The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No zero vote person this season???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-29-03, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
"No zero vote person this season???"
In the first five Survivor installments, there was always someone who made it to the end of the game with zero votes. If the Chillone/Milkshaky spoilers are true, this can't happen this season.

S1: Kelly-no votes against (finished 2nd)
S2: Tina-no votes against (Winner)
S3: Ethan-no votes against (Winner)
S4: Paschal-no votes against (Finished 4th due to purple rock)
S5: Brian-no votes against (Winner)

S6:

Jenna was voted against by Christie, Ep. 2
Butch was voted against by Jeanne/Christie, Ep 5
Christie was voted against Ep. 2 and Ep. 7
Matthew was voted against Ep. 8 and Ep. 10

Heidi and Rob are the only two left with no votes against them.

If they go the next two episodes, this trend is blown...

People have been suggesting the Chillone Spoiler is possibly wrong, which could lead this phenomena to still happen if either Rob or Heidi go on with no votes cast against them (doubtful but possible)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: No zero vote person this season... cqvenus 04-29-03 1
   RE: No zero vote person this season... jsanb 04-29-03 2
       RE: No zero vote person this season... colleenwannabe 04-29-03 3
       Last I checked... sleeeve 04-29-03 4
           RE: Last I checked... Jayzzzy 04-29-03 5
           RE: Last I checked... SurvivinDawg 04-29-03 7
 RE: No zero vote person this season... SurvivinDawg 04-29-03 6
   RE: No zero vote person this season... LeftPinky 04-30-03 8
       RE: No zero vote person this season... tamarama 05-01-03 9
 RE: No zero vote person this season... KDMaxx 05-02-03 10
 Now how does this look?? bergdogg 05-02-03 11
 RE: No zero vote person this season... evanakm 05-02-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-03, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: No zero vote person this season???"
is there any reason to believe Chillone is wrong, other than hoping, hoping, hoping, because I really can't stand Jenna, and don't even want her to have $100,000.

jsanb 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-29-03, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jsanb Click to send private message to jsanb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: No zero vote person this season???"
$100,000(for 2nd) or $70,00(for 5th)? What's the difference as long as she does not win the $1mill?

Peanut Butter Jeff
A Disciple of Nash

colleenwannabe 455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-29-03, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colleenwannabe Click to send private message to colleenwannabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No zero vote person this season???"
Sounds like at least $30,000.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-29-03, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Last I checked..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-03 AT 03:29 PM (EST)

Prizes were:

16th: $1K
15th: 2K
14th: 3K
13th: 4K
12th: 5K
11th: 6K
10th: 10K
9th: 20K
8th: 30K
7th: 40K
6th: 50K
5th: 60K
4th: 70K
3rd: 85K
2nd: 100K
1st: 1Million

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Jayzzzy 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-29-03, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jayzzzy Click to send private message to Jayzzzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Last I checked..."
thanks sleeeve, I've always wondered what the total breakdown on prize money was

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-03, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Last I checked..."
These figures are close, but I seem to recall reading that Keith in S2 got $89,000 and 4th place was more like $75,000.

Also, I think Diane in S3 (voted out first) got $3,000.

This doesn't mean that what's posted above isn't accurate for S-6.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-03, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: No zero vote person this season???"
Heidi could get no votes, but get a piece of the rock.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-30-03, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: No zero vote person this season???"
Certainly a possibility w/ Rob switching back to H/J. I'd think he'd know enough about the purple rock with his extensive knowledge of the game to keep that from happening again...It could be his personal Waterloo.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-01-03, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: No zero vote person this season???"
I wonder about a tie...

In the past we've figured Rob would do his best to avoid a tie, but perhaps he realizes he's in 4th place with his new alliance, same as with the old one.

Perhaps he thinks a tiebreaker crapshoot might be what he needs.

KDMaxx 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-02-03, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KDMaxx Click to send private message to KDMaxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: No zero vote person this season???"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-03 AT 01:37 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-02-03 AT 01:31 AM (EST)

I just read this and given the turn of events, it seems it may deserve some more discussion. Right now Heidi and Rob and still in. Are we sure that neither has recieved a vote in the past? I'm curious what you longtime spoilers think of the validity of this theory.

Dissregarding C1 for the moment, the current situation would allow for either one of them to win this: Rob b/c he really played the best game and Heidi b/c she didn't do any backstabbing. It would all depend on who they are up against for F2.

edited to add "DAW level of Got Milk? Spokesperson" LOL given this weeks "spoiling"!

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-02-03, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Now how does this look??"
Are Rob and Heidi still in the running for this game?? Is Chillone just off a little, or are we truly playing a new game??

Donno folks, but this does deserve more discussion.

Me and Heidi Strobel share the same birthday!!!! GO HEIDI!!!

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-02-03, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: No zero vote person this season???"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-03 AT 02:43 AM (EST)

Just ignore this post, I misread the original.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •