The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How Christie does it"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-28-03, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How Christie does it"
I continue to be amazed how well Christie does in this game (See my previous posts). I was contemplating what I would do next if I was Christie and wanted to win this game. The following facts seem to exist

1) Heidi and Jenna make an alliance of 2 that everyone else dislikes and wants to voye ou during the next 2 episodes.

2) Butch and Matt seem to have developed a friendship from all there fishing together.

3) Rob is closer to Matt than he is to anyone other survivor right now.

If I was Christie and faced with these facts, I would go to Rob and say that we need each other to get to the final 2. Lets get rid of C and H during the next 2 weeks and then lets go for a tie with M and R in the Final 4. If we win that, lets agree to take each other to the Finals. Since B and M seem to have developed a close friendship, Rob's choice would seem to be to take C's offer or try to go with B and M to the final 3 and hope to win the final 3 immunity challenge. Since Matt seems to do very well in physical immunity challenges, this probably would not work.

This strategy would eventually fail, if Jenna starts to win the last few immunity Challenges, but it does get you to the Chill One's prophesy. First, the M,B, R and C alliance votes out Heidi. Then Jenna wins immunity and tells the whole world that I am voting for Rob and you should too. B and M realize that the safest thing for them to do to is follos J''s lead and also vote for Rob (Just like the original Tagi alliance following Sean's led and voting out the loser in his alphabetic strategy). Once again, an ally of Christy quickly falls. The following week, J once again wins immunity and Christy finally gets voted out much to the chagrin of all viewers.

Does this make sense as a likely way for the game to play out?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 You Posted on this Topic Already... IceCat 04-28-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-03, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "You Posted on this Topic Already..."
Here is the link to your original thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=3787&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

Please feel free to copy and paste this post into your previous one.

Locking this one to avoid duplication.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •