The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who will be the last two?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sirvivor 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-18-03, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sirvivor Click to send private message to Sirvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who will be the last two?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-03 AT 01:40 AM (EST)

I predict Matt and Christy. Matt may not have the manipulative skills and cunning that is required to outwit people but he has the ability to win the immunity challenges. Christy will simply be brought alone for the ride.

Here is the breakdown:

Rob will not align with Alex, Heidie and Jenna because he knows he will be voted out first when only those four are left. Christy won't align with them either for the same reason. Therefore Rob and Christy will align with Matt and Butch. These four will then pick off Alex, Heidi and Jenna in that order. Rob will go next because he can't win an immunity challenge, then Butch will go. This will leave Matt and Christy.

The tribal council will then give the one million dollar vote to Matt because he has played fair and strong. Christy won't get the vote because she has been carried along and never posed a threat to anyone.

Your thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Nope! railfan 04-18-03 1
   RE: Nope! Barenaked Ladiesfan 04-18-03 2
       RE: Nope! SurvivinDawg 04-21-03 10
           RE: Nope! SaphireLady 04-21-03 15
   RE: Nope! Sirvivor 04-18-03 3
       RE: Nope! I_AM_HE 04-20-03 8
           RE: Nope! PepeLePew13 04-20-03 9
 RE: Who will be the last two? bronzeboar 04-18-03 4
   RE: Who will be the last two? Round Robin 04-19-03 5
       RE: Who will be the last two? Sirvivor 04-20-03 6
           RE: Who will be the last two? dabo 04-20-03 7
               RE: Who will be the last two? Ra_8secs 04-21-03 12
               RE: Who will be the last two? Brownroach 04-22-03 18
 RE: Who will be the last two? Q 04-21-03 11
   RE: Who will be the last two? Ra_8secs 04-21-03 13
       RE: Who will be the last two? Sirvivor 04-21-03 14
           RE: Who will be the last two? Q 04-22-03 16
               RE: Who will be the last two? Devious Weasel 04-22-03 17
 RE: Who will be the last two? Sirvivor 04-26-03 19
   RE: Who will be the last two? phonarr 04-26-03 20
       RE: Who will be the last two? Sirvivor 04-27-03 21
 RE: Who will be the last two? Sirvivor 05-01-03 22
 RE: Who will be the last two? Sirvivor 05-08-03 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-18-03, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Nope!"
I think Uncle Boat Driver called it 3 months ago.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/3469.shtml

Barenaked Ladiesfan 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-18-03, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Barenaked%20Ladiesfan Click to send private message to Barenaked%20Ladiesfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nope!"
Watch out, Survivindawg will flame you for only having 4 posts.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-03, 06:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Nope!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-03 AT 06:06 AM (EST)

Watch out, Survivindawg will flame you for only having 4 posts.

And you, barenakedwhatever, are the expert on what I am going to do... yeah, right. I think it's long since time to drop this crap about flaming newbies. I don't flame newbies for the sake of flaming them, and I've said so many times.

If you want to keep this crap up, go ahead, but it looks to me like you're just trying to start trouble with me.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-21-03, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Nope!"
just loves the Dawg. Have a good day!

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

04-18-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sirvivor Click to send private message to Sirvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nope!"
It all depends on how you read the ChillOne thread. I think Christy fits the description "not so hot in the beginning but gets better and better", or words to that effect. Heidi and Jenna are both definitely hot, now AND in the beginning. That just leaves Christy. Christy has a gorgeous smile, is tall with a nice slim figure. Also, she isn't a revealing dresser, i.e., she wears those loose shorts-come-trousers. Who knows what her figure is REALLY like!

The 50 yr old guy who makes it to the final four is definitely Butch.

I think we'll know by next week's vote whether my prediction is on track. Goodbye Alex.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-03, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Nope!"
yes, but can she fill both the "Deaf girl" AND "ugly duckling" positions in the F4?

GO AVS!!!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-03, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Nope!"
Well, ChillOne did have either Jeanne or Janet as the "woman, aged 30" profile and each of the first four in wrong order. ChillOne has been very good at helping us narrow down the possibilities for who could be the final few and the first few, but that's all.

The point is, it could very well be that the sources are a bit off -- i.e. one guy says "Deaf girl!" and another feeds the first guy "This gal started off so-so and became hot!" so the first guy thinks that they're talking about two different people. There are different ways that sources can interpret the same data or think they're talking about the same person/different people, but there's a language barrier and a lack of understanding of how Survivor works for the local people.

I do think, however, that Jenna is the more likely candidate for the F2 at this point in time.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

bronzeboar 12 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-03, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bronzeboar Click to send private message to bronzeboar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who will be the last two?"
I like the results of this finish better that ChillOne's...I can't stand Jenna and don't want her anywhere near the finish line. I prefer to see Christy win it though.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-19-03, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who will be the last two?"
I've been publicly doubtful of the CO spoiler in a couple of previous threads, but considering what we do know and what seems reasonably probable for the players to do as things now stand, the CO spoiler and the BODOG spoiler stand a pretty good chance of being right, and that means we probably WILL see a Matt vs. Jenna final 2. The part of the CO spoiler that seems the iffiest is Jenna in the final 4, even though the BODOG spoiler puts her in the final 2. I say that because if Rob switches alliances on the expectation that if he stays with A/H/J, they will boot him first in the final 4, it makes some sense for him to make the final 4 instead of Jenna. The trouble with him making the final 4 with B/C/M, though, is that they also are likely to boot him first IMO. So at some point, rather than try to make the final with either of these alliances as a unit, I think Rob will try to maneuver back and forth between the two, enough of the others will wise up to his conniving to get him booted, and with Alex and Heidi getting the boot the next two episodes (as both the spoilers and strategic logic make seem likely), Rob goes out in E12 and we are left with the CO final 4. So while I have doubted CO in the past, unless CO and the BODOG betting spoiler are both Burnett hoaxes, I don't know how it winds up any other way than a Matt-Jenna final.

04-20-03, 00:31 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Who will be the last two?"
The only way I can see Jenna being in the F2 is if Matt feels she will have a lot of enemies - and I think there's a good chance of that - and brings her along to increase his chances of getting the 1M. Or, she may win a couple of ICs. I suppose there'e also the possibility of Jenna using her charms on Matt. If she is in the F2 I think Matt will easily get the 1M.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-03, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who will be the last two?"
Well, C1's F4 has always seemed problematic to me, and this deep into the game it continues to be a mystery. Christy supposedly will be betrayed by someone she trusts, according to another spoiler, but I've seen no indication that she trusts anyone (though she may have bonded with some people).

What is clear is that for C1's F4 or your F2 the alliance of four has to be broken somehow, which means one of them must break ranks. In ep 9 we were shown Alex and Rob planning their F3 strategy, meaning they are expecting to turn the tables on Jenna or Heidi in the endgame. They are also expecting to turn one of them against the other because neither wants to be F2 with the other, according to their assessment. I think they are wrong about that, Heidi and Jenna probably think they need to be F2 in order for one of them to win, so if they catch wind of Alex and Rob's scheme they could join forces with two other players (take your pick of Christy, Butch and Matt, though I suspect they wouldn't be inclined to include Matt) to turn the tables on Alex/Rob.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-21-03, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who will be the last two?"
Cute sig-quote, dabo.

'Tis the wish of all Luddites, I suppose.

I wish I had my old stack of Amazing Science fact and Fiction -- the editor always interspersed short "very interesting (Laugh-In Arty Helman?)" quips from folks.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who will be the last two?"
Christy supposedly will be betrayed by someone she trusts, according to another spoiler, but I've seen no indication that she trusts anyone (though she may have bonded with some people).

Dabo, I think we've been anticipating more from this "spoiler" than it warrants. The original post was bumped on SS yesterday:

deafdungeonmasterRIT
(3/9/03 5:27:27 pm)
Reply Very interesting!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I got back from Gallaudet, and I get to talk with one of Christy Smith's sorority sisters, Delta Epsilon, and it is confirmed that not only Christy Smith made it to the jury, but was also "betrayed" by someone who promise her that she will be in the final two. Christy describe this game as "pioneering" experience..

It is also report that someone went on immunity win, ultimately sealing Christy Smith her fate.

This is third-hand reporting -- who knows if Christy actually used the word "betrayed"? In any case, it doesn't say she gets "betrayed" when she gets voted out. From the last sentence, Christy seems to feel that she got voted out basically because someone else won immunity

Didn't we find out that Deena was making F3 promises to everyone? One scenario included Christy with Heidi or Jenna if I recall. If so, Christy may feel "betrayed" by Deena after finding out about all her "back-up" F3's, or she may feel "betrayed" by Heidi/Jenna, who voted against Deena.

Whatever -- Christy felt like she had some kind of endgame arrangement, and with Deena gone she doesn't anymore. I can't see why anyone would make an F2 pact with Christy now.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-21-03, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who will be the last two?"
I only glanced at the replies, so I hope I'm not repeating anything, but...

I agree Matt is not the best survivor stategist ever, but even he is smart enough to realize you do not bring a Deaf girl, who never stabbed any jury members in the back to the finals. You would be handing her the victory on a platter, IMO.

IMO, Jenna will bring Matt to the F2, not Matt bringing anyone. But I have been wrong before. Jenna will choose Matteo, because most of the jury members think Matt was creepy, and weird. Rob will not vote for him (he manipulated Matt, then if Matt outlasts him, he will resent that).

So I think, per CO, Matt and Jenna are in the finals, because Jenna chooses to bring creepy matt with her, over Believe in yourself Butch or Christy, who really always did what she was told, one way or another that is.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-21-03, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who will be the last two?"
Q, I like your logic. But what about the Darth Vader -- "I am your father, Matthew" angle for Rob's vote. Rob's been so all over he could vote for Jenna (or Christy if she actually makes it), but I think he's developing a caring bond w/ Matthew that turns into a jury vote for him.

Do we have a jury vote thread active?

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

04-21-03, 10:17 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Who will be the last two?"
Q

You've got me thinking a little now. Christy has been very unoffensive to date, so that would have to work to her advantage in a final vote. On the other hand, people may consider she has been carried along by others and doesn't deserve to win on a sympathy vote alone (because she's deaf). Having said that, a mil would certainly go a long way towards helping deaf people, and I think she could be trusted to spend it wisely. So many scenarios!

If C1 is right, I still find it hard to think of Jenna as somehow not being so attractive in the beginning but gets better at the end.

In any case, I think we can all agree that Rob has no chance with A/H/J and must switch aliances.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-22-03, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Who will be the last two?"
Agreed.

I'm just not sure on the attractive then not, or not then attractive part of the CO spoiler. Looks are a very subjective thing, and this is in South America, were cultural differences may have had some effect as well. My point, Looks are subjective, so that part of CO is difficult to predict.

Also like your counterpoint about Christy being carried, as opposed to not making many enemies. Its like 6 of one, half dozen of the other. It can go either way, IMO.

I just don't see them holding anything against her if she made the final vote.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who will be the last two?"
Add to that the problems that arise when you are translating, as C1 had someone else do. Attractive might have been describing the person's personality, not necessarily their appearance.

04-26-03, 00:08 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Who will be the last two?"
So Alex was voted out, hey? We missed that episode here in Aus; had a rehash instead. I'm going to have to avoid this board from now on if I don't want to know who will be booted out next, seeing I am now one week behind.

At least I was right regarding Alex going next. Next week it will have to be either Heidi or Jenna, probably Heidi. Then J/R/B leaving M/C with M to win the mil.

See you after it's all over - unless we make up the lost episode, that is.

phonarr 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-26-03, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail phonarr Click to send private message to phonarr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Who will be the last two?"
>So Alex was voted out, hey?
> We missed that episode
>here in Aus; had a
>rehash instead.

Sirvivor, nothing to worry about. The recrap was shown as part of the normal series, just 5 days later here in aus. If you want to avoid the spoilers, just log on after the show airs on wed's, but stay off Friday morning

04-27-03, 02:42 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Who will be the last two?"
Okay, thanks for that phonarr. Cheers.

05-01-03, 00:40 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Who will be the last two?"
Watched Alex get booted last night (Aus). The IC was strange, especially Matt's last answer (when he nominated himself as the hunkiest)! I think Rob made the wrong decision, as there will be too many votes against him if he were to make it to the F2. He should have stuck with A/H/J and hung all his hopes on winning another IC.

What is the likelihood of Jenna and Heidi splitting? I think it is quite strong. They both want to win the mil, and they know the fab four will pick them off one by one, so they will be forced to break their alliance. Also, Jenna will remember how Heidi bid against her at the RC - after she (Heidi) had comforted her regarding her mother's cancer. These things will play on the emotions as the mil looms bigger and bigger.

Rob shouldn't have told Matt about how he had been deceiving him. He has now virtually blown whatever little chance he had of getting to the F2.

Alex did the right thing by informing Rob that he will vote against him when the four of them are left, as this way he was being open and frank and hoping Rob would be also, and may therefore have gotten Rob's vote in the end. It was like a pact between them, i.e., "we must vote against each other because there's just no way of splitting Heidi and Jenna, and we'll just have to leave it with them to decide who continues". Then, "whichever one of us makes it through to the F2 should get the other's vote, agreed? yeah sure".

Will see you in one week, seeing that I'm now one week behind lest you SPOIL it for me, ha ha!

05-08-03, 05:31 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Who will be the last two?"
Okay, so I was wrong about Christy. It might be time for somebody to cause this thread to implode. The good news is, here in Aus they're playing two episodes this week to catch up with you guys (Wed and Sat nights), and the final will be on next Wed night. Presently the window of opportunity for us has been between Wed night and Friday morning to comment on this board. Now we'll be able to drop in any time after Saturday night. But guess what, I'm gonna drop in next Wed after the final show and spoil it for all of yer, as I think we'll get it before you guys! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. So BE WARNED. In fairness, I'll start a separate thread to warn everyone.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •