The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christy being set up as the swing vote in Finals?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-29-03, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christy being set up as the swing vote in Finals?"
The editting seems to be portraying Christy as the swing vote for a F2 between Matthew and Jenna if the spoilers are correct that they are the F2.

We saw Christy go on and on and on about how "creepy" Matthew was. Her impression was soooo strong.

Then a lot of emphasis on Christy and Jenna with the letters at the Reward Challenge.

Irony has been the theme this year and in irony's behalf, Christy gives Jenna her letter to later take away a million bucks....

If Jenna would have been the least bit nice to Christy, she would surely have gotten the vote over someone who is soooo "creepy"

Beauty and the Beast theme would fit too. We've seen Matthew as the beast almost the whole series and Jenna being referred to as the beauty. In the end, as in the story, the beauty is in the beast, and in this case, the beast in the beauty.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christy being set up as the swi... Brownroach 04-29-03 1
   RE: Christy being set up as the swi... cowboyroo 04-29-03 3
       RE: Christy being set up as the swi... Brownroach 04-30-03 14
           RE: Christy being set up as the swi... Devious Weasel 04-30-03 15
 RE: Christy being set up as the swi... GuessItRains 04-29-03 2
   RE: Christy being set up as the swi... Chez 04-29-03 4
   RE: Christy being set up as the swi... PepeLePew13 04-29-03 5
 RE: Christy being set up as the swi... Jims02 04-30-03 6
   RE: Christy being set up as the swi... KeithFan 04-30-03 11
 RE: Christy being set up as the swi... Ms_Ultra 04-30-03 7
 RE: Christy being set up as the swi... mistofleas 04-30-03 8
   RE: Christy being set up as the swi... Loree 04-30-03 9
       RE: Christy being set up as the swi... mistofleas 04-30-03 10
           RE: Christy being set up as the swi... Devious Weasel 04-30-03 12
       RE: Christy being set up as the swi... tamarama 04-30-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-03, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christy being set up as the swing vote in Finals?"
I don't know, I think it's been made quite obvious that Christy would vote a million bucks to Jenna precisely when hell freezes over.

If anyone is portrayed as a swing vote at the final TC I think it is least likely to be Christy. They might try to make Rob look like a swing vote, though I think Rob will vote for Matt.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-03, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christy being set up as the swing vote in Finals?"
Swing vote was probably a poor choice of words. I can't think of the exact word to use, but what I meant was the ironic vote to say that if Jenna was the least bit nice to Christy at any given point in the game, she may have gotten Christy's vote. We see Christy as someone who wants to fit in. If Jenna would have included her and not spent much effort at it, she could have gotten Christy's vote. Of course, I'm making the huge assumption that Matt wins in a 4-3 vote.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-03, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Christy being set up as the swing vote in Finals?"
I see you what you mean now, roo. Yeah, I think we will be shown Christy's vote and she will go into detail as to why she is not voting for Jenna.

So it's not that we don't know what Christy's going to do, it's that she casts an "if only you'd been different" vote.

Unfortunately at this point, I think Jenna could win this thing. Hopefully Matt will be able to sway one of Dave, Deena or Alex to vote for him, but I don't feel too good about those prospects.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-03, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Christy being set up as the swing vote in Finals?"
I tend to think he has Dave's vote.

I just flashed back on Dave's tribal council when Jeff asked if the way someone presented themselves at tribal council could sway someone's vote. Wouldn't it be Ironic* if Dave went in thinking he would vote for Jenna, but was swayed to vote for Alex?

- A GeorgiaBelle original

* Ironic is a registered trademark of MB and CBS

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-03, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christy being set up as the swing vote in Finals?"
I completely agree with Roach. Christy will not vote for Jenna under any circumstances. Her very first vote in the game was against the girl who wouldn't speak to her for the first six days. Even if Matt is creepy, he isn't mean.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-29-03, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christy being set up as the swing vote in Finals?"
Matt is actually being portrayed at this point as rather senstive- he made several comments on Christy's behalf last time where I sat up and thought 'Is that Matt talking? He really has a kind inner self.' Christy does and will appreciate him. Jenna is an absolute jerk, as I see especially after reading the links posted on another thread. I have no use in the word for her.

I truly hope that MilkShaky's prediction is wrong, and Heidi survives this week, rather than the J-girl.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-03, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christy being set up as the swing vote in Finals?"
>Her very first vote in the game was against the girl who
>wouldn't speak to her for the first six days. Even
>if Matt is creepy, he isn't mean.

Absolutely... there's zero question that Christy will vote for Matthew (and anyone else, even Heidi) over Jenna.

Don't forget that MB and his boys left in the Matthew comment that he had "a lot of conversations" with Christy to show that they did have a rapport of some sort -- and to have a rapport is a HUGE deal for Christy as she's made it obvious through confessionals and her first TC vote that she was pissed at Jenna for shutting her out on the basis of her deafness.

Matthew may be creepy, but his creepiness is overshadowed by his willingness to talk to her and Jenna's mean-ness trumps Matt's creepiness.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-03, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christy being set up as the swing vote in Finals?"
I dunno, my initial thought is that Deena and Dave would probably be the bigger swing votes, since they were voted out by BOTH Jenna and Matt.

(I'd guess that they'd both vote Matt though. Jenna rallied votes against Deena after all)

In Honor of Summary Writers...
6. "Christy’s smile... one of the 1,612 defining moments" -TeamJoisey
7. "Christy wins the Jan Gentry “Aim High” Award" -Fester
8. "Heidi and Jenna are more Butch than Butch" -Draco
9. "Matthew: DINNER!" -Anotherkim
10. "Janet misplaces her granola bar. Granolagate!" -Swami

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-03, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christy being set up as the swing vote in Finals?"
This may be the case, but I'm thinking Deena wouldn't hold it against her *too* much and is going to be hung up on that "I am woman" cause and vote for Jenna.

Ms_Ultra 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-30-03, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ms_Ultra Click to send private message to Ms_Ultra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christy being set up as the swing vote in Finals?"
If anyone is being set up as a swing it is Rob. He can't decide which group to be with (switches back and forth). Christy clearly doesn't like Jenna (especially after the letter incident where Jenna's true nature is revealed).

Rob on the other hand is a wild card. We see him switching from one alliance to another in vain attmepts to come out ahead but we never really see who he really cares about. Up to now it's been all about Rob, so once he's on the jury and it's not about him anymore we don't know which way he'll go.

Personally, I think once jury time comes around he'll vote for Matt that way he can 'save face' because he helped Matt 'learn' how to play the game..........so maybe it really is all about Rob after all!

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-03, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christy being set up as the swing vote in Finals?"
Even if Jenna spent the next few days sucking up to Christy and trying to get in good with her (big fat chance that!) Christy has shown that though she may appreciate the gesture she can easily vote against that person in a "too little, too late" manner, a la her vote for Dave.

I think if anyone will be out "undecided until they put marker to parchment paper" it's Deena and/or Dave. They both have reasons to vote against both Matt or Jenna (not that I'm completely convinced Jenna is in the F2 because I'm happy in my fantasy world) and they both have reasons to vote for either one as well.

I think Deena and Dave's votes are going to largely depend on the answers to the final questions AND any tidbits of information they get from the final 4 coming onto the jury.

--is having a great and wonderfully fun spoiler week

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-03, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christy being set up as the swing vote in Finals?"
I agree that Dave and Deena are the ones I am most curious about. I believe Butch, Christy and Rob will vote for Matt. And Alex and Heidi will vote for Jenna. But I am really not sure about Dave and Deena. Dave may still be thinking about the guys and vote for Matt. Or he could vote for Jenna who he says he likes and has even defended her in interviews. Deena was closer to Jenna during the game than Matt. But she should feel more betrayed by Jenna. So is Deena still determined a woman should win, or does she admire how Matt stuck around to the end?

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-03, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christy being set up as the swing vote in Finals?"
I think Deena's "a woman should win" attitude has been pushed to the background. She was going full force with the estrogen alliance and was shown the door by Jenna who thought she was being betrayed by Deena. Deena's no dummy, I think her prosecutor mentality will win out and she'll weigh all the evidence and vote accordingly. Former bonds will factor very slightly in her vote.

--thinks it's going to be an interesting Q&A session

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-03, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Christy being set up as the swing vote in Finals?"
I got the feeling during her chat that she had voted Jenna and was trying to justify it. She had nothing but nice things to say about her and laughed off all the bad comments Jenna had made about her. On the other hand, she was constantly dissing Matt. Was this just more Deena deviousness? I don't know, I'm usually pretty good at spotting deviousness...

- A GeorgiaBelle original

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-30-03, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Christy being set up as the swing vote in Finals?"
Let's not forget...the jury started with Dave & Deena. Neither of them saw the whole nasty side of Jenna that we are being shown now.

Then the next folks to join them on the jury are Alex and (presumably) Heidi -- Jenna's buds.

They may not hear much of the nasty stuff for a while. It's 9 days from Deena to Rob(?) with nothing but TC's, Alex & Hodi.

Just a comment on current editing -- Remember a short time ago when everyone hated Heidi & her bimbo friend Jenna?
Now it's Evil B!tch Queen from Hell and her bimbo friend Heidi. I've been totally manipulated by that editing. (she admits with great shame)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •