The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EP10 Q&A Immunity Challenge?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-23-03, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"EP10 Q&A Immunity Challenge?"
SFever has updated the preview vidcaps. They now include this image...

Could this be the Q&A Immunity Challenge? Jenna and Heidi running from station to station, answering questions?

In the past we've had similar challenges where the contestants run from station to station answering questions and gathering required stuff with correct answers. First to answer the questions and gather the stuff wins immunity...

Fast and smart wins immunity.

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: EP10 Q&A Immunity Challenge? toddE 04-23-03 1
 RE: EP10 Q&A Immunity Challenge? iheartmagilla 04-23-03 2
   RE: EP10 Q&A Immunity Challenge? ImNext 04-23-03 3
       RE: EP10 Q&A Immunity Challenge? AZ_Leo 04-23-03 4
           RE: EP10 Q&A Immunity Challenge? VerucaSalt 04-23-03 5
 RE: EP10 Q&A Immunity Challenge? Brownroach 04-23-03 6
 RE: EP10 Q&A Immunity Challenge? lizziegirl 04-23-03 7
 RE: EP10 Q&A Immunity Challenge? strone 04-25-03 8
   RE: EP10 Q&A Immunity Challenge? snoocharoo 04-25-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-23-03, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: EP10 Q&A Immunity Challenge?"
I always enjoy that challenge. I remember fondly when Kelly W. kicked butt to save her own, while Rudy knew nothing.

Anyway, I think the girl in the back is Christy, not Heidi.

Fast and smart wins immunity? Well, so much for Heidi getting immunity, anyway.

iheartmagilla 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-23-03, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iheartmagilla Click to send private message to iheartmagilla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: EP10 Q&A Immunity Challenge?"
that looks like jenna and christy, to me - looks not nearly skinny enough to be heidi, shorts too long to be heidi's, a shirt we've seen on christy before, and hair too dark for heidi's.

could be immunity, but it also looks like it could be camp - perhaps they're running back to hear news about tree mail? responding to, "oh my god, something from home!" of course, jenna would have to talk to christy to tell her that, and we know she doesn't talk to christy....

ImNext 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-23-03, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ImNext Click to send private message to ImNext Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: EP10 Q&A Immunity Challenge?"
Doesn't the Q & A Challenge usually happen at night (maybe to make it harder to see the questions they have to read, therefore slowing them down)?

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-23-03, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: EP10 Q&A Immunity Challenge?"
It was during the day in Africa.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-23-03, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: EP10 Q&A Immunity Challenge?"
In the words of the immortal Rudy as far as what the pic is:

"I dunno"

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-03, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: EP10 Q&A Immunity Challenge?"
Christy's head and shoulders are bent as if she's looking for (or at) something on the ground. It seems odd for someone to have their head down like that if they are just going from point A to point B, especially running. So I think this might be from the IC.

lizziegirl 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-23-03, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizziegirl Click to send private message to lizziegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: EP10 Q&A Immunity Challenge?"
looks like a stick or something in Jenna's hand...

strone 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-25-03, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strone Click to send private message to strone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: EP10 Q&A Immunity Challenge?"
Matt is truly nuts. Why did he throw the challenge last night on the final ? Everyone except him voted the right answer, and yet he knew it as well but instead blatanly gave immunity to Rob, which Rob did hold true to his word and vote out Alex. What will Matt gain from this or is he JUST that stupid??? Next week should be interesting.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-25-03, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: EP10 Q&A Immunity Challenge?"
This is the second IC Matt threw...which IMHO is a useful and dangerous strategy.

matt handed Rob the IC to solidify the pact that they made to vote out Alex. It was a test of Rob's metal to see if he actually stood by his word.

"Intoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •