it, it is still nice to get any info we can

Poncho

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •