The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB5 PTTE Vol2.0 Scores and Changes."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-04, 04:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB5 PTTE Vol2.0 Scores and Changes."
Hiya all and welcome to another season of BigBrother. AND The very first PTTE on this board for this show.

As most of you should know by now ... Natalie and Adria are separate entities now.
This is why I am starting a new thread.
This is the post to which you should alter your PTTE's, free of penalties. If you choose to do so.
Corvis and KScott, you both have already entered Natalie onto your new lists, I am going to accept these as your free changes.

As far as the latest weeks evictee is concerned, the girls have shown true game prowess and evicted Scott, and quite shockingly he was dumbfounded.

Anyway, Corvis, KScott and survivorscott guessed the correct evictee and get a big fat 0 for the week. Shall I mention how weird that 2 different Scotts get the Scott eviction correctly.

KScott now takes the lead in the game but there are still many chances to catch-up. And not many points needed to do so.

1. KScott =6

2. minitroll =7

3. BogAl =8

4. yensid =9

5. buckeyegirl =10
survivorscott =10
corvis =10

8. bdemoney =12

9. Captain Savem =14

10.Steen =15

11.Breezy =19

12.dirtysouth =22

13.whoami =23
Nicegrl99 =23
volsfan =23

To see the rules and original enties go here

Sn'DCS©MMIV
Upon thee, Mike Darnell, I wish a most serious pox.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB5 PTTE Vol2.0 Scores and Chan... Captain_Savem 08-06-04 1
   RE: BB5 PTTE Vol2.0 Scores and Chan... Captain_Savem 08-06-04 2
   RE: BB5 PTTE Vol2.0 Scores and Chan... KScott 08-06-04 3
       RE: BB5 PTTE Vol2.0 Scores and Chan... Captain_Savem 08-06-04 4
           RE: BB5 PTTE Vol2.0 Scores and Chan... KScott 08-06-04 5
 free update. survivorscott 08-08-04 6
   RE: free update. bdemoney 08-09-04 7
 RE: BB5 PTTE Vol2.0 Scores and Chan... Nicegrl99 08-11-04 8
 Free Change Captain_Savem 08-12-04 9
   Change Please!! Captain_Savem 08-26-04 15
 Free Update yensid 08-12-04 10
 Free update minitroll 08-12-04 11
 BB5 PTTE 5th evictee results tribephyl 08-13-04 12
 RE: BB5 PTTE Vol2.0 Scores and Chan... whoami 08-13-04 13
 RE: BB5 PTTE Vol2.0 Scores and Chan... tribephyl 08-20-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-06-04, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB5 PTTE Vol2.0 Scores and Changes."

Shouldn't KScott have gotten a 4 point penalty for changing her/his pick yesterday?

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

I'm here to help

08-06-04, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB5 PTTE Vol2.0 Scores and Changes."

Nevermind. I reread your post. I wish I had known that yesterday, as it would have made my decision easier.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-06-04, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB5 PTTE Vol2.0 Scores and Changes."

Shouldn't KScott have gotten
>a 4 point penalty for
>changing her/his pick yesterday?
>

I wear pink, am I female/male?

- Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

08-06-04, 01:08 PM (EST)
4. "RE: BB5 PTTE Vol2.0 Scores and Changes."

In this day and age? It could go either way, but I'll guess you are a female. Which is what I figured in the first place, but I just thought I'd CMA just in case

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-06-04, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB5 PTTE Vol2.0 Scores and Changes."
*ding ding ding* you are correct.... Good way to CYA though!!

- Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-08-04, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "free update."
Jase
Marvin
Adria
Natalie
Cowboy
Karen
Drew
Diane
Will
Nakomis

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-09-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: free update."
Here's my new entry...

Jase
Cowboy
Natalie
Marvin
Drew
Adria
Diane
Jen
Karen
Will

Nicegrl99 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-11-04, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nicegrl99 Click to send private message to Nicegrl99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BB5 PTTE Vol2.0 Scores and Changes."
Here is my free update (for what it is worth - I am in last hehehe)

Jase
Marvin
Cowboy
Karen
Natalie
Adria
Nakomis
Drew
Diane
Will

"Belief creates the actual fact"
Nicegrl99

08-12-04, 02:37 AM (EST)
9. "Free Change"

Evicted
1) Mike
2) Karen
3) Holly
4) Michael
5) Jase
6) Cowboy
7) Karen
8) Diane
9) Marvin
10) Adria
11) Natalie
12) Will

Runner-up
Drew

Winner
Nakomis

08-26-04, 02:48 PM (EST)
15. "Change Please!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-04 AT 02:49 PM (EST)

Evicted
1) Mike
2) Lori
3) Holly
4) Scott
5) Jase
6) Will
7) Natalie
8) Karen
9) Diane
10) Adria
11) Cowboy
12) Marvin

Runner-up
Drew

Winner
Nakomis

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-12-04, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Free Update"

Jase
Marvin
Natalie
Cowboy
Jennifer
Drew
Adria
Karen
Diane
Will - Winner

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-04, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Free update"
Thanks Tribe!

Jase
Michael
Natalie
Marvin
Drew
Karen
Diane
Adria
Will
Nakomis (winner)

Sigpic courtesy of the one and only IceCat.

08-13-04, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "BB5 PTTE 5th evictee results"
YES!!!
Ding! Dong! the "ding-dong" is dead. My faith is fully restored in this, the 5th version of BB.

Most of the folks who did the best this week took full advantage of the free change. Altering their lists to include Natalie and to change Jase's position. Good thing for them.
The only person to not make a change and still get 0 was whoami. Excellent job who!! Wherever you are.

All those who picked Jase to go this week; KScott / minitroll / yensid / survivorscott / bdemoney / Captain Savem / Nicegrl99 / whoami

Final tallies:
KScott still holds the lead over mini, but still only 1 point ahead.
yensid moves up a spot as does survivorscott. Now 3rd and 4th, again only one point seperates them.
Shout-out to Cap'n for rising 3 spots in the tallies.
Great move Cap'n. Movin' on up!

1. KScott (0)=6

2. minitroll (0)=7

3. yensid (0)=9

4. survivorscott (0)=10

5. bdemoney (0)=12

6. BogAl (+6)=14
6. Captain Savem (0)=14

8. buckeyegirl (+6)=16

9. corvis (+7)=17

10. Steen (+4)=19

11. Breezy (+2)=21

12. Nicegrl99 (0)=23
12. whoami (0)=23

14. dirtysouth (+4)=26

15. volsfan (+7)=30

Sn'DCS©MMIV
"Our enemies never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." President GWBush

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-13-04, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BB5 PTTE Vol2.0 Scores and Changes."
Sorry to be late with this up date to add Natalie. I just got back from Alaska. Just was not sure how I wanted to do this. Maybe it was a good thing to the way I have been doing so far.
For those who are left.

Marvin
Karen
Dian
Drew
Will
Jennifer
Michael
Adria
Natalie

WHOAMI
The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise are often poor, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being at the right place at the right time. ECCL. 9:11

08-20-04, 03:38 AM (EST)
14. "RE: BB5 PTTE Vol2.0 Scores and Changes."
Let me just start this off by saying, my first impression of Will was less than stellar, but in the last few weeks he has proven to be a great person, and a great-game player.
I cannot fault Adria for picking up on that and choosing to boot Will.
AND
According to those of you playing this game, Adria just trumped most of you.

It would have been an extremely hard week for me as well.
However, I'm not playing.
You are.
I also want to mention that I have taken an executive decision. This decision only affects those who will probably never read this message.

As most of you already know. I was giving away free changes to add Natalie to your PTTE's.

Those of you that have not made your free change already, I have taken the free change option away and have manually entered Natalie into your lists.
Without being biased I put Natalie as the winner in all of those lists.

So,
volsfan
buckeyegirl
Steen
dirtysouth
BogAl
Breezy
if you folks decide to alter your lists from this point forward, you will be hit with the -4 points.
I feel I've been nice enough, to let it go by for 3 weeks, it's time to get a little tough.

So as host, it comes with such sorrow and much fan-fare (drum roll) Here, are the ... scores.

In a week high, both Breezy and volsfan got Will's eviction off by 1. (How interesting that some stand to make the best strides when leaving their lists free of changes).

Lot's of you, and I mean lot's, had Will being in F2. Lot's of big scores from our leaders.
Even after more than doubling her score, KScott still holds onto the lead again this week.
With minitroll close behind and yensid and survivorscott in battle for 3rd.

1. KScott(7)=13

2. minitroll(7)=14

3. yensid(8)=17
survivorscott(7)=17

5. BogAl(4)=18

6. buckeyegirl(3)=19

7. Captain Savem(6)=20
bdemoney(8)=20

9. Breezy(1)=22

10. Steen(5)=24

11. corvis(8)=25

12. whoami(4)=27

13. Nicegrl99(8)=31
dirtysouth(7)=31
volsfan(1)=31

Sn'DCS©MMIV
"Our enemies never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." President GWBush

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •