The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-20-03, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps chillinmcmillan 04-20-03 1
 RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps drawde236 04-20-03 2
   RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps Bungler 04-20-03 3
   RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps Jims02 04-20-03 5
 RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps djandy 04-20-03 4
 some new ones Bungler 04-20-03 6
 RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps SaphireLady 04-21-03 7
   RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps PepeLePew13 04-21-03 8
   RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps Brownroach 04-21-03 12
 RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps Brownroach 04-21-03 9
   RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps Boilermaker 04-21-03 11
 RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps wendyp 04-21-03 10
 RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps wildchickenhunter 04-21-03 13
   RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps joannie 04-21-03 14
 Alliance headed for comeuppance lizzmac 04-22-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

chillinmcmillan 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-20-03, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chillinmcmillan Click to send private message to chillinmcmillan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps"
Looks like they get a visit from a family member......

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-20-03, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-03 AT 09:59 PM (EST)

I normally just lurk in Spoilers, but I just want to throw something out to see what everyone else thinks. There really isn't much here to work with that I could see, but the picture order of the Gang Of 4 stood out (Alex, Heidi, Rob, Jenna). I realize that this isn't etched in stone, but isn't this the order of how the next three get booted (with Jenna going to F4)?

Back to lurking

04-20-03, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps"
Come back out of lurk, darnit! It's takes a village to raise a spoiler.

As for the order, I have the preview several times in a couple different versions. There are two that I have that show the Arrogant 4 with their names over top, and in both previews the order is different. It's as above (Alex, Heidi, Rob, Jenna) in the one preview, and it's like this in the second (Rob, Heidi, Jenna, Alex).

Another curiosity. In both of my previews, the pictures of all 4 seem to match up, BUT in comparison to the web preview that Trish capped for SurvivorFever, the HEIDI pic is completely different.

Mine:

Trish's:

Don't know if there's any significance to that.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-03, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps"
DARN YOU!!!

DIE, DRAWDE, DIE!!! I WAS ABOUT TO FEEL ALL SPECIAL!!!

Hey, I noticed that too. That whole Alex/Heidi/Rob/Jenna thing. Struck me as kind of odd.

P.S Drawde, you gotta post more. I like what I'm "hearing"

In Honor of Summary Writers...
5. "She’s deaf! She’s deaf! Oh God, the humanity, she’s deaf!" -TechNoir
6. "Christy’s smile... one of the 1,612 defining moments" -TeamJoisey
7. "Christy wins the Jan Gentry “Aim High” Award" -Fester
8. "Heidi and Jenna are more Butch than Butch" -Draco
9. "Matthew: DINNER!" -Anotherkim

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-20-03, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-03 AT 10:56 PM (EST)

Just a comment, but it looks like Jenna is totally flat-chested in this picture. Has she lost her ability to be Topless Jungle Girl?

04-20-03, 10:52 PM (EST)
6. "some new ones"
Just caught another preview and got the other elusive shots, including the different Heidi shot.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-21-03, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps"
What I find ironic and it might, the iffy being might, be important. Notice how Alex, Heidi, and Rob's shots are at the auction but that Jenna's is more then likely at a confession. Could that mean anything?

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-03, 05:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps"
Good catch SL... Her clothing in pic 18 is different than in the pic of the challenge. Could just mean that there's more to her story than with the other three -- there's always a reason behind MB using certain shots over other possible shots.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-03, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps"
Cap 17 of Rob in the green shirt is not at RC either. He's wearing his gray tank at RC.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-03, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps"
Interesting tableau in Caps 12 and 13. We have Christy and Matt in back and Butch in front on one side of the benches. Heidi and Jenna are in back and Rob is in front on the other. Looking at cap 15, Alex was sitting in the front between Butch and Rob before he got up.

One might think Rob and Alex would be reversed, since Rob is closer to Matt and Butch at this point. Hmm.

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-21-03, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps"
If we analyze the shots of Alex, Jenna, Heidi, and Rob, I notice that Rob is always in the middle of Jenna and Heidi. Alex is too in the laying down suntan shots as well. During this time we are lead to believe that Butch, Matthew, and Christy are working. How does Rob describe this interaction to Matthew and Butch? I still think that Rob probably defects, but Matthew and Butch and Christy probably realize that he is not a true friend and they only go along because the situation is desperate for them.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-21-03, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps"
Notice in cap 12...Christy is sitting next to "creepy" Matt. Butch is infront. everyone is talkign about M/C/B in an alliance, this could be a sign....plus vid 27 I am sure is complaining about the other 4.... could Christy know the game and form a secret alliance with Jenna? No one would expect it since there is not love between them.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-21-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps"
Cap 14 looks like Hiedi untying her bikini?
Could she be using her only asset to stay in the game?

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-21-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep 10 (Sun) Vidcaps"
Don't forget, Heidi posesses both natural AND man-made beauty!

lizzmac 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-22-03, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizzmac Click to send private message to lizzmac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Alliance headed for comeuppance"
This definitely has "shades of Marquesas" written all over it for me, when the coconut-chopping was the undoing of the John/Tammy/General/Zoe alliance. The shot of the "powerful" basking in the sun juxtaposed with the supposedly "oppressed" doing all the work - it's setting up some sort of upset.

Of course, I suppose we've known that for a while - and the question still remains who goes first? (Gotta be Alex, for my money.)

Lizzmac

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •