The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"They're Out There (maybe)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-13, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"They're Out There (maybe)"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-13 AT 10:47 AM (EST)

Early this morning (apx. 0530) as I was leaving the house for work, I followed my usual habit of taking a few minutes to admire the sky. Very clear, still dark enough to have Orion & Canis Major dominate the southern sky, along with Mars hanging around close to Regulus to the east.

I noticed a bright (nearly as bright as Sirius) star-like object moving fairly rapidly from the SSW to NNE. This is close enough to the path of the International Space Station (which I've seen numerous times) that I assumed this to be another satellite, but traveling much faster than the ISS.

But then it took a wide turn to the right and proceeded to execute several other looping maneuvers while crossing through Orion and Taurus. It then returned back to its original starting point. It kept its star-like appearance and there was no way to estimate its altitude or size.

I will call this a UFO because it was certainly flying and it's quite unidentified.

The maneuvers were certainly hawk-like, and I have seen a hawk in the area, but it's a dark brown, so this object's bright starishness is a puzzlement.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 They're Out There (maybe)   Molaholic     10-16-13       
   RE: They're Out There (maybe)   jbug     10-16-13     1  
   RE: They're Out There (maybe)   cahaya     10-16-13     2  
     RE: They're Out There (maybe)   foonermints     10-16-13     4  
   This is very cool   moonbaby     10-16-13     3  
     Probe?   foonermints     10-16-13     5  
   RE: They're Out There (maybe)   suzzee     10-17-13     6  
     RE: They're Out There (maybe)   cahaya     10-17-13     7  
         Hush Up!   foonermints     10-17-13     8  
   RE: They're Out There (maybe)   greenmachine     03-21-17     9  
     RE: They're Out There (maybe)   kingfish     03-21-17     10  
     Definitely Add to Bump Party!   foonermints     03-22-17     11  
         RE: Definitely Add to Bump Party!   kingfish     03-22-17     12  
         Now we know what happened to Moley   kingfish     03-22-17     13  
   *Bump*   foonermints     03-23-17     14  
     RE: *Bump*   kingfish     03-25-17     15  
         RE: *Bump*   greenmachine     04-20-17     16  
             RE: *Bump*   foonermints     04-21-17     17  
                 RE: *Bump*   greenmachine     05-01-17     19  
   yes, they are out there....   jbug     04-23-17     18  
   Maybe..   foonermints     08-22-17     20  
   RE: They're Out There (maybe)   foonermints     08-29-17     21  
   RE: They're Out There (maybe)   kingfish     09-01-17     22  
     RE: They're Out There (maybe)   Molaholic     09-02-17     23  
   RE: They're Out There (maybe) - The...   Norbert89     09-18-17     24  
     RE: They're Out There (maybe) - The...   foonermints     09-18-17     25  
         RE: They're Out There (maybe) - The...   kingfish     09-18-17     26  
             RE: They're Out There (maybe) - The...   foonermints     10-27-17     27  
             RE: They're Out There (maybe) - The...   foonermints     10-30-17     28  
   RE: They're Out There (maybe)   foonermints     11-29-17     29  
     RE: They're Out There (maybe)   foonermints     12-21-17     30  
         RE: They're Out There (maybe)   foonermints     01-11-18     31  
             RE: They're Out There (maybe)   foonermints     02-01-18     32  
                 RE: They're Out There (maybe)   foonermints     04-06-18     33  
                     RE: They're Out There (maybe)   foonermints     04-13-18     34  
   RE: They're Out There (maybe)   foonermints     04-21-18     35  
     RE: They're Out There (maybe)   foonermints     06-14-18     36  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •