The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thoughts on Novel"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

BWB2 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-19-13, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BWB2 Click to send private message to BWB2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thoughts on Novel"
I wanted to get feedback on my novel,New Rome Rises: Dux Imperatorius, from this community. I am currently writing the second book in the series and wanted to get input. Here is a brief description of the novel:

Twenty-two year old Owen Badon becomes the King of England after the 21st century Roman Empire kills the rest of his family. He fights in the American Southwest alongside a young Green-Beret who is left for dead, a cowboy who was a former bank robber, and the youngest female sharp-shooting champion in U.S. history. In the United Kingdom Caesar’s sixteen-year-old daughter is torn to between her loyalty to her father, and her subjects as the new Queen of England. All of this and more are in New Rome Rises: Dux Imperatorius.

Here is a link if you have a Kindle: http://amzn.to/Ss2SFq

If you have a Nook: http://bit.ly/Y4wGtR

Please let me know what you enjoyed about the book and what you would like to see in the next book. I appreciate any feedback you may have.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thoughts on Novel   BWB2     05-19-13       
   So Where Is The Book?   foonermints     05-20-13     1  
   RE: Thoughts on Novel   Estee     05-20-13     2  
   RE: Thoughts on Novel   kingfish     05-20-13     3  
   RE: Thoughts on Novel   cahaya     05-20-13     4  
     RE: Thoughts on Novel   BWB2     05-23-13     20  
         RE: Thoughts on Novel   cahaya     05-23-13     22  
   RE: Thoughts on Novel   KeithFan     05-21-13     5  
   RE: Thoughts on Novel   Starshine     05-21-13     6  
     RE: Thoughts on Novel   foonermints     05-21-13     7  
         RE: Thoughts on Novel   kingfish     05-21-13     8  
             Righto!   foonermints     05-21-13     9  
                 RE: Righto!   cahaya     05-21-13     12  
                     RE: Righto!   foonermints     05-21-13     13  
     RE: Thoughts on Novel   Starshine     05-21-13     10  
         RE: Thoughts on Novel   cahaya     05-21-13     11  
             Cowboys vs. Aliens?   foonermints     05-21-13     14  
                 RE: Cowboys vs. Aliens?   cahaya     05-21-13     15  
                     RE: Cowboys vs. Aliens?   foonermints     05-21-13     16  
                         RE: Cowboys vs. Aliens?   cahaya     05-21-13     17  
                             RE: Cowboys vs. Aliens?   foonermints     05-21-13     18  
             RE: Thoughts on Novel   Starshine     05-22-13     19  
         RE: Thoughts on Novel   BWB2     05-23-13     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •