The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thursday 4/24 Early Show preview of tonight's episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-24-03, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thursday 4/24 Early Show preview of tonight's episode"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-03 AT 12:04 PM (EST)

Did anyone see this in its entirety? It was a new preview, on just at 7:30 EDT and I missed the opening moments. But, there was a very interesting confessional by Matt stating he couldn't understand why the other 3 (or did he say 4?) were acting so obnoxious (my word, not his). He said something like "Don't they realize that if one of them is in the Final Two, that Butch, Christy and I will all vote against them?" It was the first glimpse I have seen that Matt has some inkling of how the game plays out. Foreshadowing? Setting him up as the winner? I hope someone was able to get this on tape.

Edited for spelling

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thursday 4/24 Early Show previe... smiles 04-24-03 1
 RE: Thursday 4/24 Early Show previe... danderoo 04-24-03 2
 RE: Thursday 4/24 Early Show previe... LadyT 04-24-03 3
   RE: Thursday 4/24 Early Show previe... esquire 04-24-03 4
       RE: Thursday 4/24 Early Show previe... SaphireLady 04-24-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-24-03, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thursday 4/24 Early Show preview of tonight's episode"
I didn't see the preview, but this could be some foreshadowing on why Matt perhaps chooses Jenna to take to the F2 with him?? Therefore, Jenna does not have to win the final immunity. Matt chooses Jenna because he stands a better chance of winning against Jenna than Butch or Christy.

danderoo 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-24-03, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail danderoo Click to send private message to danderoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thursday 4/24 Early Show preview of tonight's episode"

I don't know if this is any help to the master spoilers, but perhaps it's supporting information that Matt is not portrayed to us the way that the players saw him. Deena was on a morning radio program this morning (92 WPRO-FM) in Providence, RI. Kim, the "Morning Show" DJ, is a big Survivor fan and she was asking Deena about Matt. She said that they did not see Matt as the psycho that MB edits him to be. All she said was that he looked a little scary due to the fact that he started out with about 4% body fat and due to hunger, thirst, and lack of sleep his eyes were a little sunken in. She also said that one night while on fire watch with him he passed out (she thought from dehydration).

I didn't catch the whole interview and was not able to find anything on their website when I got to work. But if you want to try yourself, thier URL is www.92profm.com.

Dan

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-03, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thursday 4/24 Early Show preview of tonight's episode"
a three person alliance has won this thig before, it can be done again. I have a hard time believing that Jenn will win, especially with who is on the jury.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-24-03, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thursday 4/24 Early Show preview of tonight's episode"

>I have a hard time believing
>that Jenn will win, especially
>with who is on the
>jury.
>

I can see Jenna getting the vote of Heidi, Dave, Alex, Deena and Rob over Matthew

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-24-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thursday 4/24 Early Show preview of tonight's episode"
Lets think about this a minute. Jenna, Heidi, Alex, and Rob are all very insecure people with alot of resentment issues. They are highly jealous of each other. So if Jenna and Matt end up on a F2 together, you can't really think they would give Jenna their vote. These people would see her as having stepped all over them and lieing to them, etc.....

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •