The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS Misdirection, Episode 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-14-02, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS Misdirection, Episode 7"
Figured this deserved its own thread for discussion....

As Teams race from Morocco to Germany and Austria, one Team member finds another Team's lost clue, then feels betrayed when they refuse to provide help later in return.

Ian/Flozac?

During a critical train ride, a Team oversleeps and misses their stop, sending the unwitting Team in the wrong direction.

Could this be the Twins and Andre/Damon?

A flat tire grounds one Team during a desperate race to the Pit Stop.

Ken & Gerard

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 7 kaibe 11-14-02 1
 RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 7 VA Slim 11-14-02 2
   RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 7 ejm92 11-14-02 6
 RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 7 ulalame 11-14-02 3
   RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 7 Sophie 11-14-02 4
       RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 7 ulalame 11-14-02 5
   RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 7 starshyn99 11-15-02 7
 RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 7 WHaTTHeMoLe 11-16-02 8
   RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 7 tarfanINDIA 11-17-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kaibe 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-14-02, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kaibe Click to send private message to kaibe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 7"
Is this the same episode with the 'I'm supposed to be indebted to her for the rest of the race?' line? Cause that would mesh with the first part....

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-14-02, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 7"
"During a critical train ride, a Team oversleeps and misses their stop, sending the unwitting Team in the wrong direction."

I don't think that this statement implies that 2 teams are together. It is just one team that oversleeps and then goes off in the wrong direction and needs to backtrack. The pace of the race has been pretty tough with each leg having a number of groups racing to avoid last place. So far, I think only Terry/Ian have been on camera saying that they are tired (at least they are the only ones that I can recall), but the pace has to be taking its toll on all of them. Could be any of the groups that oversleep. Since the train between Munich and Austria probably isn't a local, the missed stop could mean an hour or more delay before the team gets back to their original destination. Probably is the "killer" event for this episode for the team in question. Going out on a limb, I'll say that it is Andre/Damon.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-14-02, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 7"
Whoops, I did read that one wrong...I thought it said sending AN unwitting team in a wrong direction, and I figured it was Andre & Damon playing the unwitting team, lol...although it still could be them oversleeping by themselves.

If Teri/Ian do lose some of their lead, it'll proboably still kepe them on par with the others, Teri/Ian got a huge jump with the fast forward, they're proboably several hours ahead.

Also, I don't think Ken/Gerard will be sidetracked for too long with the flat tire, looks like they have a spare tire on the back of the SUV, Gerard looks like he would know how to change a tire, proboably Ken also, I think that is just a little red herring to throw us off track.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-14-02, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 7"
I believe the preview last night showed Teri/Ian getting the flat tire.

Re. the oversleeping team, I think it might be Andre/Damon -- they don't seem to do too well when they are on their own, and, assuming they are now at least an hour behind the others due to their "detention", it sounds like they'll be travelling alone.

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-14-02, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 7"
Just to clarify, I rewatched the preview. Ken/Gerard get the flat tire.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-14-02, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 7"
Thanks for the correction. I knew it was one of the older teams, just slipped up on which one.

starshyn99 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-15-02, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail starshyn99 Click to send private message to starshyn99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 7"
Plus Andre and Damon have overslept in the past. I think it was the beginning either the 2nd or 3rd leg of the race when they missed their departure time from oversleeping. They are not exactly on the ball. I guess they did not think to pay someone to wake them up on the train. I definalty think it is them.

WHaTTHeMoLe 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-16-02, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WHaTTHeMoLe Click to send private message to WHaTTHeMoLe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 7"
Ken and Gerard get the flat.

Andre and Damon oversleep.

Jill or Flo find Ian/Teri's clue; Ian isn't about reciprocation. Given the way Flo and Ian interacted this past episode, I'm not sure she'd give him the clue if he lost it. Jill would though. She's that kind of girl.

John Vito and Jill are eliminated. :0(

WtM

tarfanINDIA 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-17-02, 04:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tarfanINDIA Click to send private message to tarfanINDIA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: CBS Misdirection, Episode 7"
On Episode 7 Of TAR
-Flo sets her sight on Andre & Damon.
-Twins have a communication break down.
-Ken & Gerard's Car tyres blows out.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •