The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-03, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Today is Supe's birthday, so I think he's taking the day off. If you feel so inclined, go wish him a happy birthday. And then c'mon back and vote.

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Christy. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Dave (or Whoever)". That said, there is not exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren).

And, of course, happy voting.

Criminals From the Neck Up

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Alex SurvivinDawg 04-22-03 1
 Alex Chez 04-22-03 2
 Christy SherpaDave 04-22-03 3
 Alex IceCat 04-22-03 4
 Rob whoami 04-22-03 5
 Alex bebekid 04-22-03 6
 Alex mavsfan 04-22-03 7
 Alex J Slice 04-22-03 8
 Alex Jims02 04-22-03 9
 Alex PepeLePew13 04-22-03 10
 Alex Krautboy 04-22-03 11
 Alex Liz 04-23-03 12
 Alex !!!!! katem 04-23-03 13
 Alex cowboyroo 04-23-03 14
 Alex VanQ1 04-23-03 15
 Alex GeorgiaBelle 04-23-03 16
 Christy Smith ivoryElephant 04-23-03 17
 Alex (Go WILD!!!) bergdogg 04-23-03 18
 Alex (GO LIGHTNING!) railfan 04-23-03 19
 Alex (Go Lakers!) ejm92 04-23-03 20
 RE: Alex SurvivorJoel 04-23-03 21
 Alex Q 04-23-03 22
 Alex Wacko Jacko 04-23-03 23
 Rob Peteycat 04-23-03 24
 Alex samboohoo 04-23-03 25
 Alex jkokoj 04-23-03 26
 Alex -(go Bears) KeithFan 04-23-03 27
 Alas Alex AresMars 04-23-03 28
 Alex RudyRules 04-23-03 29
 Alex NTK 04-23-03 30
 alex smiles 04-23-03 31
 Alex Thaibeach 04-23-03 32
 Alex Devious Weasel 04-23-03 33
 Alex Bebo 04-23-03 34
 Vote Tally #1 (Go Packers!) ejm92 04-23-03 35
 ALEX wildchickenhunter 04-23-03 36
 Christy evanakm 04-23-03 37
 Alex (Go Tell It On The Mountain!) ElroyJetson 04-23-03 38
 Alex Boilermaker 04-23-03 39
 Alex munson 04-23-03 40
 Rob Cathy the Canadian 04-23-03 41
 ALEX DoodleBug 04-23-03 42
 Alex ulalame 04-23-03 43
 Alex lizzmac 04-23-03 44
   Vote change: Rob lizzmac 04-24-03 80
 Alex - Happy Administrative Asst Da... smrtNsassybnkr 04-23-03 45
 Rob mistofleas 04-23-03 46
 Alex (Go Magic and Ducks) survivorscott 04-23-03 47
 Alex djandy 04-23-03 48
 Alex sirvivorfan 04-23-03 49
 Matthew rwj3eb 04-23-03 50
 Alex Swami 04-23-03 51
 Alex specie 04-23-03 52
 Alex LeftPinky 04-23-03 53
 Alex (Go Avs!) I_AM_HE 04-23-03 54
 Alex (Go Leafs!) Yogi 04-23-03 55
 Heidi nowhereman 04-23-03 56
   VOTE CHANGE: Butch nowhereman 04-24-03 92
 Alex Mrs Burnett 04-23-03 57
 Alex smokedog 04-23-03 58
 Rob (Go Canucks!) jegas17 04-23-03 59
 ALEJANDRO bobstew617 04-23-03 60
 Rob 321Jump 04-24-03 61
 Alex SteffiGurl 04-24-03 62
 HEY ALEX... Round Robin 04-24-03 63
 Alex- bye, bye, bye blacknwhitedog 04-24-03 64
 Toucan Rob Barenaked Ladiesfan 04-24-03 65
 ALEX wendyp 04-24-03 66
 Rob VerucaSalt 04-24-03 67
 Alex dabo 04-24-03 68
 Alex Rain Crow 04-24-03 69
 Rob Brownroach 04-24-03 70
 Alex big bobby clobber 04-24-03 71
 Alex PrettyInPink 04-24-03 72
 Alex scante60a 04-24-03 73
 Rob Loree 04-24-03 74
 Vote Tally #2 - Go Cardinals Baseba... Devious Weasel 04-24-03 75
 Alex tamarama 04-24-03 76
 Alex zzz 04-24-03 77
 Alex, baby!! Ms_Ultra 04-24-03 78
 Jenna SaphireLady 04-24-03 79
 Robmassooo! Draco Malfoy 04-24-03 81
 Alex GuessItRains 04-24-03 82
 Rob (Go Home) s_man 04-24-03 83
 RE: Heidi buckeyegirl 04-24-03 84
 Alex moonbaby 04-24-03 85
 Rob (Go Nordique - ha ha) skyisbluu 04-24-03 86
 Alex..... MDSkinner 04-24-03 87
 ALEX - Go Stars - Go Mavs FSUGUY 04-24-03 88
 Alex... sleeeve 04-24-03 89
 Heidi L82LIFE 04-24-03 90
 Rob travelingbetty 04-24-03 91
 Rob NorthOfBoston 04-24-03 93

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Alex"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-03 AT 09:46 PM (EST)

I only voted to get the No. 1 position.

And Supes not doing the thread? What, he thinks it's his birthday or something? Oh, never mind...

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-22-03, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Alex"
As others have stated, Rob will realize he is low man on the alliance-of-4 totem pole. He will switch to the other side, where he believes he has a better shot at a better finish. My guess is Rob decides to do this fairly early in the episode, and tells Matt the other members of the alliance-of-4 want to target him (Matt) next. Rob will urge Matt to continue the cloak and dagger routine, and says he (Rob) will join M/B/C to vote out Alex. However, Rob will say M/B/C need to keep this switch quiet in order for it to succeed. This strategy will be the way the "worker bee" and "Lazy 4" subplot can evolve. This will be the reason behind Butch's statement "This is ridiculous". (Because Butch will have been told he, M and C need to keep up the facade of eager workers for the next couple of days, while Rob keeps up his facade of being part of the lazy 4-some. Then at the TC, the truth will come out, and Alex will be ejected.

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Christy"
Going back to my original voting pattern.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Alex"
What Krautboy says...

(I assume)

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-22-03, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Rob"
I think things are going to catch up with him.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-22-03, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Alex"
What IceCat said.

bebe

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-22-03, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Alex"
Somebodys got to defect from the fab 4 in order for the CO spoiler to play out. The most logical defector is Rob.

Spoilers say Jenna makes the final 2.
Spoilers say Heidi goes next week.
Rob's defection means Alex goes this week.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Alex"
I keep saying it: he's due

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Alex"
Well, I share the popular opinion. We only have two boot candidates (supposedly) and game logic points to an Alex boot.

OMH!!! I REMEMBERED TO TAKE OUT MY SIG PIC!!!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Alex"
There's really nobody else that makes the most sense as a bootee with what we are all led to believe thus far with ChillOne and the editing of the show to date.

We're being rammed from all angles by CBS that there's a power group of Alex, Jenna, Heidi and Rob that is in control. MB isn't going to hype this group up big-time and then have them methodically knock off the misfits one by one. Boring TV. No... they're being built up to fall flat on their faces so somebody's got to defect or get backstabbed. The only logical candidates are Alex and Rob.

In favour for Rob as a boot: He's flip-flopped so much that the others may see that he's so untrustworthy that they've got to boot him. All it takes is for Matthew to see where Rob is seated at the RC and in laying down on the beach with the so-called Power 4, plus a little nudge from Christy or someone else to see that Rob can't be trusted too much.

However, Rob is too savvy a game-player to not know he's likely the 4th man on the totem pole in the Power 4, so I would be shocked if he doesn't pick up on the fact that he's in a stronger position, game-wise, to switch over to the misfits and hope that Matthew has creeped out too many people to swing the final jury vote into Rob's favour. Also, would A/J/H think to team up with M/C/B to boot Rob seeing that the two groups barely acknowledge each other with the way the editing has gone?

In favour for Alex as a boot: As outlined in the most recent paragraph against a Rob boot, Rob doesn't seem to be edited as someone who will immediately get a boot, IMHO. I think Rob is going to see the light and hop over to M/C/B to vote against Alex by a 4-3 margin.

An Alex boot also helps to neatly tie in a lot of things with the ChillOne final four and fits the Milkshaky spoiler as well. Rob switching over to B/C/M, booting Alex now and Heidi next week and then getting stabbed at the final 5 TC in favour of Jenna would explain how it's concievable that we have a improbable final four of Jenna/Matthew/Christy/Butch that no casual viewer would expect to happen.

So it's Alex as my choice for this week's boot.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Alex"
We've had two weeks to think about this and not much has happened to change the general consensus. Great spoiling and speculation by all who contributed...

The ChillOne/Milkshaky Spoilers:

The ChillOne and Milkshaky Spoilers, confirmed by several other sources, lead us to this week’s decision… Rob or Alex? Who goes this week and who follows Heidi next week?

The OFG Theory:

Alex is featured in the "Next week on Survivor..." promo. Rob, on the other hand, is not featured in the previews and therefore safe, according to the theory.

Not infallible, just a little more support, to the logic that points to Alex...

Markopolo “Insider” Transcript:

During Alex and Rob’s late night conversation we get confirmation that Rob recognizes he’s in a precarious situation in the alliance with Alex, Jenna and Heidi. He knows he’s fourth in his current alliance.

Strategies Revealed Do Not Succeed:

The much publicized alliance of Rob, Alex, Jenna and Heidi is featured in the promos “beaming with power” and feeling “secure in their alliance”, but as we know, because of the various spoilers, this alliance revealed to us in the previews will somehow not succeed...

CBS Teasers:

Beaming with power, the alliance of Alex, Rob, Jenna and Heidi take it easy while the others toil in the hopes of saving themselves.

Back at camp, a comfortable few who feel secure in their alliance take it easy while the others toil in a desperate attempt to stay in the tribe.

This week Alex starts out “beaming with power”, as leader of the “alliance of Alex, Rob, Jenna and Heidi”. He is one of the “comfortable few who feel secure in their alliance”. Alex is flying high, while the “others” (Matt, Butch and Christy) must make a “desperate attempt to stay in the tribe”.

Rob is not content with fourth place. He knows his window of opportunity is closing and that he stands a much better chance of making it to the F2 if he convinces Matt, Butch and Christy to align with him.

Rob had befriended Alex and previously led Matt to believe that Alex, Rob and Matt had a F3 alliance. Now Rob must convince Matt to vote against Alex “a trusted ally” in order “to save themselves”. Once he gets the “promise” from Matt, Butch and Christy will fall into place, already tired of the arrogant, sunbather alliance.

“In a last ditch attempt to save themselves, one castaway promises to vote against a trusted ally which then sends the targeted friend into a tailspin.”

“A Survivor promises to vote against a trusted ally, sending the wounded friend into a flutter.”

Rob convinces Matt that their “trusted ally” Alex is too great a threat, who then “promises to vote against a trusted ally”. After which, “in a last ditch attempt to save themselves” Butch and Christy go along with the plan to target Alex.

Rob may play one side against the other, waiting to see which way the wind will blow, targeting Matthew with the sunbather alliance, and Alex with the misfit alliance, waiting to see who wins immunity.

Alex finds out about the plan to target him and, “wounded” by Rob’s betrayal, goes into a flutter trying to salvage votes from Christy, Butch and Matthew, who have already promised to vote against him…

In another ironic twist, Alex, who has been flying high, gets wind of the plan to target him which “sends him into a tailspin”, only to crash and burn at TC.

Krautboy

Liz 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-23-03, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Liz Click to send private message to Liz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Alex"
What bebekid said.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-23-03, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Alex !!!!!"
Whatever Liz said

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Alex"
Same answer. Different Logic.

I think the title Q and A again is multi-fold. I think the immunity challenge is Trivia and Rob shows how much of a con artist he is by winning, thus making the others how he did so poorly in the other.

Secondfold- I think during TC, it comes out that Rob has betrayed Matthew in JP's questioning of Matthew, and Matthew stating that he will not vote for Rob in the F2 because of his betrayal of him and Butch. With jury watching, Rob decided to change his vote against Matt to a vote against Alex, knowing of the 3 of his other alliance-mates, he wouldn't get a vote from any of them in the F2 any way, and says Alex packing.

Having no choice, Rob by necessity of the game must vote against Heidi or Jenna next episode, where I believe Jenna will pull an Immunity Run (or offer nudity to get Rob to vote Heidi instead of Jenna).

Alternate: Rob's not going yet, so alternate, I'd go against Chill-One and say Christy.

VanQ1 66 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ1 Click to send private message to VanQ1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Alex"
Ok.. so for the 4th week I am picking the same guy.. One of these weeks it is gonna work!

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-23-03, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Alex"
Cause I like what VanQ1 said

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-23-03, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Christy Smith"
Christy had a lot of airtime in the recap, she has been quiet lately so this was done to make us more interested in her before she goes.

Christy the tribe has spoken it is time for you to go

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-23-03, 03:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Alex (Go WILD!!!)"
Alex will be voted out of Tribal Counsel, with Matt as my alternate boot.

On a side note, LETS GO WILD!!!!!

"This, unfortunately, is the high point of my day" - Lester Burnham
Me and Heidi Strobel share the same birthday!!!! GO HEIDI!!!

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-23-03, 05:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Alex (GO LIGHTNING!)"
What everybody else is saying.

Lightning-Devils Thurs. night, so hope all the spoiling is right, will be checking in after the game to find out.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Alex (Go Lakers!)"
Oh well, Avs are gone, I have nothing to cheer for in Hockey....

Alex needs to go, I'm sick of him....it's either him or Rob.

SurvivorJoel 73 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorJoel Click to send private message to SurvivorJoel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Alex"
He's my original favorite. However, KBs Road to the final four has convinced me that he'll be out next, if we preempt the final four to be M/B/C/J.

My Alternative bootie though would be Matt, considering there's still chance that Alex is the one referred to in the final four spoiler. He remains to be an immunity threat and I think everyone knows this, even Rob.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-23-03, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Alex"
Because Rob will flip-flop again, this time to the B/M/C side. Making him easy picking next week by everyone left.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Alex"
It cruise control time.

Peteycat 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-23-03, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peteycat Click to send private message to Peteycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Rob"
Maybe the others catch onto his playing all sides.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Alex"
and Jenna and Heidi are the sour grapes next week when their snuggle bunny is gone.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-23-03, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Alex"
All the spoilers are pointing his way. Sad to see you go but it is time Alex.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Alex -(go Bears)"
maybe they can get some good picks.

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-23-03, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Alas Alex"
I'm really torn this week between Rob and Alex which probably means someone else goes.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Alex"
Alex is the logical bootee based on all the spoiling info. we have summarized in others' posts above.
Alternate: Rob

NTK 109 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NTK Click to send private message to NTK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Alex"
The spoilers point to the Alliance braking up. It could be from everyone catching on to Rob's playing both sides. But, Rob wants to win this more than his other Alliance members. He must decide to give himself a better chance through his friendship with Matt and Matt's friendship with Butch. Also, Rob could be dealt with at another time. Alex is an immunity threat. But, it is probably Matt who wins immunity this week.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "alex"
Bye bye Alex!

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Alex"
at long last.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Alex"
While I agree with everyone else’s pick, I am going to go a bit out on a limb with my reasoning. I hang on like a dog (the Weasel family English Springer Spaniel puppy, to be precise) to a chew toy to the notion that something happens to cause Jenna and Heidi to initiate the move. Not sure what, but I think it’s there. So I say Alex by a 6-1 vote, instead of a 4-3 vote.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Alex"
What Katem and Iggy said. Plus I can't ignore the anteater.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Vote Tally #1 (Go Packers!)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-03 AT 11:38 AM (EST)

After 34 votes, this is post 35 and here is your tally....

30 - Alex
2 - Christy
2 - Rob

Looks like Alex is running away with it....Matt, Jenna, Heidi, Butch are all UTR.....

Edited: Bebo snuck a vote in before I snuck the tally in

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "ALEX"
Although this appears to be a band wagon vote. It is not. I have had such a bad season of spoiling that I have decided to switch tactics to the alphabetical method(Sean S1).

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Christy"
I refuse to believe ChillOne, just as I refused to believe the Brian-Clay F2 spoiler.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Alex (Go Tell It On The Mountain!)"
Buh bye

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Alex"
Yawn!!! Can't wait for Survivor 7 to start spoiling again.

(Secretly rooting for Chillone, MilkShaky, and all of us to be wrong so that spoiling would be more fun, but I am a realist)

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-23-03, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Alex"
n/m.

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Rob"
I just don't see Christy going along with Rob's plan. She has to be suspicious. She has to feel out A/H/J. And Rob's comment that "Alex thinks he's in charge, Deena thinks she's in charge, but I'm in charge" was replayed during recrap. That comment is screaming to bite him in the ass.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "ALEX"
Rob's still in charge, for the moment. Rob redeems himself with Deena sending Alex to loser lodge.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Alex"
It's the only move that makes sense if the ChillOne final four is to come about. Plus, I think that the John Nash reference at the outset of the season is going to continue to play out, and that those who have identified themselves as leaders are being systematically wiped out. We will be left with 4 followers in the end, after all the "strong players/leaders" (Roger, Dave, Deena, Alex) and "manipulators" (Rob, Heidi) are taken out.

lizzmac 131 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizzmac Click to send private message to lizzmac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Alex"
A big part of me really really really wants to go with the upset pick of Rob, but I've been burned a couple of times this season. Just better stick to what almost seems to be a pre-ordained boot order from here on out.

Lizzmac

lizzmac 131 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizzmac Click to send private message to lizzmac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
80. "Vote change: Rob"
Don't know why, just going with my gut. Can't possibly do any worse than the last few weeks.

Sorry there's not a more persuasive argument there

Lizzmac

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Alex - Happy Administrative Asst Day!"
Sounds a lot better than Happy Secretaries day....huh?

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Rob"
This is what I "speculated" in the last round of voting:

Something tells me that after Robs complete manipulation of Matt last week (telling Matt that it's he, Alex and Matt in the final three) and then NOT talking to Alex about his conversation with Matt and on several occasions keeping Matt and Alex away from each other so they couldn't discuss the situation, is gonna bite Rob in the butt. Matt and Alex finally talk...Matt realizes that Rob is using him big time, Alex has no real love for Rob because he sees the bullcrap artist that he is...they go to Deena and say...hello, he's talking behind your back, he's got a poker in the fire with each of our names on it and it's time to get rid of him. Butch, Christy and Heidi are gonna tag along and the only person I see as "perhaps" keeping in with Rob is Jenna. Mainly because she's manipulative herself and thinks she can still work Rob and his hormones.

Other than Deena not being there any more I think that this can still hold true. Matt will be the one to campaign for the ousting of Rob with Butch and Christy. No problem there, Butch and Christy are annoyed with ALL of the non-workers. I think Christy is the one that mentions to Matt that Rob was making fun of him etc. and Matt then approaches Alex to confirm the different stories that Rob has been spreading around.

Rob has horned in on the Alex/Jenna/Heidi group so he's not really part of them. Alex could see the potential risks of keeping such a manipulator in the game and decide it's time to get rid of him.

So...to make a long story short (*too late*) Matt's gonna win IC and Rob's history.

mistofleas --dreams a little dream of never having to hear Rob's cocky, annoying, sexist bullcrap again

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Alex (Go Magic and Ducks)"

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Alex"
Time to vote out one of the strongest players, but it's one week too late for Deena.

sirvivorfan 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-23-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sirvivorfan Click to send private message to sirvivorfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Alex"
Definitely Alex

rwj3eb 161 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rwj3eb Click to send private message to rwj3eb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Matthew"
I am not buying into the rumors yet.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Alex"
What bebe said IceCat said Krautboy said - before he actually said it.

specie 52 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail specie Click to send private message to specie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Alex"
I don't see how Rob could go just yet. Matt won't turn on him this soon. Alex is more of a threat. I say Rob joins the minority trio and they take out Alex. Rob is a definite 4th wheel where he is, and he could (conceivably) move up to #1 or #2 in the undergroup.

--specie bean

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-23-03, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Alex"
It has to be you!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Alex (Go Avs!)"
as someone here rightly puts it: I'd rather be delusional

Yogi 1206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-23-03, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Alex (Go Leafs!)"
Ditto

nowhereman 131 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nowhereman Click to send private message to nowhereman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Heidi"
because I want to make being clueless an art.

nowhereman 131 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nowhereman Click to send private message to nowhereman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
92. "VOTE CHANGE: Butch"
...because nobody voted for the poor sap.

Mrs Burnett 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-23-03, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mrs%20Burnett Click to send private message to Mrs%20Burnett Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Alex"
Alex has played this game in a relatively complacent, laid-back manner. If Rob plays his hand in the underhanded manner he has in the past, I think it's unlikely Alex will see the move coming.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-23-03, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Alex"
Someone gets sour grapes next week, and it's because Alex goes!

jegas17 19 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jegas17 Click to send private message to jegas17 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Rob (Go Canucks!)"
Is Rob stupid enough to turn on A/H/J and vote out Alex? If he does that then he loses all 3 of those votes if he makes it to F2. He's no brain surgeon but he does know how to play the game so I don't think he'll turn on Alex and get away with it. Too bad that it is game over for him this week.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "ALEJANDRO"
I wouldn't be surprised that Matt picks up the other 3 votes if he doesn't win IC. I think it's this week where M/B/C catch on to Rob and play along with him for a while. Alex has been thinking far too long he's in control, but he'll find out the hard way he's not.

Oh, Rob, you're SO EVIL

HOORAY! My 300th post (what a week, buying a new car, and now this--it's almost too much! )

321Jump 606 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 321Jump Click to send private message to 321Jump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Rob"
Sadly...

A confluence of spoilers convince me that Rob is the next boot: At Sucks, Ceasarsfollies says he goes soon, tropicGuy1 says he goes next, and on his fan site 60% of the people who voted in a poll pick him as the next to go.

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Alex"
Because...

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "HEY ALEX..."
...it's time for you to go!

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "Alex- bye, bye, bye"
Christy is the swing vote. She did not vote against Deena last week. I think Rob turns against Alex and brings the misfits- Matt, Butch, Christy- with him this week.

Barenaked Ladiesfan 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-24-03, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Barenaked%20Ladiesfan Click to send private message to Barenaked%20Ladiesfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "Toucan Rob"

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "ALEX"
I almost forgot to vote!

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Rob"
As much as I know I should vote for Alex just because the information "at hand" leans towards him, it also leaned toward him for a number of weeks and yet he stays. In fact, if we didn't have CO and the lack of info we really do have about him (no weight loss spoilers, no sighting spoilers, no nothing) I'd have him as the winner.

I dunno. Rob's wheeling and dealing just seems about now to catch up with him. If there is any inkling to the rest of the fab four that Rob has tried to play both ends, he is toast. His profession that "he is the real leader" just seems perfect timing. Matt rising like a phoenix to perhaps get a "clue" seems also good timing.

His weight loss spoilers could in fact be okay for him to go now.

I am probably wrong but since the whole season has been "spoiled" so to speak, I figure I'll spice up the season by voting somewhat against the grain, at least I'll be surprised.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "Alex"
Alt. Rob.

Alex or Rob attempts to secure their F3 strategy by getting Jenna to agree to vote against Heidi at F4, but Jenna plays it cool and instead goes to Heidi and reveals the truth about Alex/Rob, so the two of them scramble to form a new alliance with Christy and Butch. Logically, when Matt wins immunity, they target Alex.

Rain Crow 374 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "Alex"
Quick vote. Easy Choice.

Rain Crow

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "Rob"
It's that either/or week we've been dreading. Good cases can be made for Alex and Rob, imo.

There've been so many false alarms with Alex, I get nervous whenever I see everybody start voting for him. I still can't shake the feeling that we haven't seen enough of Alex yet. He only started to emerge as a "player" in Ep 9. And no one that's been voted out seems to have any opinion about Alex personally, so I'm thinking maybe he didn't spend much time on the jury. Deena had lots to say about Rob though, and likes him.

I'm gonna guess that if Rob does come up with a scheme, it backfires. Rob's never instigated a boot cold before, he's only "worked" situations when he determined there was already support to target someone. If he decides to finesse an Alex or Heidi boot, Rob will have to maintain some semblance of communication with Matt/Butch. Jenna, Heidi and Alex should wonder why that's necessary anymore. Rob may also have to satisfy Matt as to why he's spending so much time with the sunbathers.

As the number of people dwindles, shiftiness gets harder to keep under wraps. Defectors were not viewed favorably by anyone in previous installments. It's clear they are only acting in their own interests, and they are normally dealt with sooner rather than later, either before they can wreak havoc (Zoe, Penny) or immediately after turning (Brandon).

If Rob were to successfully oust Alex this week, he would be exposed and theoretically should be booted in Ep 11 as untrustworthy (and unneeded by M/B/C any longer). But because of the Heidi spoiler he'd have to stick around until Ep 12.

If he lasts until Ep 12 (F5), I can't see why he wouldn't be able to maneuver himself at least to F4 -- if not F3 -- with Matt and Butch, getting at least one of the more sympathetic Christy and more popular Jenna ditched first.

So my hunch is that Rob doesn't make it that far. I think he drives the car into the ditch this week.

big bobby clobber 13 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20bobby%20clobber Click to send private message to big%20bobby%20clobber Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "Alex"
Rob plays both sides of the fence again, and convinces M/B/C to vote with him.

PrettyInPink 85 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PrettyInPink Click to send private message to PrettyInPink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "Alex"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-03 AT 12:44 PM (EST)

Too many spoilers that all point to his demise.

(*Eyes wide, head tilting back and forth, sing-song voice, a la Deena*)

"Bye bye Alex, bye bye Alex..."

And a happy belated birthday to Superman!

Edit - So sorry! Didn't take out my sig pic to vote!

scante60a 76 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scante60a Click to send private message to scante60a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "Alex"
...because that alliance seems too cocky to last.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "Rob"
I want him gone. This is a personal choice. I want Rob to go this week.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "Vote Tally #2 - Go Cardinals Baseball!"
After 73 votes, this is post 75 and here is our tally....
58 – Alex
10 - Rob
3 – Christy
1 – Matt
1 – Heidi
Butch and Jenna are UTR

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-24-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
76. "Alex"
Otherwise, I can't see Chillone.

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
77. "Alex"
Gotta go with the crowd on this one.

Ms_Ultra 16 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ms_Ultra Click to send private message to Ms_Ultra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
78. "Alex, baby!!"
It's time for him to go.........

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
79. "Jenna"
Because I don't like her and I don't want her to skate through our boards here without at least one vote.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
81. "Robmassooo!"
I guess that's how you spell it. I dunno. I got nothin'.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
82. "Alex"
If I accept ChillOne/Milkshaky, then Alex is the only logical boot.

Alternate: Rob, but then I'm totally bewildered as to why Heidi goes next.

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
83. "Rob (Go Home)"
I like you, buddy. You've brought some much needed frivolity to the game. You have been entertaining in both game knowledge and game play. But, you've made too many promises, cut too many deals, and strung along too many people to go much further.

You've played a good game, now **cough*C1*cough**, go get that website back up and running....welcome to your "demise in the game."

C-ya in Friday's web chat.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
84. "RE: Heidi"
One has to have a dream, right?
**crossing fingers**

"I believe the most important single thing, beyond discipline and creativity,is daring to dare" Maya Angelou

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
85. "Alex"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-03 AT 07:57 PM (EST)

I don't know why. My head hurts.
Hehehe Just realized his name is Alexander Bell.
Hey Alex! TIme for you to PHONE HOME! Buahahahah!

skyisbluu 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-24-03, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyisbluu Click to send private message to skyisbluu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
86. "Rob (Go Nordique - ha ha)"
I dunno, I think Rob's playing both sides of the tribe finally comes to bite him in the butt and his two alliances vote him off in revenge. I hope I'm wrong, and I would really like to see Rob get to finally two - yeah, I think ChillOne is wrong. Ha!

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
87. "Alex....."
I am just going withthe Pack. Krautboy is the man, and seems to have it all together at this stage.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-24-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
88. "ALEX - Go Stars - Go Mavs"
Go alex....no I mean go...go away.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
89. "Alex..."
Swamped at work, so making this quick...

Rob realizes that he's 4th in a four-person alliance and would be in an alliance with Matt in the other group... he swaps.

Obvious target (IC threat) is Alex.

Previews show a strong alliance of four... therefore alliance will fracture.

We know from MilkShakey that Heidi goes NEXT week.

We know from Chill One that final four are Christie (deaf girl finishes fourth), Butch (older guy finishes third), Strong Guy, and Jenna (Hot Girl, with others already ruled out).

We know from the online gambling site that CBS employees were betting on Matt and Jenna to win (consistent with Chill One spoiler for the final two)... therefore, Matt is the Strong One in the F2.

Therefore, by process of elimination, we know that either Rob or Alex will be voted out next.

Rob is more likely to defect from the alliance of four than Alex is, therefore, Rob defects and Alex gets the boot.

Rob seems more likely to defect if Matt wins immunity again (meaning that they have to find a new target, and leaving Rob exposed AGAIN for being the liar who led Matt on), therefore, I pick a Matt IC victory.

Vidcaps confirm a food auction is RC, therefore, everyone wins the RC.

Summary:

Boot: Alex
RC: Food Auction
IC: Matt

Remainder of Season:
E11: Heidi (Milkshakey Spoiler)
E12: Rob (Process of Elimination)
E13a: Christie (Chill One)
E13b: Butch (Chill One)
Final Two: Jenna and Matt (Chill One + Gambling Site)

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
90. "Heidi"
No real reason, I just wanted to be different and choose someone that's totally UTR.

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
91. "Rob"
I can see him leaving before Alex.

NorthOfBoston 158 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-03, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthOfBoston Click to send private message to NorthOfBoston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
93. "Rob"
Although it's likely Alex is the one to go, I choose Rob for this prediction:

Heidi is the "swing" vote (she seems more likely to speak her own mind, ala past boot conversations with Deena about Roger and Dave as targets); she also did not live with Rob in the switch tribe and has less of a connection to him. I can also see Jenna and Alex wanting to vote off Butch, but Heidi wanting to vote off Christie. Jenna does not vote for Alex because she feels she has a strong alliance with him. Alex theorizes that it would not be in his best interest to vote for Rob because he is thinking ahead about who he can count on for the rest of the game (even though Rob is the Iago). Out of the four, I see Heidi as the most likely to jump ship.

Catalyst for vote: Rob tries to play M/B/C and burn both ends of the candle. This FINALLY backfires on him.

Next episode: Jenna is annoyed with pal Heidi for breaking up the Fantastic Four ("Sour Grapes"). Heidi is then annoyed with Christie for leading a coup against her, thus solidifying her dislike of Christie post-game.

Final five: Alex/Jenna/Butch/Christie/Matt
Matt wins IC, Alex is the next best threat to go.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •