The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I Heart Boobies"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-13, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Advice taken..."
As bond pointed out, all I was doing was "adding to a discussion." I read your discussion and where an appropriate place presented itself, posited my own view for review and discussion. The fact that my view was in regards to another poster's statement is irrelevant. I could just as easily have been (and have done so in the past) attempting to give my take on something said by a public figure.

I was clear that my view was my own. Also, unlike commenting on something said by a public figure, bond is in position to respond to my comment in any fashion he chooses - either accepting or rejecting my take. I never said, and don't ever say, this is how poster X believes and nothing you or poster X says can contradict this fact.

You don't mind Estee telling us what you are "really trying to say", Again, I gotta ask if you are new here. Estee has responded this way many times over. And that's not a shot at Estee. For one, we ALL do it. And B), It's a very valid way to say, "this is how I interpret your remarks. Tell me I'm wrong."

Honestly, though, I cannot for the life of me figure out why you are taking such umbrage to this, other than that I didn't agree with your stance. But if it is really just as simple as you perceiving my posts as speaking for bond as if I saw myself as the Mouth of Sauron or the Emporer's Hand, then I apologize for the misconception. But I am not attempting to do what you are accusing me of. I won't apologize for stating my opinion.

Tebow Time is over. We prefer to win games in the 1st quarter.
Trade managed by GM Agman, 2012

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I Heart Boobies   kingfish     10-30-13       
   RE: I Heart Boobies   samboohoo     10-30-13     1  
     RE: I Heart Boobies   kingfish     10-30-13     2  
         RE: I Heart Boobies   samboohoo     10-30-13     4  
             RE: I Heart Boobies   adricharlie     10-31-13     8  
                 RE: I Heart Boobies   Estee     11-01-13     9  
                     RE: I Heart Boobies   adricharlie     11-01-13     11  
                         RE: I Heart Boobies   bondt007     11-03-13     12  
                             RE: I Heart Boobies   Estee     11-03-13     13  
                                 RE: I Heart Boobies   bondt007     11-04-13     18  
                         RE: I Heart Boobies   kingfish     11-04-13     14  
                             RE: I Heart Boobies   adricharlie     11-04-13     16  
                                 RE: I Heart Boobies   foonermints     11-04-13     19  
                                     RE: I Heart Boobies   bondt007     11-05-13     20  
                                         RE: I Heart Boobies   kingfish     11-06-13     21  
                                             RE: I Heart Boobies   bondt007     11-06-13     22  
                                             RE: I Heart Boobies   kingfish     11-06-13     23  
                                             RE: I Heart Boobies   bondt007     11-06-13     27  
                                             RE: I Heart Boobies   kingfish     11-07-13     30  
                                             RE: I Heart Boobies   newsomewayne     11-06-13     24  
                                             RE: I Heart Boobies   kingfish     11-06-13     25  
                                             RE: I Heart Boobies   newsomewayne     11-06-13     26  
                                             I never got a crapbasket.   foonermints     11-06-13     28  
                                             RE: I never got a crapbasket.   kingfish     11-07-13     31  
                                             RE: I Heart Boobies   kingfish     11-07-13     29  
                                             RE: I Heart Boobies   newsomewayne     11-07-13     32  
                                             RE: I Heart Boobies   kingfish     11-07-13     33  
                                             Advice taken...   newsomewayne     11-07-13     34  
                                             RE: Advice taken...   kingfish     11-07-13     35  
                                             RE: Advice taken...   newsomewayne     11-07-13     36  
                                             RE: Advice taken...   kingfish     11-08-13     37  
                                             RE: Advice taken...   bondt007     11-09-13     38  
                                             RE: Advice taken...   kingfish     11-09-13     39  
                                             RE: Advice taken...   bondt007     11-09-13     40  
                                             RE: Advice taken...   kingfish     11-10-13     41  
                                             RE: Advice taken...   foonermints     11-10-13     42  
                                             RE: Advice taken...   Estee     11-11-13     43  
                                             Cool..   foonermints     11-11-13     45  
                                             RE: Cool..   Estee     11-11-13     46  
                                             Rats.   foonermints     11-11-13     48  
                                             RE: Advice taken...   newsomewayne     11-11-13     44  
                                             RE: Advice taken...   kingfish     11-11-13     49  
                                             RE: Advice taken...   newsomewayne     11-12-13     53  
                                             RE: Advice taken...   kingfish     11-12-13     54  
                                             RE: Advice taken...   bondt007     11-11-13     47  
                                             RE: Advice taken...   kingfish     11-11-13     50  
                                             OK   bondt007     11-11-13     51  
                                             RE: OK   kingfish     11-12-13     52  
         RE: I Heart Boobies   greenmachine     05-01-17     56  
     RE: I Heart Boobies   Estee     10-30-13     5  
         RE: I Heart Boobies   samboohoo     10-30-13     6  
             RE: I Heart Boobies   Estee     10-30-13     7  
   RE: I Heart Boobies   Estee     10-30-13     3  
     RE: I Heart Boobies   AyaK     11-04-13     15  
         RE: I Heart Boobies   Estee     11-04-13     17  
   RE: I Heart Boobies   kingfish     11-01-13     10  
   RE: I Heart Boobies   greenmachine     04-19-17     55  
     *Bump*   foonermints     08-18-17     57  
         RE: *Bump*   kingfish     08-18-17     58  
   RE: I Heart Boobies   foonermints     08-22-17     59  
   RE: I Heart Boobies   foonermints     08-29-17     60  
     RE: I Heart Boobies   foonermints     09-03-17     61  
   Good night, Alene.   kingfish     09-15-17     62  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •