The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"natalies wrong answer"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

talkingsmack 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-05-04, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail talkingsmack Click to send private message to talkingsmack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"natalies wrong answer"
we are having a "discussion" about tonights head of household competition..maybe somebody could help us.

During the competition, did natalie give the wrong answer(i think it was the second question..the one about the plates on the wall) but julie didnt notice therefore she didnt get eliminated until the following question.

Please, please if anyone tivo or taped please check and see.
We appreciate if someone could put an end to this debate.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: natalies wrong answer rileybbfan 08-05-04 1
 RE: natalies wrong answer Asrai 08-06-04 2
 RE: natalies wrong answer motormouth 08-06-04 3
 RE: natalies wrong answer fcbbfan 08-06-04 4
 RE: natalies wrong answer fairyprincess 08-06-04 5
 RE: natalies wrong answer Tikirini308 08-06-04 6
   RE: natalies wrong answer vixie 08-07-04 7
       RE: natalies wrong answer ipisia 08-08-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rileybbfan 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-05-04, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rileybbfan Click to send private message to rileybbfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: natalies wrong answer"
I totally caught on and actually yelled at the tv screen (like that helped any) and spontanioulsy started thinking, maybe their(bb) trying to rig it so a or n wins. but that was quickly shot down the next question. but yeah you saw it correctly.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-04, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: natalies wrong answer"
Nope, you're not hallucinating! Me and my kiddos were also screaming at the TV. Oh well, what can ya do now?! There HAS to be some foul play going on. Julie is a putz anyway, so I don't expect too much from her.

"You? Are the poster child for debauchery." ~Femme

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-06-04, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: natalies wrong answer"
You would think they are paying people to prevent that kind of blatant mistake from happening. At least she was out on the next Q. DH speculates that she was either told to guess wrong or that she opted to because of the earlier mistake.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

fcbbfan 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fcbbfan Click to send private message to fcbbfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: natalies wrong answer"
i saw it live but was not for sure then i went back and watched my tape and saw for sure and i think Natalie knew the mistake and quickly put her thingy back to blue. YOU GO GIRL

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-06-04, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: natalies wrong answer"
My 9 year old daughter picked up on it, but I didn't. I told her, that can't be.....boy am I going to have to apologize to her today!!! Good thing Nat didn't win the competition.

Tikirini308 9 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tikirini308 Click to send private message to Tikirini308 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: natalies wrong answer"
I went back and checked my tape too and saw the error you were talking about. I was just so excited that the remaining horsemen were eliminated from being HOH that I didn't even look at Natalie's answer. I was listening to Julie's voice calling out who was out.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-07-04, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: natalies wrong answer"
Yep, that's what I was doing, Tiki, my daughter also pointed it out. I sooo love my tVo instant replay!

ipisia 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-08-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ipisia Click to send private message to ipisia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: natalies wrong answer"
yep, i caught it too on the live show. I decided they did not edit it, or do the competition over again because N missed the next question anyway.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •