The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bungler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-18-03, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bungler"
Hey Bungler there was a second promo on about the next episode, where are they. Only asking because I don't know how to do that or I would.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I'm No Bungler, but... tribephyl 04-20-03 1
   RE: I'm No Bungler, but... Loree 04-20-03 2
       RE: I'm No Bungler, but... SaphireLady 04-20-03 4
           RE: I'm No Bungler, but... Peteycat 04-20-03 11
               Calling Saphire Lady...... Peteycat 04-21-03 12
                   Sorry PettyCat SaphireLady 04-22-03 13
                       RE: Sorry PettyCat Peteycat 04-22-03 14
                           RE: Sorry PettyCat SaphireLady 04-22-03 15
                           RE: Sorry PettyCat DoodleBug 04-22-03 16
   RE: I'm No Bungler, but... joannie 04-20-03 3
       RE: I'm No Bungler, but... SaphireLady 04-20-03 5
       RE: I'm No Bungler, but... Loree 04-20-03 8
   RE: I'm No Bungler, but... SaphireLady 04-20-03 6
   RE: I'm No Bungler, but... Jims02 04-20-03 7
       RE: I'm No Bungler, but... amylynne321 04-20-03 9
           RE: I'm No Bungler, but... Ra_8secs 04-20-03 10
               RE: I'm No Bungler, but... DoodleBug 04-22-03 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-03, 04:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I'm No Bungler, but..."
I have the caps...so graciously swiped from SurvivorFever.

RC: FOOD AUCTION

At camp.
The Beach Blanket Bunch...

The Worker Drones...

Discuss...

tribephyl

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-03, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I'm No Bungler, but..."
Well Christy is clearly sitting with Butch and Matt. She is much closer aligned with them than with the other girls or Rob. Have we ever seen Alex and Christy speak to each other?

04-20-03, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I'm No Bungler, but..."
No, I have never seen Alex talk to Christy, I also have not seen Rob talk to Christy, I have seen Rob talk to Deena with Christy present, but have not seen him talk directly to Christy. In fact, you don't see any of them, guys and gals, talk directly to Christy, except for Deena. These are just wonderful people.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

Peteycat 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-20-03, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peteycat Click to send private message to Peteycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I'm No Bungler, but..."
This is very disturbing. I've only seen Deena and Butch talking to Christy but I missed parts of the recap episode. Do you think they are hiding people talking to her for some reason or is that just wishful thinking? (I have to say I've been hoping Christy wins this.)

04-21-03, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peteycat Click to send private message to Peteycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Calling Saphire Lady......"
Was hoping you would answer. I'm no spoiler but liked what you said above and was wondering what you thought.

04-22-03, 03:39 AM (EST)
13. "Sorry PettyCat"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-03 AT 03:43 AM (EST)

I did not see your message, I am sorry.

No, I do not think it has been hidden. We saw in the recap that Dave did talk to Christy as they watched the fire. But per Christy, in a confession, she thinks that you would admire someone before you want them not to vote you off. We know that at the boys camp with the switch that Butch and Roger talked to her, but how much, and have not seen Butch talk to her since. I have Never seen Jenna say a word to her. In episode one, Jenna and Christy were tied together, when they crossed the balance beam they did hi-five each other but that was it. Heidi may have talked to her a little, as she was the only other female, when they were at that switch camp but only thing shown was her talking to Christy about the guys and not even sure if she was talking to Christy or the camara. Other then those few times, have seen no one talking to her. I truely believe that these idiots think deaf also means dumb. They are in for a big surprise. JP has pointed out on talk show and such that Christy reads lips EXTREMELY well. So I think little Ms. Christy knows alot about what is going on around her. I also think that she is playing her own game. She is truely there to survive, and if she can introduce people to the reality that deaf people are just like them. Thank goodness Christy can truely say she is not like them and it be a good thing.

edited to clean up typos.

04-22-03, 08:43 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Sorry PettyCat"
ah thank you SaphireLady, appreciate your opinion.
<We saw in the recap that Dave did talk to Christy as they watched the fire>
I did miss this. I missed Roger talking to her too.

<I have Never seen Jenna say a word to her.> Do you or anyone here think this might be significant?

<JP has pointed out on talk show and such that Christy reads lips EXTREMELY well>
ah I didn't know this. This is good news, I think. I think someone else on here also said she read lips?

04-22-03, 01:57 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Sorry PettyCat"
I think the only real significance about Jenna and Christy is that if either one of them ends up in the final 2 that the other one will not vote for them.

I do not believe their is a secret alliance between them because of how Jenna treated Christy the first several days. I do not think Christy would forget that or trust Jenna. Notice I did not say she would not forgive her. Handicap people have an amazing ability of forgiveness. So I believe Christy would forgive her but do not think she would trust her. Christy seems/appears very open about her opinions, and seems to say exactly what she thinks even, if withing the context of the game, it could be suicide. Like when she told the ladies they were all lazy and did not work. Or once with the guys, she did not stop and think two of those woman, who ignored her, were now with her and would pass on her comments. While Jeanne would not have, and because of her age would understand why Christy said what she did, You know Heidi told Jenna and Deena right away what all bad mouthing Christy said about them. I think Deena, again due to age, understood.

I am not saying that youth can not understand things, just saying Jenna and Heidi sure can't, and am giving them the benefit of youth for their follies. I truely do not want to say they are just horrible people. I think they are going to watch this show and feel terrible for all the things they said and did. At least, the mother in me hopes they do.

I too am rooting for Christy to win. However, this stupid bunch of people would probably not vote for her. They would probably look at her as being dragged along and since they already think of her as worthless, they definitely are not going to think of her as worthy of the million dollars.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Sorry PettyCat"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-03 AT 03:36 PM (EST)

I commented about the lip reading in the "how does Christy do it" thread. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=3787&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

I think she is very aware of her surroundings. Just wish they would show more of it!! Thanks MB!

Edited to include link to thread

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-20-03, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I'm No Bungler, but..."
The first few caps look like the food auction. Heidi appears to already be eating something with a fork. And letters from home being suddenly thrown into the mix accounts for the stunned look on Jenna's face!

Maybe, I'm just guessing.

04-20-03, 01:56 PM (EST)
5. "RE: I'm No Bungler, but..."
Yep Heidi is already stuffing her face. Then again it also looks like Butch has won a bedroll or blanket or something. And Alex has definitely won something. But I think the ultimate question is, which one ends up jealous.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-03, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I'm No Bungler, but..."
I could definitely see some of them being upset if they have already spent their money on food and then they are told there are letters from home that they can buy. If you had no money left and you really wanted that letter...

04-20-03, 01:57 PM (EST)
6. "RE: I'm No Bungler, but..."
Thank you for doing this.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-03, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I'm No Bungler, but..."
Look at the cap with Jenna with her arms in the air.

Rob looks kind of annoyed, like he lost a mystery dish to Alex. It also appears that Alex is sharing his dish with Jenna, since he looks back at her in another vidcap.

In Honor of Summary Writers...
5. "She’s deaf! She’s deaf! Oh God, the humanity, she’s deaf!" -TechNoir
6. "Christy’s smile... one of the 1,612 defining moments" -TeamJoisey
7. "Christy wins the Jan Gentry “Aim High” Award" -Fester
8. "Heidi and Jenna are more Butch than Butch" -Draco
9. "Matthew: DINNER!" -Anotherkim

amylynne321 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-20-03, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amylynne321 Click to send private message to amylynne321 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I'm No Bungler, but..."
Why is everybody from the J/H/A/R alliance highlighted with a green name beneath their picture except for Alex?

Probably just a devious EPM trick- OR IS IT?

DAMN YOU EPM, DAMN YOU!!!!

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-03, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I'm No Bungler, but..."
Because Alex disappears this week.

And Heidi is the "all new, er, hootie bootie" next week

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I'm No Bungler, but..."
Maybe that was a Freudian slip, but Alex is pictured in the promos... I just don't know how to post a picture.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •