The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Other Sites"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-03, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Other Sites"
Nothing yet, just a placeholder thread. This way, nothing will sneak into the opening giving away any spoilers people don't want to see. Me am so clever!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Snewser: no pick yet but... Brownroach 04-24-03 1
   RE: Snewser: no pick yet but... smiles 04-24-03 2
       RE: Snewser: no pick yet but... Brownroach 04-24-03 3
           RE: Snewser: no pick yet but... Gweedeaux 04-24-03 5
               RE: Snewser: no pick yet but... Draco Malfoy 04-24-03 6
               RE: Snewser: no pick yet but... Devious Weasel 04-24-03 10
                   RE: Snewser: no pick yet but... Brownroach 04-24-03 16
           RE: Snewser: no pick yet but... Punkin 04-24-03 11
               RE: Snewser: no pick yet but... ulalame 04-24-03 12
   RE: Snewser: It's Up, It's Devious Weasel 04-24-03 13
 TDT Devious Weasel 04-24-03 4
 Survivor Phoenix Boilermaker 04-24-03 7
 Acme Brain trust says .... esquire 04-24-03 8
   RE: Acme Brain trust says .... Devious Weasel 04-24-03 9
 RE: Other Sites lovetowatch 04-24-03 14
 SNEWSER SAYS... Bebo 04-24-03 15
   RE: SNEWSER SAYS... Brownroach 04-24-03 18
 RE: Other Sites cqvenus 04-24-03 17
   RE: Other Sites tamarama 04-24-03 20
       RE: Other Sites Brownroach 04-24-03 21
           RE: Other Sites tamarama 04-24-03 23
 fever poll - 3 +hours until show FSUGUY 04-24-03 19
   Survivor Fever Boilermaker 04-24-03 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Snewser: no pick yet but..."
He has "Watch this space" in red. Looks like he knows who it is.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-24-03, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Snewser: no pick yet but..."
If you click on the link it loads a new page that says he will post the boot at noon on Thursday. Is he on PST? Otherwise it is past noon . . .

04-24-03, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Snewser: no pick yet but..."
Is he on PST?

I believe so. I'm in Eastern time, and it's never been up at noon here.

Gweedeaux 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-24-03, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gweedeaux Click to send private message to Gweedeaux Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Snewser: no pick yet but..."
It's possible Snewser is just being clever again...

It's my understanding that Rob had "Watch this space" somewhere rather prominently displayed on his website.

It could be a reference to that.

It just seems a little shady that he'd set us up like this with the red text and all if it didn't already mean something.

I could be way off, however, and it could just be literal.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Snewser: no pick yet but..."
That's exactly what I was thinking when I checked just now. It's Snewser being kinda smartassed. Just like Robmassoo. It totally reminded me of Rob's site.

So long Rob, how does it feel to be dumped by two hot girls AGAIN?

"We then happily fart all day in celebration." -Buggy

04-24-03, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Snewser: no pick yet but..."
He has "Stay Tuned" up now, though he may have had "Watch This Space" up in the past.

04-24-03, 03:42 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Snewser: no pick yet but..."
Snewser is a mean and nasty person.

Punkin 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-24-03, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Punkin Click to send private message to Punkin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Snewser: no pick yet but..."
He's in San Francisco, where I am too. And I've never seen his pick go up before 2:00pm Pacific time. I know he waits until after his Piranah Pool contest is closed for voting. I think that is 11:00am Pacific.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-24-03, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Snewser: no pick yet but..."
Usually his pick goes up right around 11 a.m. Pacific (2 p.m. Eastern) after pihrana pool closes. This noon Pacific is later than usual.

04-24-03, 02:59 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Snewser: It's Up, It's "
Alex

04-24-03, 02:00 PM (EST)
4. "TDT"
TDT says

"All in all, we're leaning ever so slightly toward Rob getting the boot this week. Unless we're wrong, in which case it's Alex. Either way, the next six boots are easy."

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Survivor Phoenix"
Has the following selections:

BOARD PICKS:
Reward Challenge: Everyone wins
Immunity Challenge: Matthew
Boot: Alex

RESOURCE CENTER PICKS:
Reward Challenge: Everyone wins
Immunity Challenge: Matthew
Boot: Alex

TDT though with Rob. Interesting...

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-24-03, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Acme Brain trust says ...."
ACME is picking an Alex boot and a Mattew IC win

04-24-03, 02:28 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Acme Brain trust says ...."
But whoever wrote the picks seems to not agree with it.

"We here at ACME are the best and brightest spoilers and speculators that we can afford. Thus, we've got a high standard of excellence. After all, we're the tops of being ACME members. The TOPS. It's a lot of responsibility.

What we're getting at is far often the best and brightest of ACME come up on the short end of the consensus and the amazingly flawless society...blows it. That's not supposed to happen. We're #1! Right?

It could be a sad time or just a symbol of evolution, but it's time for us spoiling gods to hedge our bets.

We pick...we pick...

We pick whatever Snewser picks.

*sigh* Ahhh, that feels so much better. Such security. We're lemmings and we're proud of it. May our own scores soar ever higher!"

lovetowatch 123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-03, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovetowatch Click to send private message to lovetowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Other Sites"
I was hoping for Robman!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "SNEWSER SAYS..."
Alex Bell

And TDT has now crossed out Rob and put Alex, along with a link to Snewser's page with the answer.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

04-24-03, 03:53 PM (EST)
18. "RE: SNEWSER SAYS..."
D'oh. All this time and it just dawned on me:

Is Alex the same guy that invented the telephone? Guess not, I think CBS would have put it in his bio.

Anyway. Okay, so what are we going to talk about now...?

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Other Sites"
but i wonder exactly how it will come to be alex. it doesn't seem to add up, really. i guess matt has to win IC in order for alex to get the boot, but how do they decide that it's alex that should go? must be that rob ruins it and picks alex at TC when he should've picked whoever the fab 4 were all about booting. duh. now they'll know and he will be next. stupid rob. you could've been a genius, but you Fd yourself over.

*tsk*tsk*tsk*

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-24-03, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Other Sites"
I disagree --

First, Matt doesn't need IC for boot to go to Alex

Rob would never be stupid enough to 'accidently' vote wrong. No one could ever be that stupid.

Rob swinging over to (create) the other alliance is not stupid makes alot of sense.

However, he won't be able to hold onto it, I think because of his past machinations. What I think he did that was stupid was overplaying the Matt deal..he entertained everyone with that, and THAT's what's going to bite him in the gluts.

04-24-03, 05:17 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Other Sites"
I wonder if Rob will make his "shocked" face at Jenna and Heidi when the fourth Alex vote is read.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-24-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Other Sites"
Golly, I hope so.

At least we can be sure Rob's not angling to become an actor for heaven's sake.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-24-03, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "fever poll - 3 +hours until show"
Total Voters: 4953
Alex Bell 1205 (24.3%)
Butch Lockley 490 (9.9%)
Christy Smith 307 (6.2%)
Heidi Strobel 333 (6.7%)
Jenna Morasca 121 (2.4%)
Matt Von Ertfelda 1509 (30.5%) <<<<<
Rob Cesternino 988 (19.9%)

It's amazing how they are almost always wrong! (I hope)

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Survivor Fever"
Survivor Fever's official pick is Alex (6-2). The poll that you are referring to are not the actual members, but the visitors to the website that are mostly checking out Survivor related stories as the website is a great resource if you want to know what TV shows every Survivor ever is appearing on and the like. This is more relevant to the viewing audience as a whole than the spoilers at Survivor Fever.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •