The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thank God it's over!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-25-03, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thank God it's over!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-03 AT 01:31 AM (EST)

IMHO
I'm not going to write about the winner. To me it doesn't matter, neither deserved to be made rich from this show. I'm just glad it's off my TV. (it's been off MY TV for a couple of weeks now, couldn't take it anymore.) CBS blew it this season. And it wasn't just Alislut and Jun, it was everybody. The cast this year made this show doomed from the start. We all hung in there, tried to find someone to root for, but everybody let us down again and again. We didn't have that person everybody loves to hate, the one who is so good at being bad you can't help but like him or her. They gave us Alislut...the one most of us JUST PLAIN HATED. CBS needs to hire a new casting director before the next season. Their formula for finding people who fit certain stereotypes is old. They look for the same people every time...their house slut, the village idiot, the boring old person, the abrasive woman with an accent, the innocent shocked by it all. Been there, done that...bought the T-shirt!
This season sucked CBS, take the year off and re-work your tired formula of "expect the unexpected" because it's not unexpected anymore. Give us better competitions, give us more group activities, and give us more then just showing non-stop profanity and calling it entertainment. Give us, the viewing audience, something to do besides boring America's choice. (you gotta admit the AC and luxury items this year was at an all time low!)

CBS needs to look back at the first couple of seasons and find out where they went wrong. Hopefully they fix a few things before they lose the loyal BB fans who felt so woefully let down this season.

Goodbye Alislut and Jun, so long man troll and hick boy, and all the rest. I'll miss Jack the most. But as for the rest of BB4, I hope I never see or hear from you again. Sink into that black hole of reality TV rejects where you belong!

Edited for spelling and to add a second thought or two

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thank God it's over! Chrissy gal 09-25-03 1
 RE: Thank God it's over! kywildcat 09-25-03 2
   RE: Thank God it's over! Neffer 09-25-03 3
       RE: Thank God it's over! minitroll 09-27-03 12
   Look no further BB Debster 09-25-03 8
 RE: Thank God it's over! foonerman 09-25-03 4
   RE: Thank God it's over! jase 09-25-03 5
       RE: Thank God it's over! gopher1956 09-25-03 6
           RE: Thank God it's over! chickie 09-25-03 7
 RE: Thank God it's over! whoami 09-26-03 9
   They get paid & check out this inte... kywildcat 09-26-03 10
 RE: Thank God it's over! Violet Nyte 09-27-03 11
   RE: Thank God it's over! Loree 09-30-03 13
 RE: Thank God it's over! AMAI 10-02-03 14
   RE: Thank God it's over! whoami 10-02-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-25-03, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thank God it's over!"
Halleluiah!!

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

kywildcat 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-25-03, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kywildcat Click to send private message to kywildcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thank God it's over!"
I totally agree. They definitely need a new casting director. BB4 left a very nasty taste in everyone's mouths.
And why is only the young, beautiful people picked to be on the show, as if that's all America cares about? I myself would love to see some intelligent competitors as opposed to a house full of trashy cut throats (for the most part). It is a game, so make it the best game possible by choosing smart competitive people who have a plan to win.
I have to say I'm not even slightly looking forward to BB5. Especially if it's like BB4. Yeah, they got their viewers, and I'm sure that's all that matters, but it was a sickening season any way you color it.

Neffer 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-25-03, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Neffer Click to send private message to Neffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thank God it's over!"
Amen. Excellent idea regarding a more intelligent cast. And in response to "young, beautiful", to be honest I saw some very ugly people in the BB4 cast. The two finalists were most repulsive of all. Regardless of how they look skin deep (which I wasn't too enamored with anyway), amoral, shallow behavior and lack of character define who they are. I don't buy into their whole "this is just a game" comments. I say no to that.

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-27-03, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Thank God it's over!"
I have to agree. Several members of this year's cast were so ugly on the inside that their physical looks didn't matter. Let's hope Arnie learns a lesson from this mess and does a better job of casting next year.

Debster 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-25-03, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Debster Click to send private message to Debster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Look no further BB"
They need to come to the message boards and recruit sight unseen...I have discovered a lot more intelligent people on these boards than they have ever had on the shows...HEY CBS!!!! We're here!!!!

foonerman 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-25-03, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonerman Click to send private message to foonerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thank God it's over!"
I could not agree with you more! I've been sick of seeing the dreadful behaviour and the insulting ending. I don't plan on watching big brother again.

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-03, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thank God it's over!"
You guys read my mind and I could not have said it any better. This show has become a total waste and I won't watch it (no matter what) again. I greatly doubt that, despite whatever public outcry that has begun or will start soon, significant changes will be made. CBS seems determined to keep this crap like it is for the sake of ratings and money.

gopher1956 40 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-03, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gopher1956 Click to send private message to gopher1956 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thank God it's over!"
Sadly, the jury had not a kind thing to say about either of the final two contestants either. Jun and Ali represent greed, malice, racism and all other forms of ugliness in this artificial little community contrived by CBS. Unfortunately, we as viewers allowed the broadcast of this kind of trash. I for one feel very ashamed for taking this trip all the way to the dreadful end.I wanted to puke last night...and still feel a bit hung-over today....yuck Jun...yuck Ali...I hope your television careers are thoroughly OVER !!

chickie 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-25-03, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chickie Click to send private message to chickie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Thank God it's over!"
this was my first season of bb and i probably won't watch it again. first of all, it's too much of a commitment to watch 3 hours a week. secondly, at the end, we really didn't like a single person. the finale was good in a way that made us realize ALL the houseguests were aweful.

CBS, i understand you tried the whole "X factor" but this proves that you need to focus on finding HG's that people can identify with. here, everyone (but jack) was young and somewhat beautiful. they need to find different people, ones that all of us can find and route for individually.

strategically, it was an entertaining game for me. but the entertainment factor was lost b/c i was introduced to 12 miserable, pathetic, deceitful, and ugly people.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-26-03, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Thank God it's over!"
Maybe this can be compared to being called to be on a jury. Everyone wants a jury of there peers, people just like them, but those are the people who are busy doing other things like working, and living there lives and do not want to give up there time to do there duty as a citizen.
Who are the only people that can afford to be off work for three months with out pay to play a game???

WHOAMI
The way you play a game is how you are in real life when push comes to shove.

kywildcat 34 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-03, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kywildcat Click to send private message to kywildcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "They get paid & check out this interview"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-03 AT 11:15 PM (EST)

That's what I thought at first but check out the rules for BB5. They are paid $750 per week. Not too shabby for being cut throats with each other.

Just found an interesting interview with Alislut. You might want to check it out.

www.realitytvtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=109148#post109148

copy and paste the link above

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-03, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Thank God it's over!"
BB2 was the best season ever. All shall worship Dr. Will... all shall worship... We need less drama and more humor. More Jacks, Wills, Davids, and less insulting-to-women b*tches and cry-babies. Are they all on constant PMS?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-03, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Thank God it's over!"
I agree. BB2 was my fave. But I enjoyed last year too. I just didn't care for this year's edition. The people were so unlikeable and boring. Boring is the worst. They better improve their casting next season.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Thank God it's over!"
I'm surprised anyone is even bothering to post about this show, given how much everyone loathed it.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-02-03, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Thank God it's over!"
Just have to complane about something.

WHOAMI
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.--Dandemis

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •